Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20161020-french-police-defy-government-growing-protest-lawlessness
france24.com/en/20161009-french-police-injured-molotov-cocktail-attack-paris-suburb
infogr.am/63af14ef-8711-4002-b384-e6058ce56643
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not a single tear drop. Not a drop.
What does that mean?

>allah akbar I have id!

Trump of course

Where did this video take place. Looks serbian to me

What is even going on here? Does she need id to wnter the building or walk down the street or what? Or were the cops just havin a giggle at her expense?

France. CRS means Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité. Basically riot police, hence the body armor and shields.

He didn't have to push her though

Backstory?

>She doesn't blow up at the end
Wtf, what a shitty movie.

this

this, I tried to marathon it with my wife's kid but he walk out when he realized

Why will no one tell me whats going on! Op can you at least tell us where you got this so we can investigate?

mega city one.

france waking up. i'm with him, not a single fucking tear for these roaches

Fuck you OP

>France doing something right for once
I'll be damned. Would that Germany could uncuck themselves and follow suit.

French riot police look fucking sick but I'm yet to see some footage of them actually policing riots. Wish those pauldrons were more widespread.

vid was on my phone when I woke up lol

>Muslim in burka stopped for ID face check

Those are some sick pauldrons

were they fired immediately after? We can't let bigots control the police.

probably not

france24.com/en/20161020-french-police-defy-government-growing-protest-lawlessness
france24.com/en/20161009-french-police-injured-molotov-cocktail-attack-paris-suburb

Nothing fucking irritates me more than the idea of muslims and niggers in France. When I go on a vacation there and I visit Paris I don't want to see a sea of hijabs and niggers in track suits, I don't want to hear Arabic everywhere and smell stinking kebab. I want quaint patisseries and cafes, artists and musicians, old architecture and FRENCH people walking about.
Fucking hell Europe, wake up to the wonderful heritage you have inherited and quit letting these parasites flock to it freely.

>allah akbar I have id!

Had she done this in Murca she'd be dead.

>don't let foreigner into the country, as a foreigner I dont like it

Wow. Are the police part of the military or something? Are the police their own faction with their own ideals? French coup when?

61 agree
infogr.am/63af14ef-8711-4002-b384-e6058ce56643

I would be a visiting tourist, not a third worlder showing up to change the culture, government, and environment while sucking down the nation's wealth. I want to preserve France for the French, these merely are interested in undermining it.

Get fucked.

>Buy a Coke.
>It's Dr. Pepper.

Holy kek do you actually go to Paris for vacation? I went when I was 10 and it was a shithole.

Still we do not want you here. Keep your obesity and school shootings on that side of the atlantic. Go to Quebec and play pretend like they do.

>It's ok for Europe to become Saudi Arabia
But why?

based. i can't wait for them to start murdering these foreigners in the streets

>We
I bet you wear an Algerian footballer jersey you parasite.

Carl Marcs

I bet typing that made you out of breath.

>France
You realize your country is a punch-line, right?