TRUMP 7D CHESS EARLIER

In case you fucking missed it, Trump pretty much reverse psychology'd MSM.

>said MSM wasn't covering terrorist attacks
>"FAKE NEWS"
>CNN then try's to disprove Trump showing massive coverings of how many they covered

They pretty much showed how much of a problem Islam is, also here's a MASSIVE list of terror attacks.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38890090

thats funny but its not really Sup Forums related haha

I voted for Donald Trump.

government shill

Just let the whole world burn down already. I'm ready to go, anyone else with me?

based trump

not even a month and already he should be on mount rushmore

Is "cover ups" the correct way to say that?

Me too. He's not perfect but he is definitely a fucking genius.

What is MSM?

He also said the TPP was a terrible deal that would enable China to sneak in through the backdoor like they always do when in reality Chinese officials were praying for it to fail so that they wouldn't have to comply with new trade sanctions (like respecting foreign patents and trademarks) which would level the playing field and inhibit their production. All the man knows how to do is be a lying duplicitous sack of shit.

This is actually true

Trump falsely claims "cover-ups" (regarding) Terror Attacks.
Some shitty intern probably wrote it.

I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU.

ZAP ZAP

How does one man do it

He has to have a team of supercomputers

Literally outsmarting everyone

>I'm from /r/The_Donald and I'm posting on Sup Forums!

>Government gets rid of Election Assistance Commission
>Woman who wants to support schools only rich kids go to and defund poor public schools becomes secretary of education
bu-but look how memey Trump is

who is this guy again?

>trump

It would level the playing field in that it would drag the US, Australia and Japan down to the level of Malaysia, Mexico, and Singapore. TPP would have eviscerated the American working class. Why do you think that even Clinton walked back on it during her campaign?

>I'm from reddit and everyone who likes Trump is from reddit XD

Kill yourself

>t. armchair NEET trade master

thanks for the tip idiot, when are you gonna lose 150lbs and run for office?

majority of r/the_donald posters are Sup Forums posters and vice versa

You guys should see the german media coverage of trump. Anyone see the magazine cover that's been discussed world wide? I'm not even a supporter, i'm a fairly neutral not right nor left leaning person, but that shit is just heinous and disrespectful.

Yeah you would know that and think that coming from where you are.

mainstream media
CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc

As a guy who pays 20k a year for my kids private school this is my favorite part about DeVoss

>Anyone see the magazine cover that's been discussed world wide?
nope. post it please

>/r/The_Donald
Lets be real, 2014+
You're probably from the movie forum or even the game of thrones

Oh. I feel stupid now. Thank you

Hahahaha genius. He knows what's up.

Or maybe even the walking dead one. Who actually knows, but one things for sure and that its you weren't here before 2012 or 2010(on Sup Forums)

Daily reminder that anyone from Reddit regardless of political affiliation needs to kill themselves.

Ok, I don't care for Trump but you gotta admit the baited them pretty good.

I'm scared shitless that islam is going to blow off a nuke somewhere in the world.

We all know it's going to happen. There's been over 25,000 terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam since 9/11.

Like it or not, accept the truth or not, Islam is at war with the world.

>makes fun of niggers for being poor and stupid
>niggers cannot afford private schools and are forced to go to shitty innercity schools
>Niggers continue to be poor and stupid
Do you guys just like to complain about them or do you actually want them to stop being stupid? Because you're asking for 50 more years of rioting in the street with that kind of shit logic.

>orangutan says dumb shit
>everyone calls him out on it
>12D CHESS! OUTSMARTED! HE'S A GENIUS!

How long will this go on before you wake up? How long until you take the actual red-pill?

The Vice President

Yep your the only oldfag around.

Only radical islam, which for the most part is contained to the middle east
Most of the muslims in western countries are the "casual" ones who were brought up in the faith because family tradition but don't personally hold serious convictions outside of trivial shit like the headscarf

The man who will actually save america if Trump steps down/impeached

I live in a nice neighborhood, I don't give a shit. There will always be nice neighborhoods and I will always live in them

They believe in a prophecy that at least 78 nations will declare war against them. That's all I know.

>Baited
>Say clear lie
>Media says "nah we've been talking about this but your solution's unconstitutional"
>"GOTCHA"

Are Trump supporters honestly this retarded?

inb4 fake judges/fake news/fake user/fake Sup Forums/fake alternatives/only pretending

I think Trump's a massive faggot and I would actually prefer Pence over him to be honest. Is this 12D chess in action?

TPP is pro free trade and free trade has historically been responsible for improving living standards & generating wealth across the entire world.

It's time to accept the truth my friend.

And yes, Trump's skills were genius level trolling.

Next time you try and step up by calling someone a redditor make sure you didn't show up a few weeks/months before them.

Especially if you're trying to play this game on Sup Forums of all boards :^)

dumb polposter

>Most of the muslims in western countries are the "casual" ones who were brought up in the faith because family tradition but don't personally hold serious convictions outside of trivial shit like the headscarf
"Trivial shit" like the headscarf is actually a form of subjugation on their women, who they see as inferior to them. It's funny how leftists are so obsessed with protecting Muslims when they are basically right-wing idealists turned to 100.

Nigger, this isn't television or film, get the fuck out

>It's time to accept the truth my friend.

That Trump supporters ARE honestly that retarded? Alright man. I mean it seems hard to believe, but you're probably right.

It's about television news and that's on tv.

>free trade has historically been responsible for improving living standards & generating wealth across the entire world.
"Entire world", right. I don't live in the entire world, I live in one country. I want my country to prosper, not wither and shrivel while the Malaysian middle class thrives because of our faulty agreement.

It's time to face the truth, although there are lots of nice, kind, decent muslims in the world, the core of the religion is incompatible with Western Values and Democracy

Islam is a conquering religion. It has been spread by the sword since day one. There's no denying the truth.

And the sad part is, when the terrorists detonate that nuke, many of the nice and kind muslims I mentioned earlier will privately cheer this horrible act of mass murder.

>"Trivial shit" like the headscarf is actually a form of subjugation on their women, who they see as inferior to them. It's funny how leftists are so obsessed with protecting Muslims when they are basically right-wing idealists turned to 100.
I agree Muslim immigration needs to be curbed to prevent terrorism but don't pretend like you give a shit about subjugation of their women or whatever.

neither is your thread here

Anime and sports are also on television so clearly they're also covered under Sup Forums. And cartoons, too, of course.

>CNN
>not television

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence
Mike "Use sodomites as christmas lights" Pence
Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
Mike "Like it in the crapper? You get the zapper" Pence
Mike "If he like gays I'll shock him for days" Pence
Mike "100 amps to the nipple clamps" Pence
Mike "309 electoral volts" Pence
Mike "Enola the gays" Pence
Mike "Follow God's Path, or face Tesla's Wrath" Pence
Mike "Set Phasers to Straight" Pence
Mike "Homoshima and Fagasaki" Pence
Mike "The Electricutioner" Pence
Mike "Thomas Edison has the Best Medicine" Pence
Mike "Bringing Back the DC back to DC" Pence

they also happened to point out the massive coverage of non-islamic terror attacks, or terror attacks against muslims that he neglected to mention

>I want my country to prosper
Name one (1) example of a country that got richer after enacting protectionist policies.

Fuck man he does stuff like this consistently.

You left out the best one

Mike "If you're a man who likes cock, you're going to get a shock" Pence

No I don't care about the rights of women. I just think it's funny how stupid these Western politicians are who bend over for fringe groups (Middle Easterners are a fringe group) while ignoring the people who actually vote.

Japan. What do I win?

It's pretty hardcore because all the viewing public sees is the real danger of Islam

And this is being done on a network that caters to liberals and his opposition.

HE DID THAT ALL CAMPAIGN LONG

THEY ALWAYS TAKE HIS BAIT ITS HILARIOUS

MEDIALETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>The core of the religion is incompatible with Western Values and Democracy

Yeah that's nice but religious discrimination is actually unconstitutional. Criminals are prosecuted, not religions.

If you think otherwise, you can take it up with the Founding Fathers.

I don't even like arguing for these fucking guys, either. I think Islam's a shitty religion.

Do tell me how Mexico has prospered on free trade with the us.

It's astounding to me the mental gymnastics you guys are willing to go through to vindicate your role model Donald Trump. It's time for the internet to bring back the word fanboy because that's what politics have become. Imbeciles.

This coming from a neutral observer who gives zero fucks about Trump or Clinton or whoever the latest figurehead is.

Sorry, we were wrong to assume the billionaire president with the supermodel wife is exceedingly smart. You're right.

>japan
>a country that got rich by integrating into the world economy and crushing workers rights to achieve extraordinary production levels
>protectionist

>Enola the gays

Bretty gud

The left's approach is to be kind with open arms and hope that their conservative views will dissipate over time. And you'll see a lot of second generation people become hardcore leftists.

Meanwhile the right's answer is to say view them all as bad guys and encourage hostility and divide between both sides.

If he's trying to use reverse technology when none of the terrorist attacks that the media covered were done by refugees from countries he's trying to ban, he just looks like an idiot.

It would also have allowed corporations to sue governments in offshore tribunals if they even proposed legislation that could theoretically reduce their profits but hey who cares about the small print.

>We should sway popular opinion to overrule the constitution because of fear.

I feel like that might not be a very good idea. I say the same thing when all the saber rattling about gun rights comes up too.

>the core of the religion is incompatible with Western Values and Democracy
Why? Other than hating Christians its sounds like it's align with Trump's America pretty easily.

In another 7-8 years the pendulum will swing the other way, the contrarian position will be to oppose Trump, and Sup Forums will be liberal again for another few years.

>Yeah that's nice but religious discrimination is actually unconstitutional.

Here's why you're wrong.

There are Christians living in many of the banned countries. And this has been done before, multiple times.

Most recently Obama, and Jimmy Carter before him.

>The left's approach is to be kind with open arms
Let's see how that goes oh wait

>which for the most part is contained to the middle east

Tell that to Al Shabab, Boko Haram, and those crazy fuckers in the Philippines.

Can't tell if you are being ironic.

If I inherited as much money/assets from my Dad as Trump did, and put it in the S&P 500, I'd have more money than Trump made with his "empire".

As soon as Trumper's start throwing acid in the faces of their women, start dropping gays from tall buildings, start doing "honor" killing on their women and commit tens of thousands of terrorist attacks, oh and the beheadings, once they do all that, I'll give you a call.

>Report submitted!

nice thread

Where does it say the US is removing itself from the world economy by pulling out of TPP? We could negotiate separate trade deals with every single nation in the world that would benefit us without adhering to a flawed "partnership" that cuts the US at the heels and allows shit countries like Peru to thrive.

Well if you take everything that comes out of the mouth of a billionaire politician as being the God's honest truth, even when he's very clearly wrong, we can at least be sure that you're not exceedingly smart.

Remember lads if this gets 15 then it shoots to the top of their queue and will be removed for announcing before the op

We're already reversing course in terms of human rights so yeah we'll be there soon enough.

Great, if you have good credit and collateral you could take out a business loan for a million dollars. Go ahead and become a billionaire kid.

Don't forget Sweden, AKA Rape Capital of Western Europe.

>non-islamic terror attacks

Not many.

>terror attacks against muslims

99% from other Muslims.

How come the list doesn't mention terrorist attacks done by whities?

>Gays not being treated like special snowflakes and restrictions on abortions and immigration are the same as beheadings and burning people alive

It's official folks. Lefties are all insane fucking lunatics.

Yea stuff on TV isn't Sup Forums related

all three of them?

Protectionist policies hurt the general populace for the benefit of special interests. Protip: Manufacturing jobs only make up less than 10% of the general work force and even with tariffs it's not going up by an appreciable amount. Free trade & standardized rules to ensure fairness is what makes countries richer, not arbitrary protectionist policies.

>And you'll see a lot of second generation people become hardcore leftists.

Who still want fucking Sharia.

why aren't they mentioned???