Tell me about South Africa, specifically the white population there...

Tell me about South Africa, specifically the white population there. I've seen some pics and videos of SA and it appears to be quite developed, some places look very rich and nice. How do whites live there? Do they keep to their own cities and that's it? Do they mingle with the blacks much? How is the cultural separation there?
If me, a white person, went to visit SA how would I be treated? How safe is it?

Foreigners in general are treated like shit.
Most whites either live in wealthy gated suburbs guarded by private security, or in the sticks where they live in self-sufficient agricultural communities (much like Amish, except way poorer). There are also attempts being made to confiscate their lands as part of some sort of "reparations".

Then why do white people still live there? Why not just go to the UK or Holland or somewhere else?

They love the BBC

They won't exist in a century anyway

The rich ones usually leave when they become adults, the poor ones are stuck in a mindset where leaving the community is considered a form of betrayal, much like Ghetto culture in the USA.

>keep to their own cities
not cities, but neighboruhoods
>mingle with blacks
they'll have black help and increasingly there are blacks at the same wealth level as them, so they presumably interract with them at schools and work more now
>cultural separation
pretty vast

>safe
its fucking dangerous but there is still a thriving tourist industry

also i want to clear up one thing.
White South Africans are not necessarily being genocided. Going by murder-rates they are the safest ethnicity in south africa. And even the farm-murders had a disproportionate amount of non-white victims (despite white people being the ones in charge of all the farms).

South Africa is a very dangerous country for a multitude of reasons, but its also a very misunderstood place.

Many of them aren't entitled to citizenship elsewhere. Many of them are fairly content in south africa (including rich ones)

in fact for rich white south africans life is pretty swell. rich white south africans live far better in south africa than they would in the UK or the Netherlands.

bump
also thoughts on this great Polish man anyone?

I just see pics of cities there and they look so modern and nice, I can't image nig nogs living there and it still being that nice. Looking at pics of Cape Town are breathtaking.
I watched a motorcycle review video and the filmers were white and from South Africa and all the streets they rode down looked beautiful. Like a white city in the US or Europe.
What are the whitest cities there?

cape town is sort of the whitest city. not that it is majority white, just that it is very segregated.

it has a white community that lives better lives than most of europe.
it has a mixed community who live like ghetto black americans or latin americans.
it has a black community who are relatively more recent migrants from other parts of south africa who live in shacks and stuff.

this is the shantytown opposite the airport in cape town.

Are you an Afrikaner? My friend is one, but he isn't from Cape Town.

>Looking at pics of Cape Town are breathtaking.

Go on street view and find the black sections of Cape Town. You'll find them because there are huge sections not covered, I guess the Google car driver wasn't too comfortable going into those parts of town, but there's enough covered for you to get an idea of how bad it is.

No, my mums from cape town and visit every now and then.

SA is a pretty nice place to live in, but it's politically and economically fucked. The whole premise of a "rainbow nation" is short sighted and naïve.

This guy describes the country well

Why only the white Population? Why not the other populations like Indians, coloureds or blacks?

You know cape Town is Coloured majority right?

hoesit bra
>indians
converging with whites to be honest.
>coloureds
they feel fucked over by everyone. first the whites under apartheid, then englected by the blacks udner the anc.

They're pretty poor and have loads of social poblems. that said, their culture is fairly western so they tend to slightly align more with whites than blacks.

blacks - either dirt poor or really rich . doesn't seem to be much of a middle ground - at least in the cape (might be in places like joh'burg dunno about it to well).

>that passport
>that flag
Hmmm, wonder what brought there

I have seen some professors in Anglo professors relocating to SA. Are they doing that just to be quasi-retired? Can't imagine SA doing some huge research and stuff (the only thing I remember is SA had 1st human heart transplant or so)

yes but they've mostly been removed from the centre of the city because of the destruction of district 6 and the group areas act pushing them out into places like mitchells plain.

that said you do get some coloured neighbourhoods fairly central (bo-kaap, walmer estate, salt river) and there are middle class coloured people in white neighbourhoods.

Niggers rape infants because they think it'll cure their aids.

That's all you need to know about that shithole.

I'm not too sure about the quality of resarch, but I don't think south african universities are too bad though. UCT, stellenbosc and Wits seems like fairly decent unis to me. also if you're a professor you're going to have a pretty nice life there.

Are you originally from SA or just your parents?

I'm curious as to why you think I'm here

my mum only.
as i said i've been there many times and i reckon if i moved there i could become fully native within a month.

>I'm curious as to why you think I'm here
Well kinda curious as Russia doesn't look a lot better than SA, esp considering you have to learn a hard language (Russian)

Do you speak with SA accent?

>Do you speak with SA accent?
no why would i.
but i can do a flawless one lmao

I could say the same about being in the UK. Most people here think I'm from Britain

Russia is a lot like SA - If you have a good salary, you'll have a high standard of living. It's just that the majority of the population has neither of the two. As for the language, it's a leaning curve

>I could say the same about being in the UK. Most people here think I'm from Britain

are you anglo-south african

Yep, nobody in my family is Afrikaans although I can understand the language quite well

FUCK THEM

>Russia is a lot like SA - If you have a good salary, you'll have a high standard of living
Well I guess that sounds correct. Both are fucked politically and economically but both have quite decent (though not in the league of 1st world) infrastructures and shit than what people would call shitholes

ah
my ma is kallit ne

VERWYDER DIT

A lot of Coloureds (particularly in Cape Town) speak English as their native language. None of my coloured friends at university could speak Afrikaans fluently

my mums senpai are english speakers. but they also speak 'kaans fluently.

im p shit at afrikaans ngl, but i'd be able to pick it up quickly.

>Then why do white people still live there? Why not just go to the UK or Holland or somewhere else?
It costs a lot for them to move, most of them have their application denied. Most of the mainstream media is leftists, they will never admit that South Africa has become a black supremacists state. The only thing that keeps the whites from being completely dispossessed and eventually exterminated is that the blacks are so goddamn incompetent. They have regular rolling electricity black outs, there is no reason for a nation that used to be among the higher rated first world countries to have that

rich whites in south africa live as rich whites in latin america do

Fuck off, it's none of your concern.

>Why only the white Population? Why not the other populations like Indians, coloureds or blacks?
the president doesn't go on rants threating them on TV or sing songs about murdering them