Be worthless piece of shit who can't function in society

>Be worthless piece of shit who can't function in society
>Enabled by boomer parents
>Riot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bild.de/regional/berlin/linksextremismus/92-prozent-der-berliner-linksradikalen-wohnen-noch-bei-mutti-44249918.bildMobile.html#fromWall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be dumb alt-wrong memer
>post my poorly shopped fake news article on Sup Forums
>make the same thread again 20 minutes later when my last thread dies

>uses DailyMail as a valid source for information

Im not even a liberal but are you fucking retarded?

>can't get attention in Sup Forums

>shitposts in Sup Forums

Stop being so retarded

It's real.

m.bild.de/regional/berlin/linksextremismus/92-prozent-der-berliner-linksradikalen-wohnen-noch-bei-mutti-44249918.bildMobile.html#fromWall

>post the daily mail
>expect anyone to believe you

Go back to Sup Forums

Liberal =/= left-wing

In fact, the economic policy in Liberalism (nowadays called Libertarianism) is made up of fiscally conservative policies (and I mean paleoconservatism, not that progressive neocon bullshit that's in the gov't and the media).

Liberals can't do anything because they have no voice in modern politics (or rather post-postmodern politics) and I think most of that has to do with Liberalism being the least political "ideology" and I'd personally consider any centrists to be liberals.

If you want a good idea of what Liberalism should be referred to as, look at people like:

George Washington
John F. Kennedy
Ron Paul
Rand Paul

>expecting the alt left to even read beyond "DAILY MAIL" when they want to be 100% Sup Forumsrrect
kek

>Liberal =/= left-wing

Ok but this source only applies to germany

left wing in germany is not the same thing as left wing in america. they're more like the conservatives in america.

mfw I am right of center but still left of Trump and Republicans, but won't go out and protest because I am currently unemplyed and moved back with my aging folks

Also I think half these leftie liberals are fucking idiots and are hurting their cause more than helping.

You are forgetting John Locke who inspired many of the founding fathers.

Bullshit. Germany is far more Left Wing than the US.

>thought I already replies to this thread
>realize OP is ban evading and reposting it over and over

Gross.

Lefties are well known for being parasites. It's kind of their thing.

you got that backwards, m8 (let me guess: you're an american under the age of 18 who assumes Germany must be some right-wing country just because those edgy Nazis were from there)

>I've never left the US and don't understand that words mean different things