Pic related is supposedly the third most unsafe place in the US to live in. As in criminal unsafe...

Pic related is supposedly the third most unsafe place in the US to live in. As in criminal unsafe, not shitty living conditions and climate unsafe. Fucking how.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2510010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough Hispanics obviously duh

Like half of the people that live in Alaska are convicted Felons

uhh let's see
>Bears
>lightly populated, less chance of getting help if you need it.
>Wild Eskimos

he said criminal unsafe you daft fool

and the other guy mentioned eskimos. learn to fucking read

Seriously I don't get it
>barely any blacks or mexicans so no ghetto culture
>shitty climate that forces you to spend most of your time indoors
>irrelevant so no big migratory waves but not particularly poor either
>empty as fuck

what makes you think eskimos commit crime???

imdb.com/title/tt2510010/

White people don't commit crimes, so someone up there is committing crimes, it can only be the eskimos.

I guess there are a lot of natives there? But I can also tell as a northerner myself that the far north tends to attract certain kinds of people, the whites can be pretty crazy too. Lots of hard-drinking types who can get pretty violent.

>As in criminal unsafe, not shitty living conditions and climate unsafe. Fucking how.

Our inheritance.

Pretty sure it has to do with the relatively large Native population. Especially considering Nuvanut (majority Native province) has crime rates much higher than the rest of Canada as well

this as well honestly

rural and suburban retards

per capita
you're still more likely to be the victim of a crime in a more populated place

living there makes people bored and insane, you would get triggered for anything

also meth

Natives are violent drunks and there's barely anyone there so one crime can cause a spike in statistics

Cold drunk depressed people

more men then women
high % of enlisted people

I heard a lot of gangbangers go up there after parole. Low key law enforcement and isolated small towns make for easier victims.

It's only unsafe because you get retarded Californians that go up there.

It's like the Japanese couple that put their kid on the back of a bison at Yellowstone. Kid was dead as fuck. Or the French guy that got gored to death when he got face to face with a bull. That's what you get for thinking stuffed animals and real animals are the same thing.

When I watch the Alaska Highway Patrol show, every third bust is the cranked out natives/eskimos.

They have an entire month without the sun

Niggers get to have a field day

In the Netherlands there is a tv show from the police where they show crime footage and you can call in for tips.

And about 90% of that show consists of people who are cleary foreigners.
There was even a debate if they shouldn't show less foreigners out of fear that people might vote for Wilders if they see the police show.

this, if everyone in your hometown hates you, or you become a viral youtube star, you can move there and start a new life with people who dont care

also eskimos are statistically more criminal that the average american

in a lot of ways it the usa's siberia

they have an entire month of sun too

There has always been speculation that the long running show "cops" here does the same thing. That they make a point to mix in white offenders with all the non-white ne'er-do-wells to "balance" things out.

Yup, on the solstice people get shitfaced and never go to sleep. Or at least I did the last time I was in Anchorage.

>implying bear can't rob your house

You only need to spend 1 minute in those British tabloid sites to see that's false.

the northern regions of Canada face similar issues.

>barely any blacks or mexicans so no ghetto culture
its the atmosphere that tuns people violent or hostile

>shitty climate that forces you to spend most of your time indoors
if you've ever spent time in a northern community you'd see that these climates can also foster criminal activity. theres nothing to do, its freezing. so everyone drinks, does drugs, gambles or visits prostitutes.

plus winter depression or cabin fever can play a role in it.

>irrelevant so no big migratory waves but not particularly poor either
hardly irrelevant, Alaska has a massive industry based on its natural resources. I am not sure what its like in Spain, but industrial trade work here in north america can bring in all manner of unsavory people who are just chasing a paycheck. trades workers will here about a boon up north and rush there to try and make some money. its mostly rough drunks, who gamble away all the money they make so they get violent.

>empty as fuck
so if you're a fucked up person you cane go there to do your fucked up shit undisturbed.

these things coupled with the fact that american has loads of guns, and ppl know how to ruse them bc up north there is loads of hunting, or even just shooting shit thats on your property.

this is true

>Fucking how.
Drunk natives stabbing each other over booze and pussy.