>never lifted a day in your life just don't be fat and have tits
>you are instantly considered 10/10 and get praised all around
>be men
>work with strict diet and personal trainer every day for hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdD64xa_oYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im so horny for pusy

Just deal with it, this is how it will always be.

based pusyposter

This is what 3 of my friends consider as the most beautiful girl in hollywood.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

JLaw is gorgeous, but not even in the top ten hottest actresses in Hollywood.

they're reddit drones with no taste of their own
everything about them mimics the environment they're in
they're fodder, you shouldn't even call them friends

This is what I consider a 10/10 actress.

Most female celebrities work out though, including lifting. It's just that they don't suddenly become visibly muscular from it like men do and don't do it for that sake, they just aim to look thin and toned.

Am I suppose to read that pasta?

the entire purpose of a woman's existance is one big, massive shit test on every single male she ever encounters.
That's literally why they're here. To give us shit.

There are ways to deal with it but really no decent human should ever have to consider them in a somewhat functional, decent society imo

or just write music

bitches everywhere want to fuck this fuck

>t. apu

Buttfuck her in the pussy?

a women's looks fade quick as fuck tho
men's looks last a lifetime, almost

No mate it's

>or just have money and fame

It's not even important that you are a faggy CEO of a company or musician or actor. Money and fame will pull whores.

she's hot but
>most beautiful in the world
kill your friends

the music leads to fame and money

they don't instantly start famous and with money

>she's hot

In my country LITERALLY every 5th girl looks 10 times better.

>hollywood is the world

Obviously. As I said when they have the fame and money it doesn't matter what talent they hold or what kind of a person they are they will score 10/10 shallow whores.

This is true.

>>women cry about irrealistic portrayal of desirable body in movies
what is this 2005
also being fat doesn't work if you don't have the genes to store it in the right places

but they wouldn't have the fame or money without the music! which means the music is the most important part!!

>irrealistic

wew lad

>johannesberg
The berg part always comes out as they age. Lmao

>drones with no taste of their own
>mimics the environment they're in

despite this guy being a massive faggot he is right, a lot of people can't think for themself so they let the tv and news do it for them.
Seems like your friends taste are based off of tabloids and celeb news mags and sites

you fat?

jewish women age like nutsack

BRICC

She was never hot anyway.

I dunno if you aren't fat most men can get pretty much any girl they want, especially if you are even slightly affluent and can take them on holiday now and again. Women don't ask for more unless they know they can get it (which they think they'll deserve say if a rich male friend flirts with them or whatever) so often will stick with even pretty shit prospects for a long time.

how would you rate these actresses?

Jessica Biel
Bridget Regan
January Jones
AnnaSophia Robb
Scarlett Johansson
Evangeline Lilly
Katheryn Winnick
That one girl from work with red hair
Elizabeth Banks
Jodelen Ferland
Keri Russell
Holly Taylor
Jeri Ryan
Ivanka Trump
Milla Jovovich
Haley Atwell
Kate Beckinsale
Amy Adams
Alexandra Daddario

>not the evolved version of bielmon

by pusy taste

does the rating matter when i would fuck them all and enjoy it

WEW

how fucking sad is your life when you feel the need to show up at the beach caked in make up because despite the millions in your bank account you're too insecure to show your real face

I mean, they're loaded so their material life is obviously top tier but insecurities can really ruin someone's life.

Let me fix this for you.

>be men
>have a pretty face
>never lifted a day in your life just don't be fat
>you are instantly considered 10/10 and get praised all around

Jessica Biel - 10/10 muscle mommy
Bridget Regan - Old. Who cares.
January Jones - Mediocre blonde.
AnnaSophia Robb - Is the ass real? qt3.14 either way.
Scarlett Johansson - Overrated. 7/10 Her day is done.
Evangeline Lilly - Another muscle mommy, 8/10.
Katheryn Winnick - WHO?
That one girl from work with red hair - WHO?
Elizabeth Banks - She's known more for being funny than being all that attractive, but she's still a fine looking lass.
Jodelen Ferland - WHO?
Keri Russell - DFC. 9/10
Holly Taylor - How old is she now? 9? Don't care, she's qt.
Jeri Ryan - Old, but it's only made her hotter.
Ivanka Trump - She came out of Donald Trump's ballsack.
Milla Jovovich - DFC with eraser nipples. Face is looking very old these days, but she was the original waifu.
Haley Atwell - MOMMY I'M THIRSTY, I WANT SUCK MOMMY
Kate Beckinsale - She's preparing her daughter nicely, and still looks great in her forties.
Amy Adams - Hotter than Gal Gadot.
Alexandra Daddario - 10/10, gorgeous eyes, wonderful skin, big tits. Ass is unfortunate, but who cares. I want to breed the good genes out of her.

this.
t. attractive male

Friendly reminder that if you have game you can get laid or get a gf regardless of how you look (unless you're burn victim ugly) or how rich you are.

Who's that on far right?

protip: 2d girls aren't real and anime isn't a country

>Jessica Biel
8/10
>Bridget Regan
7/10
>January Jones
5/10 too bitchy
>AnnaSophia Robb
6/10 too short
>Scarlett Johansson
3/10 too old
>Evangeline Lilly
7.5/10
>Katheryn Winnick
8/10
>Elizabeth Banks
solid 6/10
>Jodelle Ferland*
9/10
>Keri Russell
7/10, 10/10 feet
>Holly Taylor
8/10, 10/10 feet
>Jeri Ryan
Literally who
>Ivanka Trump
10/10
>Milla Jovovich
4/10 she hit the wall hard
>Haley Atwell
7.5/10
>Kate Beckinsale
6/10
>Amy Adams
6.5/10
>Alexandra Daddario
5/10 face too scary

>This is what 3 of my friends consider as the most beautiful girl in hollywood.
Get some non-pleb friends.

shit taste

>5/10 face too scary

I'd kill you if she asked me to.

>>Jeri Ryan
>Literally who

Past your bedtime, kid

first off, i do agree that women are, often times, used as objects in modern movies. not all, but many. i also agree that men have a tendency to view women as objects, valuing them on appearance and little else.

that said, i'm always amazed at how few people acknowledge or even realize how much criticism about women's bodies comes from other women. for every women that bemoans an "unrealistic body type" somewhere, there's another that's insulting a friend or colleague for their body. women are fucking brutal to each other and not always concerning appearance.

ARE YOU ME?

>be men

Except this isn't true. It's just your lame excuse for being a virgin. Do you honestly think no man without a 6 pack has had sex?

>Ivanka Trump - She came out of Donald Trump's ballsack.

Everybody comes from ballsacks bro, if I had to chose your dads ballsack or trumps solid gold ballsack I think the answer if clear

>
>Ivanka Trump
10/10
>Milla Jovovich
4/10 she hit the wall hard
>Alexandra Daddario
5/10 face too scary

Back to le trash with you Reddit!

>if you aren't fat most men can get pretty much any girl they want

lmao you can't be serious?

if that was even REMOTELY true most men would be fucking new hot girls 4-5 times a week

the reality is that 20% of men (the good looking ones) are fucking 80% of women on rotation

average or below men (the other 80%) generally settle for an ex party girl in the late 20s/early 30s when they make enough money to buy her shit

can confirm

for women the threshold is just lower because men are quantity over quality

attractive men would casually fuck an average girl, but attractive girls would never ever fuck an average guy

being an average girl is godmode, being a good looking guy is godmode

But this is 2017 user, women of all shapes and sizes are represented in all forms of media

You're wrong, making music is something women love just by itself

Statistically the average woman is overweight though.

But those women who dont take care if themselves hit the wall at thirty and get cellulites, flapjack tits and shit.

totally would kiss on the cheek and hold hands with.

This is what I like to call Kate upton syndrome

>never lifted a day in your life just don't be fat and have tits
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Hillary is that you?

I can confirm this, but I still lift.

I swear to fucking god I don't know what is and isn't shooped anymore. I've seen this image with so many slight mutations and minor changes I don't even know anymore.

You said it, Pablo.

That is a basic women thing it has nothing to do with being an actress.

not particularly

this seems like a good thread to ask, how do you put in a link to another board. not a specific post just to the board, for example

>>/r9k/

>

one more meme arrow, friend

When i was in school back in the 2000s everyone was into Jessica Alba and Jennifer aniston (yes still) and also Jlo. Those were the socially promoted hot girls at the time. I think that Jlaw is better than all of them.

But tit cow is the fucking best.

true. thats just humanity. also, i don;t personally care if she moans my name, for me, i like seeing her laugh, and feeling her hands firmly grip my arms in bed

Jenniffer Connelly was literally 10/10 in her prime. You cannot dispute this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdD64xa_oYs

tit cows are master race

All other women on planet Earth: ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

A+ taste friend.

They just don't make them like they used to.

>hop on
>falls off
kek

thank you

back 2

her DNA should be bottled and secretly leaked into all women's wombs.

This is true. Ive slept with close to a hundred and so have a few of my friends. I also have bros that are attractive and put together that still barely have double digits just because they dont want ro be man whores or whatever....but the average amount of lifetime partners is less than 10...and im at about 100.

But yea girls are sluts. I wouldnt even say im a chad or anything but i have attractive features and would just get on a roll. Have had a few months in my 20s were i fucked a different girl or 2 every week. Ive also never really had platonic female friends because i ended up having sex with like any attractive girl i actually befriended.

i think that's only logical

cool. the robots would hate you, but i don't. I still think that ""you can't get a woman unless you are chad!" is horse shit. you just have to be in decent shape, have shit going on in your life and be charismatic and young.

im 30 so, no more women for me. ;_;

>good shape
>have an interesting life
>charisma
>youth

that's ALL you have to do! :^)

brb becoming charismatic world explorer with friends

Ill be 30 in may buddy. My prime pussy getting peaked at about 28. Im in a commited relationship now but i know i still got it. I knew guys in there 40s still fucking 21 year olds. I dont support that behavior and honestly looking at those guys made me want to find a good one and settle down...but point is if you take care of yourself, you can remain attractive to women for a long time. 30 is young.....as long as you arent a fat loser that lives at home.

holy shit she really is a midget

i posted this image
image are deleted by this strange mod
and i get a warned
you can believe this shit?

a mod who don't recognized an actress
wtf this guy are doing here?

I really thought that was Hillary Clinton before I opened the picture.

>irrealistic

Alba is clearly much prettier than Lawrence.

These women don't have to lift but they have a strict diet and do cardio like a motherfucker. Also most woman don't like /fit/ guys, only gays do. Woman like guys with good facial genetics and confidence.

underrated post

>Also most woman don't like /fit/ guys
lol, people actually believe this

Yeah, most women do. Keep jerking it to Arnie in his prime, normal woman think he looks gross.