ITT fun facts about celebrities others might not know about

In April 2001, Vince Vaughn was arrested after a bar brawl in Wilmington, North Carolina. The scuffle broke out at the Firebelly Lounge, where actor Steve Buscemi had been stabbed in the face, throat, and arm.[3]

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2001/apr/17/news
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buscemi was rumored to be considered for the role of The Scarecrow in Joel Schumacher's proposed fifth installment of the first Batman franchise, Batman Unchained, before Warner Bros. cancelled the project.[13]

During the filming of Batman & Robin, Warner Bros. was impressed with the dailies (kek), prompting them to immediately hire Joel Schumacher to reprise his directing duties for a third film. Protosevich's script had the Scarecrow as the main villain and the Joker would return as a hallucination in Batman's mind caused by the Scarecrow's fear toxin. Harley Quinn would appear as a supporting character, written as the Joker's daughter trying to kill Batman to avenge her father's death.

I'm not sure I understand. So he was defending Buscemi?

The guy from friends baught a hot dinner and the female baught a new car instead

Glenn Beck raped and murdered a child in 1990

Donald Trump's original surname was actually Drumpf before it was changed.

No, he stabbed Buscemi

On July 28, 2006, Gibson was arrested by a deputy James Mee of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for driving under the influence (DUI) while speeding in his vehicle with an open container of alcohol, which is illegal in California. According to a 2011 article in Vanity Fair, Gibson first told the arresting officer, "My life is over. I'm fucked. Robyn's going to leave me. According to the arrest report, Gibson exploded into an angry tirade when the arresting officer would not allow him to drive home. Gibson climaxed with the words, "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew? The arresting Sheriff's Deputy, James Mee, was Jewish

>speaking the truth
>controversy

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts.

Mel was dropping redpills

Daisy Ridley was actually born in 1979 to her biological father the late actor John Hurt, whom she was abandoned by at birth. She tries to keep this part of her life a secret.

Seriously go back to reddlt

I get it

Gibson was banned from driving in Ontario for three months in 1984, after rear-ending a car in Toronto while under the influence of alcohol. He retreated to his Australian farm for over a year to recover, but he continued to struggle with drinking. Despite this problem, Gibson gained a reputation in Hollywood for professionalism and punctuality such that Lethal Weapon 2 director Richard Donner was shocked when Gibson confided that he was drinking five pints of beer for breakfast

>"Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew? The arresting Sheriff's Deputy, James Mee, was Jewish
everytime!! pol is always right!!!

trump likes underage girls

Matthew Broderick killed two women with his car and Mark Wahlberg blinded someone in one eye. Also, Tim Allen spent two years in jail for drug trafficking and managed to broker a reduced sentence by ratting out his accomplices.

haha I've gotta use this

>actor Steve Buscemi had been stabbed in the face
If there's one actor whose career won't be effected by this, it's Buscemi.

After 9/11, actor Steve Buscemi rejoined the New York Fire Department to help firefighters sift through the rubble of the World Trade Center

you best start believing in reddit threads
youre in one

It's good that you won't let your clinical obsession with Reddit dictate your life.

an australian after all

never post that reddiet meme here again

Who doesn't?

joel shumacher's batmans are totally better than nolan's batmans and buscemi as the scarecrow in a shumacer batman would have been a great thing

"I read Cracked": the post

Wait? Wasn't it changed by his grandfather when he immigrated LEGALLY to Ellis island long before Our President was born.

Huh, it's almost like Donald had no actual choice in the matter and thus doesn't make sense as an insult.

You should only make fun of things that van be controlled like people's weight, and their clothing styles.

Think logically.

I saw Leonard Dicarpo at a grocery store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on his Oscar win, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Gonnatellmehowyoushootnow? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any RFID 'interference',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by STANDBY really loudly.

Hollywood: Cthulhu Mythos Edition

Emma Stone: Deep One Hybrid

Chloe Grace Moretz: Avatar of Saaitii, The Hog

Sarah Jessica Parker and Hilary Swank: some Shantak ancestry

Anna Kendrick: granddaughter of Brown Jenkins

Felicity Jones: mutant rabbit-like worshiper of The Green God, a sentient plant-like entity dwelling within a series of subterranean caverns

Daisy Riddley: full Byakhee

Shia Labeouf: Nodens on earth

M. Night Shyamalan: Nyarlathotep

this is the kind of fan fic i need. write a novel

Bruce Willis turned into a magpie and flew into my room and put his feathery wing down my pants.

Hollyweird High

teenage versions of actors/mythos creatures+teen angst

will fat teen nerd Melissa McCarthy, daughter of Shub-Niggurath, ruin the prom because she wasn't invited by Yog-Sothoth's brother, Tom Hardy?

Will M. Night get away with cheating on his final exam? Will Seth Rogen aka Cthulhu finally recognize Jonah Hill officially as one of his Spawn?

Wrong. theguardian.com/film/2001/apr/17/news

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

Bruce Jenner killed a lady as a woman.

A HOT MEAL

wat

Donald trump raped a child 4 times in 1994.

u seem rustled friendo

Samuel Jackson is Nyarlothotep.

that is not fun

>baught

How do they all fit in one cuckshed?

>Anna Kendrick: granddaughter of Brown Jenkins
Nice one.

this made me kek

Based mel