Name one clean sport

name one clean sport

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/chris-froome-had-tue-for-anabolic-steroids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

esports? i dunno. none of the major sports are. thats including memolympic tier too

Chess.

Crabcock

nope they all take adderall

Falconry

>implying they aren't abusing Alpha BRAIN™

Soccer

>britishathlete.png
darts

Golf

UFC is pretty legit these days

...for better or for worse

>no jones
>no brock
>no pride style superfights
worse for sure my man

curling

lawn bowls

curling

Sailing

unironically hockey

I guess you guys have never met any Champions

Soccer, there's no doping culture in that sport

does he take performance dehancers?

>Messi on growth hormones and steroids his whole life

Try harder m8

It depends on where you are. Here soccer is clean because nobody gives a shit about being the best at it.

Ultimate frisbee

Tummy Stix

If there's money to be made there's doping. I'm sure even something that mostly just requires a lot of concentration and composure like billiard games or darts probably has doping.

Maybe meme local sports like gaelic football, hurling and korfball, pretty sure there isn't much money to be made in these so why dope. Or something like Polo, I'm sure there's money involved here but that's just because everyone who does it is already rich, they probably still dope the horses though.

Then there's shit like lawn bowls or croquet, hardly sports and probably irrelevant money wise

This.

Weightlifting is a sport that's facing potential exclusion from the olunlivs due to doping violations. But here we're not good enough at it to do steroids at a high level. But I'm 100% sure our skiing team willingly drug their brains out.

Synchronized swimming.

Chess

>darts
Nope, beta blockers are widely used in darts.

Curling

They should remove doping rules

finally a norwegian who admits this. maybe all norwegians aren't that bad after all

Dart
Poker
F1

Wow thats actually a good point. I never really thought about that but adderall is pretty much a PED for nerds

We have a pretty comprehensive anti doping regiment. I don't buy at all that the athletes didn't know what they were taking. I've been tested myself and also have done the course for education about doping. Athletes are expected to at all times know what they're ingesting. Johaug gets no sympathy from me.

I've tried Ritalin which is similar. Feel like you're gonna accomplish anything you need your mind to and you're super focused.

Pesäpallo

Would say AFL, but then I remember the Essendope scandal

Athletics

Rugby Union

Cycling. I guarantee you that Sky aren't doping.

Sure, Bradley had that TUE, but that was WITHIN THE RULES.

Everybody who thinks Sky are doping is a salty cuck who is jealous of their success. After all of the doping scandals that have embroiled cycling for the last twenty years (mainly Festina + USPS), I severely doubt that Sky would just go and do the same thing, especially after seeing that Festina, USPS, and every other doping team got caught, and the PR backlash was immense (not to mention the lawsuits).

The reason Sky win is because they have the biggest budget, it's that simple. They can afford the best food, the best nutritionists, the best trainers, tons of masseuses, tons of research for "muh marginal gains", etc.

Although I will say, I'm sure other riders are doping. There will always be cheats and dopers in cycling. But I would bet money that Sky *aren't*. It just makes no PR sense. That road has already been travelled. If they really planned to dope, they would just pull out after seeing what happened to USPS. They win because their budget is bigger and they can afford better training, nutrition, hotels, research, and everything to optimise performance.

everyone in sky is on cortisone steroids, there's no way to compete in cycling without the hot sauce and that's a fact. there's nothing wrong with it, these people do anything to be the best, though. It's completely legal with a TUE anyway, like you said. Froome had one too. evolutionary.org/chris-froome-had-tue-for-anabolic-steroids/

>E-Sports

They are all on Aderall my son

you simply can't be the best at any sport that's worth anything without gear

All sports are clean!

Curling

Ultimate Frisbee, though that's mostly cause if you're the best frisbee player in the world no one would give a fuck

Clean? Jerking off

I'd say hockey,i don't see why you'd juice for hockey but i don't know shit about that sport,so.