Remember me tv

Remember me tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6GDil0rGls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are their pupils squares?

Of course, i just finished season 5

Should i watch the movies or go straight to season 6?

One of the movies wasn't terrible, I forgot which one

Guess ill skip them

no the movies are fine, they are
e just long episodes really.

I watch futurama regularly, often when I fall asleep, it is good humour and the sci fi aspect allows for a massive broad range of situations, just like rick and morty.
My only gripe with futuraa is the forced fry and leila shit, and the way she treats him like a low life prick

i dunno about prick, but fry is literally supposed to be a 20s something low life burnout

Futurama is superior to rick and morty and in some aspects, superior to the simpsons

Later Futurama > Later Simpsons
Early Futurama > Early Simpsons
Mid Futurama = Mid Simpsons

Amy>Leela

You now realize there are several subtle anime references with Leela looking like The Major from Gits and Zapp wearing the Zeon uniform.

Just watch everything. Even though the original run is in a league of its own, it's worth it to see everything because even the lowest point (the Apple episode) is no worse than a shitty Simpsons episode (like the Apple episode).

I don't think the movies are worse than season 6 so I don't see why you would.

could you specify which seasons fall into which category?

Why were the Comedy Central episode so awful?

Why did it turn into a fucking sitcom with dumb romance plotlines instead of a silly Sci-Fi romp?

I'm guessing the writers are Ricky and Morty are bound to fuck up too and focus on the personal relationships of the characters instead of having fun. Sad!

Amy's a slut though.

A rich slut

REMEMBER ME
REMEMBER ME

I love this episode but Godfellas is the superior Futurama episode.

>Fry was 25 in the year 1999/2999
>characters age in real time
>show ends in 3014
>Fry is 39/40 by the time the show ends
I don't know why this disturbs me so much. Unless it's one of the things where time passes but characters don't age

The first movie is genuinely great, after that it goes downhill.

>finale didn't have him killing all humans

New writers didn't know what made the show funny in the first place. Likeable, dim witted, underachiever turns into a literal retarded manchild. I normally don't say this, but the Comedy Central episodes are literally for the reddit crowd

Why are Bender episodes so good?

Futurama becomes 10/10 if you replace the Zoidberg / Romance episodes with Bender

>Whenever I said "KILL ALL HUMANS!" I'd always whisper "Except one!", Fry was that one!

Because they turned zoidberg into a meme character. The one where they go to his home planet for the mating ritual is good though
>a life without sex or a gruesome death. Tough call
>last season shows zoidberg getting with a woman, most likely having sex with her
Nice continuity

zoidberg as a main character didn't work for long but he's a fucking incredible side character

>please sir! I love you like a father!

Dr. Zoidberg: Now open your mouth and lets have a look at that brain.
Dr. Zoidberg: No, no, not that mouth.
Fry: I only have one.
Dr. Zoidberg: Really?
Fry: Uh... is there a human doctor around?
Dr. Zoidberg: Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

>The worms episode where all the side characters (and Bender) get all those great jokes inside Fry.

Yippy kay yay, you'll never guess where I've been!

>its a dr zoidberg episode

>it's a dr zoidberg finds love with a human woman without a sense of smell episode
Literal 2/10 episode

>dr zoidberg finds love
I want the name and address of the person that convinced comedy writers that character development is good, let alone necessary.

To be fair all of Season 6 and 7 is fucking 2 out of 10 with the exception of "The Late Philip J Fry"

>that drag racing, fast and furious episode
Fucking disgusting tbqh

>its a leela and Amy get there clothes ripped episode

Muchos grasias

They kept trying to force feels episodes and didn't know what made the originals work.
Seymour, Fry's nephew and Leela's parents work for feels because they work with the very core of the characters, which we've seen since their inception.
The zoidberg one was alright but Things like Hermes suddenly growing a conscience about young bender does work, because everything we knew about the character shows that he ONLY cares about his work and family.

>does work
Shit.

Maybe, I don't know, Hermes was different when young

That's a good thing

What did you think of the homage? Ashamed to admit that I couldn't pick out Billy West's voice right away, I just thought it sounded damn familiar.

Would Phil Hartman as Brannigan been as good? It feels wrong to imagine it now.

Many of the episodes were still top class, notably The Late Philip J. Fry. I guess you sort of lose that ambitious flare after you've been cancelled twice.

Absolutely. For as good as West is with Zapp, Hartman would have been much better. The character was Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure rolled into one.

I don't think they would have used Zapp as much had Hartman been around for the role though.

>"The Late Philip J Fry"
That episode is cool, but is horrible in many ways.
Everything we see from that moment thereafter is not with the same people of the previous episodes, excluded Fry, Bender and the Prof.

amy got Ayylmao'd/slimed/greened and probably even more

Futurama was a very cynical show. It starts with human civilization being destroyed over and over and Fry celebrating the death of everyone he's ever known.

Still the only moment in a cartoon to make me experience human emotion.

I don't know what makes it so special.

>experiencing human emotion

Fucking normie, get the fuck out of here and go back to where you belong

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=W6GDil0rGls

>when I had no friends, it made me feel like maybe I did
It's too real.

That is touchingly pathetic

It's, just

Fry left something behind. Even a worthless nobody like Fry was remembered after death.

Funny how you don't care since it's an episode about a lowlife scum like you.

bene

Does not compute

But both your examples do not involve characters of a long runner series one is emotionally invested into.

I thought he was 20 or 21 in 2000. Whatever.

Anyways, the Planet Express Crew keeping their youthfulness through the years was explained away in certain episodes. For example, in season 5 there's an episode where they all turn into babies. In that episode, in order to become adults again they dove into a fountain of aging and actually came out a couple of years younger than they were at the start of the episode.

Fry was 29 in that episode and the Fountain probably brought him back to his early 20's.

Assuming he was 21 at the end of the episode, and since the aired in 2003, he would've ended the series at 30 years old.

futurama is funnier but it's not better

That episode with Bender learning he is not immortal kind of interferes with his whole obsession with death and memoriam established in the pharoah episode.

The asian is the first cartoon girl i ever fapped to

Look at Amy's tits there

Those are all interesting episodes that completely and utterly fuck up the continuity.

No, but Reddit does

And that Mom explicitly makes sure her robots have a limited life so she can sell more of them

Never fear, Zapp Brannigan is here.

if you're just going to keep watching the show, you might as well watch the movies. They are better than the last 4 seasons they did but really don't hold a candle to 1-5

This doesn't make any sense. One show ran for 9 years the other has run for like 27. You can't call something "mid" simpsons because the show is still on the air.

reddit

It's a practical distinction, because unless someone pulls off a miracle, there will always be a clear difference between early, middle and end of the Simpsons.