/cum/

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo#Effects
youtube.com/watch?v=PcQnlMxr8bA&t=808s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

310!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niggers can't read

One was a pink frosting donut with jimmies, one was a caramel donut and the last one was a chocolate donut with chocolate frosting

YES WE CAN

>SMALL LITTLE ANTHEM

less than 1 week and i can already feel my weed addiction returning

Leave Irma to me

the first two weeks after quitting are the worst, it gets a lot easier after than and even more so after the first month
It's not easy but if you can't handle it and relapse you're a pussy

Knock knock

I quit over a year ago but my uncle visited and left his weed here because he couldnt take it on the plane so I've been trying to smoke it but I can already feel mental dependency returning

*gives irma more power*

w-who's there?

Heh, you're gonna need to try harder than that, kid.

Nothin' personnel

>denmark

Poop!.

Canadian posting at its finest

You have many bears. Post them

How long does it take to sing your complete anthem?

flush it

How come black people usually have such soulless eyes? A lot of the time they look like black voids with nothing going on.

It's not because of brown eyes because I've seen tons of beautiful brown eyes

It's a knock knock joke you faggot

Me: Knock knock
you: who's there?
me: poop
you: poop who

It's funny because it sounds like you said "poopoo"

>Sven wants us to post bears
Why are Swedes so gay?

poop who?

not going to waste weed ill just have to quit again once its all gone

Man your jokes stink like updawg

oh wow i just got that omg lol

>too complex

???

Seriously who the fuck flushes weed unless they have no choice?

want to know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

t. addicts

i like weed

Bears are patrician animals

reminder

Me too, it's much better than alcohol

me and my father chased some baby black bear cubs that we saw on the road into some woods once

the people on the side of the road were entertained

>asshole Danish
out

*stays in the fucking thread whether you like it or not*

(it sounds like poopoo)

What is that?

What is what?

I am a lesbian.

What is that word you said?

I think one of my grandmas is a lesbian but I never straight up asked her

Was she in a Boston marriage after her husband died?

my grandfather is still alive, they split up and she is in a boston marriage now

Hate having nigger hair buds

Wish I had Asian hair

Fuck off with your fetishism

As much as I don't like slants I admit they have very nice hair.

she looks like she is legitimately 12 my dude

I don't like sapphists if we are being honest.

shes more mentally stable than my other grandma

Admire the hair instead, besides she is a jap so she is probably 30.

I'm not white I'm italian

What's wrong with her?

god is dead and we have killed him

Italians weren't considered white about 20 years ago in Ontario by the Teacher's union.

My other grandma is schitzo or something, she has driven away pretty much everybody in my family. I just let her stay at my place last month for almost a month because she had nowhere to go and now she is in the process of trying to drive me out of her life because I didn't return her call quick enough.

She puts things all over her walls because she thinks he neighbors can see through them.

what

>She puts things all over her walls because she thinks he neighbors can see through them.
Yes that does sound crazy

What're you talking about

>Hating Asians
t.Cucked by the BAC

yet she still passed a mental evaluation

They weren't in the USA until WWII tbqh

When I was in high school I had an Italian teacher. He told us about how the teacher's union and school board would circulate a poll for all the educators that asked some basic demographic questions. One of the questions was about what race/ethnicity are you and White was listed separately from Italian/Southern European.

So years after doing these every time he gets one and the Southern Euro/Italian box is gone from the question. So he asks the person who gave out the tests what he is supposed to pick and she says "Uhh aren't you w-white?".

He told us that was the day he became white, kek.

If she's that paranoid perhaps she can see they are trying to put her in the madhouse.

Why are Anglos so racist?

It's in our nature

Why do asians only hang out with other asians are they all secretly racist?

Wake up. This is North America...what do?

wouldnt care desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo#Effects

it's not so bad

>The treaty extended the choice of U.S. citizenship to Mexicans in the newly purchased territories, before many African Americans, Asians and Native Americans were eligible.

kinda weird they considered mexicans white

I now live in 80% white Country

¡VIVA MÉXICO!

I guess Mexicans are white and Italians aren't

what would actually happen to california if we just gave it to mexico

>Washington Times

>pic
and i highly doubt that the parents of the kid gave him a scolding

>fedora 8.jpg

FUCK. Can the word "bro" just fucking die?

t. autistic goober

>>fedora 8.jpg

>tfw no American bf

>tfw no danish bf

just visiting the old country

Post your little feminine penis

desu there are a lot of white mexicans. One of my buddies in high school was mexican and he looked like a basic european. I met his family and his dad had dark blonde hair, brown eyes, light tan skin and his mom had brown hair, hazel eyes but she tanned pretty well so she could pull of a stereotypical Latina look. They said they were 1/8th native and the rest is from central Spain.

Then there was a foreign exchange student in my senior year who was from mexico but he looked like a Greek/Italian/Southern French so when he first introduced himslef a kid asked him what part of Europe he was from. He got kinda pissed and went on a small little rant on how Americans are shit at understanding race and how Mexican is a nationality not a race. He was from Baja California I think. Cool guy. Had a hard time pronouncing the Th in "the" so it alway sounded like "de"

>ask for an American
>get Canada
Just my fucking luck

offering a reward of (you)s to anyone who can tell me what the guy is saying at 12:36. It sounds like "Hu Das Wings" or something

youtube.com/watch?v=PcQnlMxr8bA&t=808s

Aren't Italian Americans considered Italian by Italy if they can prove ancestry and have a good understanding of Italian culture?

This shall be my last post under the flag of Washington State, King County, Federal Way.

I dont really know, I was born in Italy but left for the US with my parents when i was a kid

BIG

the gf

jaja largo niño

Canadians are simply the descendants of British loyalist refugees during the Revolutionary war

I prefer bad rebel boys over the good crown loyalists

cascadia now

STICC