Why didn't they just fucking nuke him?

Why didn't they just fucking nuke him?

>nuke a creature created and powered by nuclear energy

The intense heat and shockwave comes before the radiation dumbass

nobody in the modern military knows how to use nuclear weapons beyond dropping them out of a plane and bonkin Japan on the noggin

it's the biggest bluff in the world

The fire rises

>What are war games

did anyone ever try to communicate with godzilla and find out what his fucking problem is?

>drop another nuke on japan
why would the japanese do this? to satisfy your autism probably...

He was a cvnt

but no one ever tried. maybe he just had a thorn in his hoof like that tiger in the story.

war games to launch nuclear weapons from satellites

how did this turn out? did he stop smashing everything?

>"What's your fucking problem you big fucking scale nigger, the power has been out for two FUCKING weeks because of you."

why was this ok? Because of subs?

>not knowing that Godzilla was created to show the horrid of nuclear weaponry
>"Why don't they just nuke him?"

Why not have Abraham Lincoln personally sodomize Jefferson Davis at Gettysburg?

>HEY
>DIS RIBRARY

Because he was "the nuke"

He basically nodded and went back into the ocean.

because he's a metaphor for nuclear weapons
he's a nuclear explosion and you can't snuff out a nuke with another nuke.

You wanna put out a nuke, Sir, you set off a bigger nuke right next to it. Sucks away the oxygen. Snuffs the flame.

I always thought how strange it was for an animal to be attracted by cities. They are loud, Bright and he keeps getting attaced and hurt there. Also why does he keeps destroying his surroundings? No animal just walks arround destroying shit.

>They are loud, Bright
You just answered yourself

monsterlet

refer to

>No animal just walks arround destroying shit

the most dangerous animal - humans - do that.

No animal seeks out that kind of environment

Obviously not considering that they do

You can't justify say something and make it true. Even animals which live in cities stick to the shadows and back alleys. Bright lights and loud noise = danger

You question why animals go to cities but then deny that they do?

He just sort of turns around and leaves. Because he's such a Monster Sue, his brain is so overpowering that she can't handle it, and passes out.

He was a dinosaurlet

It's heavily implied that will happen at some undetermined point in the future after the movie ends. They sort of concede that it's only a matter of time until he thaws out.

>Moths

>Nuking a creature that has history in being an allegory for nuclear warfare
>Treating that's like it's the actual solution
Are you fucking retarded?

I feel like I'm trapped in a dimension where people can be completely fucking retarded but instead of bashing their heads against a wall they're posting on Sup Forums.

Not the same guy

Moths are not actually attracted to light, they just try to navigate by the moon. Electric light throws them off and they spiral into it.

>nuke a practically monster powered by nuclear energy causing horrific collateral damage with no guarantee it will kill said monster

My fucking sides

That was literally going to happen if Japan was not able to stop him. They even had to beg for an extension of time so they could try to pull off their plan and prevent Japan from getting nuked.

Just sic Kong on that motherfucker

he has nuke resistant skin

>people unironically like the japzilla movies

They're pure kino

is godzilla really twice as long as he is tall?

That was the whole fucking plan as I recall, and half the plot was the Nips trying to delay this for as long as possible to flash freeze him.

Well yes, if you measure him lying down from the tip of his tail to his nose he'd be much longer than from his feet to the top of his head

godzilla would just absorb the energy and become more powerful

Mosquitos are the most dangerous animal, brainlet.