Guys, I think Zoe may have a problem

Guys, I think Zoe may have a problem...

But a nigga ain't one of em
haha

she has civilization fever

is she, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

Mark Ruffalo is so awful.

Not pro trump, just smart enough to know we don't give a shit what actors think.

>don't give a shit what actors think
>literally vote in a reality tv star
every time

Voted for Johnson, lol! Tried to vote in literal stoner.
(at least not stein)

Texas anyways, didn't matter.

And to be on topic, this is awesome (wmbf favorite emp tag). Surprised I hadn't seen anything bitching about this casting. Black girls are awesome and 44 percent less likely to divorce than white/white! See, I'm not from pol.

trump is the fattest, dumbest, oldest president in American history

Yeah, she's black.

>Surprised I hadn't seen anything bitching about this casting.

See

how can white women even compete

Got ya with the ol rope-a-dope. Always works.

No brakes.

Taft, Harding and yup.

I'd take eva green over the nigress and the cunt

Damn, too jovially (not a word) high to notice.

Plus you're not able to see into the future.

The problem is that she's light skinned enough that they can put her as the person of color of a movie and not have it be full on Grace Jones looking negress.

Whenever i hear people say "LOL all da insecure little white bois is mad XD" i just take a look through the comments on Zoe's or any attractive black female who dates white dudes instagram and realize that blacks guys are butthurt on another level, like they make accounts solely to get angry at BF/WM on Instagram and Youtube that all are named after ancient Egyptian KANGS and gods. Half the comments on these are either salty black dudes saying "AYY HOL UP YOUS WUZNT WOMEN ENOUGH FOR A BLACK MAN" and trying to guilt trip them with massa/slave bullshit whlst the other half is black women saying how much they want a white dude with the classic quote "Niggas aint shit" lol. It's a real journey

Xanax plus beer takes you there. Fuck that stuff.

Don't have Zoe pics or would post. Wouldn't mind some to save.

THIS.

Plus, her husband is italian

Uncircumcised guys like this too. I agree I didn't want to be mutilated but holy fuck ease up on the threads in shit like the Alex Trebek forum or other unrelated sites or asking every camwhore.

Circumcised guys are like this but unlike uncircumcised they have no choice