Anymore Kino with this aesthetic?

Anymore Kino with this aesthetic?

go ask on reddit.com

d-do it for me...

>comparing drive and the guest with the generic action they killed my dog movie
Dude come on now,we know you are excited to watch Keanooo so relax.

>keanu
>kenu
>kinu
>kino

I'm thinking he's back

NightRider

>thinking there's anything special about drive of the guest either

>being this new

What? all three have different kind of aesthetic.

>look the posters have neon colours
>yeah I'm totally into neo-noir

fucking moron

The Guest is by FAR the worst one there though.

Someone needs to get laid. You.

This. First half has a great buildup but the second half is absolute dog shit with this Bourne-like narrative. Soundtrack is nice, though

Cold in July

You could not be more wrong but its ok since you seem to lack understanding of what is trying to do and you probably think Drive is more of an inside joke than masterpiece.

Finally a real recommendation...

Too much cancer in the thread from """patricians"""

could you give me a basic gestalt of what this aestethic entails?

mannekino

Good bit o' music
Good bit o' gunfu
Good bit o' lighting

Cuckolding Asians: the movie

Drive doesn't have gunfu.

OP just means he likes grit and bright neon lights. Sort of like a neo-noir aesthetic

(Bump)

nope, The Guest is definitely the worst of the three. Drive is great and John Wick is entertaining. The Guest is really subpar in every aspect, especially the ones where Drive excels: cinematography, acting, soundtrack, mood.

You are still wrong.
The movie had lower budget than both of them and it still delivered.
What you in your little head think counts as success is another matter.

This

lol, little head. almost funny. i''m not the user who initially responded, but that's an easy mistake to make on an anonymous board.

anyways, you fail to list any details as to how The Guest is superior or even on par with Drive or even John Wick. you simply state it had a lower budget. so you're conceding that a lower budget equates it with inferiority? if so, then you're basically agreeing with my point. it is lesser fare. it's a b-movie that doesn't in any way elevate its content. if not, then why bring up the lower budget at all?

look, just because you like a little known film doesn't mean it's just as good as Refn's film. the cinematography is weak, the acting atrocious apart from the lead, and the mood/ambience all over the place. the narrative is also quite silly.

jeez, pardon my incoherence. i was distracted while writing.

I thought the guy on the right was Francis from Malcolm in the Middle till I zoomed in

>comparing The Guest to Drive or John Wick