Report: Gun From Paris Terror Attack Last November Was From "Fast and Furious" Program

Will this be King Nigger's downfall?

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

youngcons.com/report-gun-from-paris-terror-attack-last-november-was-from-phoenix-arizona/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg
thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/foghorn/breaking-guns-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix-arizona/
youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
youtube.com/watch?v=VH4v1bDN5hM
youtube.com/watch?v=ju2QpNFhplg
jgsales.com/yugo-zastava-npap-df-ak-style-rifle,-7.62x39,-with-underfolder-stock.-p-65089.html
waronwethepeople.com/qatar-owned-bataclan-theatre-sale-on-911-exposes-paris-attacks-conspiracy/
leblogfinance.com/2015/11/11-septembre-2015-quand-le-bataclan-passait-aux-mains-de-lagardere-et-donc-du-qatar-pays-lie-a-daesh.html
lagardere.com/investor-relations/questions--answers-432.html&theme=2797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This would prove a direct connection when they said ISIS was in Mexico.

L I K E P O E T R Y

King Nigger does it again

No fucking way haha. I guess it makes sense theres no border crossings in the atlantic ocean it would probably be easier to smuggle than through eastern europe. But let's be real high level politicians especially democrats arent held accountable for anything these days so nothing will come of it.

This should make some lovely ammo for Trump.

Holy shit.

I don't get it. What does this mean.

Thanks Obama.

>nothing will come of it
Simmer down pessimist, at the very least it'll raise some obvious questions that need answering like how the fuck did these weapons go from Mexico to Europe?

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS SELL GUNS GIVEN TO THEM BY THE US GOVERNMENT TO ISIS

Grown ups are talking find a different thread leaf

on a boat. I doubt it's hard to bribe a no questions asked shipping container from mexico to egypt, libya or morocco.

Got a more well known source that I can spread on social media?

Wait, I thought not but 3 months ago, the cartels were threatening to kick ISIS' ass. I remember several threads.

Holy shit. Is there actual confirmation for that? I don't really see a source.

If that's true that could be huge.

I'm not even surprised any more.

When will Darrel Issa go after the Fast and Furious program?

Alex Jones was right all along.

Or we could spread that Israeli and CIA agents created both the cartels and ISIS while aing and training them for the past 30 years.

Kys you fucking kike.

Judicial Watch is legit

We better ban guns guys, the government needs to give them to the terrorists

Obama should have been impeached for fast and furious.

Honestly outrageous, but I'm not even surprised anymore. and even today if you question anything he does you're a racist.

>tfw you will never be CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

yuge!

>Alex Jones was right all along.

welp, there is sure something amiss when guys who shout "the gubbermit is trying to kill you" is right.

>tfw one day I will be drafted to fight in a huge war in the middle east and most likely get killed by some brainwashed drugged out terrorist with a gun my tax payer money paid for, brought to them by the same government that'll force me to fight them.

We need a god damn uprising.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/foghorn/breaking-guns-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix-arizona/

another source

Bush did that.

OBAMA IS ONLY PRESIDENT FOR GOOD THINGS, ALL BAD THINGS ARE DONE BY BUSH

King nigger gave a bunch of guns to mexican cartels and now one of those guns has been used in a terrorist attack

Ha ha ha ha

Why isn't this being covered more?

Should be the headline on Drudge!

That was fake

It means Donald Trump is a racist and that we have no problem with our borders, illegal immigration or Islamic terrorism vote Hillary. #ImWithHer

Wall just got 10ft taller.

>Obama is Muslim
>Obama sells guns to CIA funded cartels
>CIA funded cartels "sell" guns to Clinton/Obama created ISIS
>used to kill people in Europe

King Nigger 1
America 0

Why hasn't Obongo been lynched for treason yet?

>Please be true
This is just too good to be true. Too goddamn rich and juicy. I'm gonna need a more reputable source before I believe it. But until then, I refuse to sink to the level of spreading rumors and lies like the libtards on normiebook are so fond of doing.

>democrat president fucks up
>fuck up is still fucking up 4 years later
>gun from the fuck up is used in the Paris attack
>this is Trump's fault, democrats had nothing to do with it
This is the liberal thought process.
#IsItChillaryInHereOrAreYouJustHappyToSeeMe

Is there ANY other sources that isnt back referencing to judicial watch?

that doesn't even make sense. Why would they have guns brought from Mexico

Alex Jones,

Remember kids, a coordinate to him no matter what it wasn't Israel!

>Holy shit. Is there actual confirmation for that? I don't really see a source.

Judicial Watch is a legit source. They're the group that sued to get access to a lot of the Hillary emails, and won.

.........................................HOW???

Meme magic has gone too far.

>Obongo been lynched
Loretta Lynch is the AG. He's using meme magic.

It is just business and world is much smaller place now.

There were rumors of ISIS connections in Mexico. You think it's a coincidence that Omar "The Fag Slayer" Mateen was apart of a federal organization that dealt with border security?

topkek nigger, ISIS is invading.

Ivan here knows what's up

We're all just a short plane trip away from whatever we desire on this planet

why? its bush's program

He just swaps out jew for (((globalist))) but if you can't recognise that you don't deserve to experience his truth bombs

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE !

can't hid it anymore, sandnigger in the white house

No it fucking wasn't Bush started Operation Linebacker...and found it didn't fucking work so he shut the entire program down. Read more nigger.

O
P

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

KEK
E
K

clearly not possible

>Bush did that.
ATF was running this program from 2006-2011 you nigger lover.

I really hope he picks this one up. It's a perfect storm for him.

He literally has a formal Israeli appointed intelligence officer working as a communications chief when asked about her he called the guy crazy and took a break.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

pretty confused here. Aren't you two in agreement? Wasn't Bush in charge until Jan 2009?

Am I retarded? Someone is retarded.

yeah it was

>sell an entire military arsenal to a illegal corperation
>illegal corporation sell to the highest bidder
>illegal corporation sold to some triad
>triad sold to some arabstan shit whom then sold it to terrorist

>Give guns to cartel
>Give guns to ISIS
>Say they are linked
>Use as proof of a connection
>US govt has carp blanche to intervene in Mexico for national security reasons

the original operation started under Bush, when Obama/Holder took over it was renamed to Fast and Furious and the guns were sent to Mexico.

I want this to be so true. So fucking badly.

I will never forgive him for the way he chimped out on David Duke.

Media will just ignore it. The people have no voice.

>>The ATF ran the Fast and Furious experiment and actually allowed criminals, “straw purchasers,” working for Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons at federally licensed firearms dealers in Phoenix and allowed the guns to be “walked”—possessed without any knowledge of their whereabouts. The government lost track of most of the weapons

>Am I retarded?

Yes. Yes you are. Not only did Obama approve of the ongoing fast and furious program, he threw Eric Holder under the bus to protect himself.

When Trey Gowdy becomes Attorney General

We should all have just bought the damned filters.

Honestly, much of everything occurring today is starting to make sense with this link in place.

Obama's constant inability to even acknowledge Islamic terrorism is much more complex than "he's a muslim".

Yeah, right. Trey Gowdy the guy who did fuckall with Fast and Furious 2.0 aka Benghazi?

Why don't you tell me the process a congressional committee needs to take to bring charges against a former secretary of state.

HAPPENING

ALEX JONES

youtube.com/watch?v=VH4v1bDN5hM

Well, are there charges to be brought against the former secretary of state? Past congressional committees have dug up some pretty amazing things, usually by searching around in places you wouldn't have thought of.

Did they ask General Carter Ham about anything, just for instance?

What?

Al-Qaeda in Syria was receiving direct guidance from a State Department control room at one point and Obama is still president.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju2QpNFhplg

Didn't you mean this?

I just came.

>Judicialwatch.org
>Youngcons.com

While you're at it OP check whitepridefuckspicsandnigjews.net. see if we can get real conformation!

You're a fucking idiot. Judicial Watch is a credible source and a successful one in what they do.

Shill nigger.

SHIT i did... but the other one is funny as fuck

Has Hillary had any involvement with fast and furious? Can this in any way be linked to her as well?

the ATF literally handed over a bunch of guns to mexican drug cartels in Mexico

they believed they would then track the guns and find some criminals

basically, our government either knows that they're helping drug cartels and spread of drugs, or they're complete fucking morons

> judicial watch is a credible source

I mean come on, I dont like the government much either but if you think that story is true you have been fully brainwashed.

fuck this gay earth

Judicial watch is pretty legit.

>Will this be King Nigger's downfall?

What exactly do you expect to happen to him?

>whitepridefuckspicsandnigjews.net

Is this a real website?

>Zastava M70 underfolder rifle imported by century arms used
>Phoenix AZ
Most likely sold by jgsales.com/yugo-zastava-npap-df-ak-style-rifle,-7.62x39,-with-underfolder-stock.-p-65089.html since they are the only ones in phoenix who can move the qty that the ATF needs

>tfw have one

Here's a (YOU)

judicial watch is the one releasing all of hillary's emails through FOIA

Hang from a tree

Reminder that the Bataclan was bought by a company owned by the Qatar government which Hillary has ties to.

What?

>Obama's constant inability to even acknowledge Islamic terrorism is much more complex than "he's a muslim".
Is it, though?

The Don must be informed

This fucking nigger should have been impeached as soon as the scandal broke. The treasonous bastard is probably going to pardon Shillary too for her crimes against national security too.

Everything about F&F is infuriating, and now this is revealed.

Hillary does weapons deals through the Clinton Foundation with Qatar and other ME governments.

waronwethepeople.com/qatar-owned-bataclan-theatre-sale-on-911-exposes-paris-attacks-conspiracy/
infamy.org

>The best kept secret about the Paris Attacks exposes the criminal enterprise financing and profiting from fear and mass murder. The Muslim world’s wealthiest nation (per capita)–Qatar–known to be financing ISIS, acquired the site of the bloodiest killings–The Bataclan Theatre–on “9/11” 2015. Qatar’s mega-media anti-Zionist Lagardère conglomerate, that controls Al Jazeerra Media Network, purchased the crime scene from Zionist Jews

leblogfinance.com/2015/11/11-septembre-2015-quand-le-bataclan-passait-aux-mains-de-lagardere-et-donc-du-qatar-pays-lie-a-daesh.html
>few of them remind us that the Bataclan is passed into the hands of the media empire Lagardère on 11 September 2015

lagardere.com/investor-relations/questions--answers-432.html&theme=2797
>There are more than 70,000 limited partners, of whom the largest are Qatar Holdings and Lagardère Capital et Management,