Why did Fox give up on this show?

Why did Fox give up on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh0FVVtPiAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=zh0FVVtPiAw

Because it isn’t believable
Instead of being a Hispanic female it’s a black female, Hispanic female would be more believable and would be more diverse which would have been a better story anyway

nobody gives a shit about political correctness anymore

this is why Trump won and will win re-election in 2020.

too realist. Also massively triggered those mysoginist old angry white shitlords

Wasn't that bad desu, may have just had high production costs for what they got in the ratings.

How many black girls care about baseball?

Like 3 I think

very few black people at all care about baseball, and girls have their own sport called softball

>hispanic females
>doing anything productive

What did she mean by this?

They make my dick productive

That, or maybe, just MAYBE, it was a bad show.

>show that portrays black people as successful, hard-working, family models
no wonder it didn't generate publicity

or nobody actually wants to see a "strong black female lead". they wasted all that money and could have done something like altuve's story, something that actually happens and is interesting.

Well at least she didn't blame whitey, she acknowledges black people/SJWs themselves don't honestly five a fuck about the kind of narratives they complain aren't frequently displayed enough on television.

>What, was she not white enough for you?
lol dog it's a show about a woman playing in the MLB, shit is too far fetched to find enjoyable even if the main character was an Aryan. Would rather watch a dramatization of an athlete actually ascending into the MLB. It's not racism, they gave it a shot and nobody watched.

>woman pitcher
totally believable

it was somewhat believable how they portrayed it, she didn't magically have some 100mph fastball, she was a junkball pitcher at the bottom of her team's rotation

Still not really believable to me, She would have to look like cris cyborg and then maybe I could see it

Key word was somewhat