Holy shit, they fucking put ads during shows now?

Holy shit, they fucking put ads during shows now?

I haven't watched TV in years but I didn't think things got this bad

Yea, even my shit country adapted that fucking presentation. Taking even 2/3 of the screen with animations and shit.

the shittier shows would sometimes have blatant product placements as well

like that one time in The Dome where a guy used an iPad to write to someone on the other side

or in Fringe where there's a scene where one of the main characters gets explained what a tap-to-pay system is

>tfw you have to click the ad and sign up for a trial membership to get your show to unpause

>Rogers blazing a trail in intrusive and obnoxious advertising

WELL THERE'S A FUCKING SURPRISE

Because during the ad breaks they realised everyone just went for for a piss

Yeah, watching random pizza adverts on a webrip of new viking episodes was one of the more bizarre kino experiences i had

on telus dvr shows have unskipable ads

My favourite is the animated gfx overlay.. there was an episode in s01 or s02 of Hannibal where an ad was overtop of A KEY REVEAL in the scene 720p rip but fuck me if anyone could see it because Pixar had some shit to sell.

on some direct tv ones they dont let you fast forward or rewind. its fucking bizarre.

>have never seen an ad either on a website or popped up during a video that has got my attention at all and that I haven't wanted to close immediately

Surely this shit doesn't actually work on people does it?

>I am le too smart to fall for le advertizements

Yeah companies spend billions and billions just for fun :^) but I guess they shouldn't bother

I meant specifically online advertisements like banners or before / during videos.

There's already been a massive decline on returns from ads because there's so fucking many of them out there these days.

Miranda Otto aged like milk

>pay loads emone for cable
>ads during show
>ads interrupt show multiple times
>ads between shows

Cable television was such a fucked up system.

Sometimes they're hilarious.

I remember during an episode of Fringe a girl was drowning on dry land due to some kind of bio weapon. She was laying on her back on the ground, coughing, with water bubbling out of her mouth. At that moment a banner ad popped up on the bottom of the screen talking about national water conservation day.

There's tens of millions of 80 to 95 IQ people in America, billions in the world

Oddly enough no matter how shitty Sup Forums gets you won't find many of them here, but try opening a random Facebook or YouTube comment page some day

Don't forget about M/V's

Where are you coming from, Spider-man?

nigga did you just say M/Vs?

>he doesnt install addblock addon for tv
Lmfao @u right there