youtu.be/KMT97bqaOdM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E&feature=youtu.be&t=44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK I messed up the title

American builds*

inb4 i have autism

>*knock, knock, knock*

YO I'M THE HOST WITH THE MOST GLASNOST

This is literally why jews will lose the war for humanity's freedom. No matter how many security plebs, how many gun bans, how many drones they deploy, there will always be the innovation of man to curb their greed and hatred.

;) Thanks for the compliment leafy. We will overcome the eternal jew.

I wonder what would happen if this thing was fired at a uav's sensors

>it duq yub
What does my ID mean by this

What does it do, blind people?

China, the most powerfull commercial tool in human history in his spare time. How can you possibly compete?

>by downing a plane from the USA?
stupid people use ordinary things for stupid actions with no reason.

Now that he has the weapon, he should declare war on the moon.

Damned moon...

are you the /csg/ shill?

How fucked is he?

that's what would happen

Q: What would happen if a 200W laser was shined at a UAV?
A: It duq yub.

Pls tell me how to build one of these
I want a laser bazooka with which to burn people and objects

ATF could conceivably charge him with Manufacturing a Destructive Device.

It really makes you blink.

Why would he be fucked?

>clock boy is getting media attention and full ride scholarships
>that UK kid had a news story written about him because he built a PC out of normal parts
>this enterprising young man is stuck with scrap metal in his garage and a few thousand views on youtube

The world isn't fair lads.

I want one.

>atf
>in charge of lasers

Kys

Rmyt wtf does the US goverment have if this 145 IQ autist can build this shit in his garage with spare parts

It really makes you stink.

It means you now identify as a 12 year old Vietnamese orphan adopted by a well-meaning but neurotic white couple in Iowa.

He has a case for the constant interference of entrepreneurial innovation and preventing him from being creative on his youtube channel.

He stated that the laser is dangerous and he even wore eye protection. Therefore, nobody should charge him.

Perhaps the FBI, CIA, or Department of Defense my want to hire him. It's possible.

Who the fuck is this guy in OPs pic? Image search reveals nothing.

Pls seeAlso

youtu.be/KMT97bqaOdM

No they can't. The visible EM spectrum is entirely under the purview of the FDA you retard.

With lasers getting more powerful, and even being fielded by the military, sooner or later ATF will try for a "land grab" to expand their power.

As soon as a civilian or commercial product that can arguably be said to be used as a handheld weapon, some agency is going o claim regency over it.

It's not illegal to make a powerful laser- the gayTF can suck an AIDS infested nigger cock

>his haircut
JUST

MECHWARRIOR WHEN

>you will soon need a background check to buy a DVD player

TOP FUCKING KEK, that would be the end of America

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E&feature=youtu.be&t=44

No, you did good.

It doesn't seem practical. Most countries aim for practicality. Impressive, though. Good job.

This guy played too much Fallout 4 and thought "imma gonna make me a laser musket"

Truly the greatest nation on earth.

fucking kek. i lost it when he turned it on the first time.

good for him. i want one now.

It pops baloons.

My thoughts exactly user

Exactly how does this help us deport non-Hyperborean whites

If it doesn't why on /pol

>born in the first world
>has access to all the things he needs
>can ask parents for money
>uses intellect to make toys

vs
>orphan from country that literally shits on streets
>doesn't have a home
>uses literal shit water to power an entire village
>uses intellect to help his fellow human beings in poverty

POO
IN
LOO

Source

Indians are really living in Poo, not the town, litteral poo.

Go shit in the street you currynigger.

But that one black kid built a computer once

>>orphan from country that literally shits on streets
yeah because his parents are good for nothing niggers.

genetics suggests the ones born in first world are objectively superior to the ones born in 3rd world since 1st world parents got their shit together and 3rd world parents didnt.

hhahah
found the butthurt white trash

probably damage or destroy them depending on how well you can keep the beam aimed and how well the beam is focused. you can ruin digital cameras by taking pictures of the sun, this is much brighter. if it was focused into a tighter beam and you could aim it at the same spot on a moving aircraft for long enough you could burn through the fuselage
it means it dub yub
This is one of the most hazardous things i've ever seen, light can actually cook your retinas, its like the afterimage from bright lights, but never goes away. A laser this powerful would instantly cause permanent blindness, it could cause permanent damage just being in the room unprotected, and a few seconds of direct exposure could literally burst your eyeballs as the vitreous humor boils. Besides the eyes, this laser could maim or kill someone, third degree burns, cooked organs and charred flesh. This type of shit is banned by the Geneva convention, serious business.

SO POWERFUL IT IS ABLE TO BURN WOOD FOR A SHOT PERIOD OF TIME!

Whatever.

You eat a hellfire.

More like DARPA. They're the science people.

>uses intellect
>"Our preacher is very active in the community and when I told him about my idea, he did everything to make it happen"

the poo didn't do shit

if you aim the lazer at them theyir skin will burn ff making it white

brb building a bleach gun

And the real difference is, this kid doesn't care. He's having the fun of his life, he doesn't need or want that meaningless glory when he already has engineering.

Google the Dugway Lights

There's a growing body of evidence that the DOD has something that wouldn't look out of place in Akira.

The Dugway tests, as I've heard from people I trust with military connections, involved something different from a laser, that was powerful enough to give soldiers miles away sunburns in the dead of night from the backscatter alone.

The main utility of a laser weapon, not that there is much, but that you could use it to burn out the optics in cameras, tanks, missiles, etc. from very far away.

you're just dissapoint it doesn't go "pew pew"

ASSHOLES MADE A MESS AND THE WAR GOT COLD!

If he was darker you'd bet your ass MIT would have gave him a full ride

So a shit river powers his village?

I'm dissapointed in the fact that it isn't a single 200W LASER, therefore it's bullshit.

Commercial verisons and standard police equipment when?

Cool laser, Ahmed. Why don't you bring it to the White House. We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great again.

I didn't realize 7/11 payed so well

not enough melanin

I'm waiting on the invitation to the white house, scholarships, and free shit to be thrown his way.

aww thanks :)

Pic also related. The lights were caught by a bunch of UFO-chasing looks and nutjobs, but that doesn't make what hey saw any less real.

And from multiple sources, what they saw had absolutely nothing to do with ET, but maybe a little to do with MIT.

Notice the fogginess of the photos. There's a reason for that.

The ATF probably fuck with him. But that won't stop them from trying to steal his technology.

Look familiar?

Check the youtube video. It's a screenshot from the video EINSTEIN.

>A white guy
No way would a potential school shooter ever be honored by the president. He clearly made it to oppress poor poor minorities.

thanks for posting 4 thumbnails within a thumbnail ya fuckin dork

>Steal his technology

What technology? Stacking standard lasers and concentrating the beams with a lens?

I like this kid alot

The ATF thinks combustion is witchcraft, we'd be lucky if they didn't burn him at thd stake.

FDA regulates lasers, and he's not using them in a way that they'd care about.

The FDA doesn't care about lasers at all as long as they have a warning label. It's why LIDAR jammers are legal at a federal level.

>Liberals want to ban AR15s and "Assault Clips"
>You can build your very own laser rifle at home or 3d print a machine gun

This is exactly why the NWO will never be a thing

The photos that were taken of it were all with shitty 2004-era digicams.

It's not my fault that the only time they tested it close enough to see outside Subway's security perimeter with someone watching was back when all Burt Gummer and Dale Gribble had to photograph the AYY-LMAO's was their floppy-writing 1.5MP Sony Mavica.

>"oh no our enemy has a bright light that can burn things within five feet!"
>*closes eyes
Nice weapon...

*Dugway, not Subway

Jesus christ that is fucking dangerous. I'm surprised he was able to scrounge up adequate eye protection.

i thought the same thing when I saw it kek

I never realized white people were such losers, so I guess we both learned something today.

Looks like something out of Fallout 4. famalam.

So, here's my question, he calls this portable, and I don't see any cables of any kind leading off of it. He says he built this from spare shit on eBay he bought for cheap. He's obviously very skilled but I have to imagine that if produce commercially that beam confinement could get much tighter.

So...uh, could we be using energy weapons basically any time we wanted? This thing already seems most of the way to being ready even as a Sci-fi novel conception of a laser rifle (IE a single man portable weapon completely analogous to a cartridge rifle)

If this guy can do this, whats stopping you from taking this, give it water cooling and attach it to generator, attach it to a PC controlled telescope gimbal. Boom, laser turret, lock onto a target in the astronomy package, the mounted stand's motors will keep the beam tight and on point (drone, enemy missile, the cockpit of an enemy bomber) at this level of power it could take something out 20 miles away within moments

what a waste of repeating dubs fag. The use of energy weapons isn't to replace firearms really, it's to provide an alternative to long range arms where air speed and ballistics make it less reliable or give an enemy time to respond

>this butthurt of a leaf

what did your shit get burnt up when the south African firefighters cucked you?

>Implying DARPA doesn't already have dem space lazer weapons.

>what did your shit get burnt up when the south African firefighters cucked you?

Oh man, why did you have to hit so low?

Shit dude, not the Alberta fire...
Fuck man, right in the feels.

I see that I got out bantered here, so I'll leave this site for good.

please don't group me in with the butthurt currynigger.

You do realize that's because Asians that immigrate are generally those with degrees or relatively wealthy families?

All of scum are still festering in their homeland.

This

Anyone here played Advanced Warfare? This in the video is basically the EM1 Direct Energy Weapon. If the power can be increased, this can potentially be a very powerful marksman rifle, or even a sniper rifle. If we can make it work on some sort of renewable batteries, the gun could theoretically have unlimited ammunition as well. The possibilities are endless, and that's if you're not counting in the fact that we will have star wars type lasers someday which will act as laser projectiles instead of one continuous laser

The future is here

can't wait for his pulse megawatt laser

LAYZOR GUN