Remind me again why Rotten Tomatoes is a trusted source, Sup Forums?

Remind me again why Rotten Tomatoes is a trusted source, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/critic/armond-white/
thewrap.com/suicide-squad-donald-trump-of-superhero-movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be honest, with ghostbusters the crictics were higly influenced by the feminist agenda that is now the life line you must hang on if you want to be counted as a successful movie critic.
When it comes to the actual score I think that the blance comes from all the people that yelled "girl power" at the thought of this movie, and the original GB fans that saw it ad said "fucking girl power..."

For suicide squad I don't actually know what to say, I may be reaching but I think that the 70% comes from the people who enjoyed looking at harley's ass, and the 27% comes from the critics who looked down upon those who enjoyed it for that reason, and also because it sucked.
But as I said I might be reaching.

Why do you even read reviews? Just watch the actual movie and decide for yourself.

Because it outright tells you if a movie is "good" or "bad", which is all that normies really want

Rotten Tomatoes don't write the reviews. They just collect them all.

Because RT isn't a review site. It literally tells you how many people thought it was 'good' and how many thought it was 'bad' and what average score out of 10 it got.

This. They also give you the normie score too, so you can more easily make your own judgement based on either normie opinions or critics.

That question should be "tell me why film critics are a trusted source"

but they do not collect objectively the reviews.They choose which reviews to add to their roster and which to not add(they add those who fit the site agenda)

Both are ass and dont even deserve 10%. I didnt watch GB but I dont have to. I saw suicide squad and it's irredeemable trash

'no'

rottentomatoes.com/critic/armond-white/

>support the thing no matter what

Nah, that's cancer too. We gotta draw the line somewhere.

>Ghostbusters does an impressive job of standing on its own as a freewheeling, marvelously cast supernatural comedy

Another day, another person who doesn't understand how RT works

>Average rating for Ghostbusters is 6.5
Needs be lower but it's not that great, the fresh and rotten shit is pretty misleading desu

No idea. On that note I don't know why X-Play was trusted either. Then there's the pricks at IGN that day Cod has better graphics than BF.

yeah suicide squad really is a 10/10 masterpiece, fucking paid shills!!!!1!1!

all reviewers should be executed

>50% RT score
>RT states film is rotten
But 50% is clearly a mixed bag. Makes no sense

Didn't see Ghostbusters, but you're right.

Suicide Squad should be rated much lower. Worst capeshit I've seen.

I know you love the movie and can't stand to see it eviscerated like it rightfully should.

>they add those who fit the site agenda

It's always an agenda with you people isn't it

>marvelously cast
Literally every review good or bad praised Ghostbusters for its "strong and talented cast"
Fuck critics and fuck Rotten Tomatoes

Daily reminder that is Rotten Tomatoes is literally owned by WB and even that can't save the score of DCEU "kinos". That's how awful they are

No one cares about Ghostbusters. People were just invested in the feminism bullshit.

>the feminist agenda exists
>but the anti-DC agenda must be fanboy lies

It's the same way with any movie that focuses on black slavery.

>Suicide Squad should be rated much lower.
so youre saying some of the reviews should change their opinion because you want them to?
Fascist.

Both movies have the same plot, but Ghostbusters still managed to be more competent

Suicide Squad was shit but the audience scores don't lie, it's a better movie for what it tries to be than GB

If there's legitimately an anti-DC agenda then TDKR and Lego: Batman wouldn't have gotten such good scores.

The only DC properties that are failing are movies in the DCEU, and even MoS got away with being only being polarizing.

Not to mention, RottenTomatoes is owned by WB, which really doesn't speak well to the film's quality when WB owns the deck yet still get a good hand with their extended universe.

>An actual thing that people have been screaming about and shoving down everyone's throats for years exists
>But actual retards being paranoid is lies

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Animated shit doesnt compete with Marvel
TDKR was not a competing "cinematic universe"

RT doesnt write reviews so who owns them is meaningless.

>the audience scores don't lie

This, this was a movie for normies and plebs just like Ghostbusters, and it was a better movie for normies and plebs than Ghostbusters.

I mean that's the excuse everybody uses when absolute shit like Age of Ultron gets better reviews than Apocalypto right? Well same rule applies

>Not a review site
>Just tells you if people thought it was good or bad
>And how good or bad they thought it was

>RT doesnt write reviews so who owns them is meaningless.
Then how is there an anti-DC conspiracy? Also, "competing" implies that DCEU is even on Marvel's radar, at best they're competing against themselves.

It doesn't write it's own reviews. You can stick to your usual review site if you want. You? You seem like a Guardian ''man''.

>I mean that's the excuse everybody uses when absolute shit like Age of Ultron gets better reviews than Apocalypto right? Well same rule applies

Different genres and types of movies?

And corruption

>Also, "competing" implies that DCEU is even on Marvel's radar, at best they're competing against themselves.

How deluded are you marvelcuck?

Disney can give reviewers premiere passes, exclusive interviews, press junkets, set visits, etc. for writing shit like this
thewrap.com/suicide-squad-donald-trump-of-superhero-movies/

Meanwhile all the other sheep critics play follow the leader with the paid-for narratives

I already suspect youre a Disney shill though so this post is pointless

Most review sites and online newspapers live on ad money and Disney spends big on that too.

That audience/critic score and rating disparity smells fishy as fuck in any case

>Disney can give reviewers premiere passes, exclusive interviews, press junkets, set visits, etc. for writing shit like this

Unlike DC

How deluded are you? If DCEU was actually competing then it'd actually have decent movies on its roster, rather one meh movie and two shitty ones.
If that's the case then why doesn't WB do the same? I mean if the narrative that you're spouting is true then it would be in WB's interest since the DCEU is underperforming critically and financially.

I mean, the possibility that the movies just suck and don't really appeal to anyone just isn't possible right?

because they're always right. nothing wrong with pic related

It still decides what reviews to include as part of its aggregate score, dicktard.

The problem is that they include fucking Tumblr Blogs and give them parity with professional reviewers with 30 years of experience.

Nice strawman you literal retard
Go back to 9gag, you're an embarrassment

Why are plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?