Why are we suddenly so good at football?

Why are we suddenly so good at football?

About to win our second World Cup in the space of a year

Other urls found in this thread:

wschronicle.com/2012/11/black-boys-entering-puberty-earlier-than-counterparts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

hilarious la

TYBN

Thank You Based Nigeria

>divegrass
I don't know much about soccer, just what I've heard and that's England is garbage

It's almost like you're filling your youth teams with players capable of beating other youngsters through physicality, but who will be useless against senior players who match them for strength and can actually play football.

Why are you saying you're when you're posting with the English flag

>gets btfo by a part time dentist

maybe his scottish or welsh

11/14. We gonna rekt you

>win in friendlies
>lose when it matters
Looks like you're the new England and we're the new Brazil

watch the u17 tournament england game highlights and say that again

>matter
>U-17

choose one

COMING HOME

brasil nuts were literally crying lol

Brazil fucked up again, when will it end HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Brazil can't even chat coz they have loads of blacks hHahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

>Nigeria
I think they're mostly Caribbean descent

this, anyone who played football against west africans at youth level knows this

Where do you think these Caribbean blacks came from m8

>we
Are you a London "youth"?

England literally won the game with technical play you spacker

>England's best player is a white lad from Stockport

Coming home lads

Being this jelly

murica

>WAH IT'S THE NIGGERS' FAULT THAT I'M SMALL AND PATHETIC
The absolute state of whypipo

400 years ago and probably not even from Nigeria m8

>based Danes winning the 1966 WC

Black people enter puberty a year before white people. It's just a fact

So you should stop being upset that white people don't feature in youth tournaments. Accept the fact that they simply aren't good enough and move on with your life.

>U-17
LMAOing@your life.

I'm not upset. I don't give a fuck. I'm literally just here to make fun of you

you mean they forge their birth certificate to be an year younger

OP seems to think that black, pacey youth players make you WC winners. It doesn't

Nope. Literally.

>The earliest stage of puberty was found to occur at 9.14, 10.14 and 10.4 years in African-American, non-Hispanic whites and Hispanic boys, respectively.

wschronicle.com/2012/11/black-boys-entering-puberty-earlier-than-counterparts/

>good
>losing for a ski resort

English delusion is 100% satire m8. The fact that OP considered youth tournaments to be important trophies is a dead giveaway. You seem to be getting pretty upset about something so trivial.

You guys spend a ridiculous amount of money on player development and have an amazing football culture... but as long as you keep giving oportunities to mediocre foreign players instead of young english talent, you're going to keep sucking. Also, hyping players like they're the second coming of jesus will usually be detrimental to their development.

I can't believe people actually think we're serious when we hype England so much

That's why most white girls are losing their virginity to black boys right now.

Imagine a class filled with 12 years old kids. The white boys are still children, their interests are naive and infantile, while the black boys are already teenagers, they have an instinct of sexual predation.

Guess who will pick all the girls and take their virginities? And once they experiment black cock at such an earlier age, white girls will never be satisfied with white dick anymore, they will always belong to black men.

The white race is over, these are its last days, and I'm sincerely sad about that, as I admire European culture.

>tf
>tp

Except it's nothing like that

You're always the best at the levels nobody cares about.

>only english shitpost

Most of these lads who are world beaters at U17, 18, 21 or whatever level never get given a shot in the Premier League, because all the PL clubs care about is instant success, or not being relegated. Can't take the risk of developing talent when there's a chance of being shoved off the gravy train.

Most of these kids will end up getting farmed out to shit tier League 1 and 2 clubs where they'll learn fuck all and their development will stop.

This is why England will be eternally shit where it matters i.e. at senior international level.

Sure it isn't m8. England get found out at u21 level. Even that early on, the players they select for the junior teams begin to struggle against actual footballers.

or because the pacey africanss stop improving at 20 and are playing in shit leagues by 25

if only we'd listened to brazil, the eminent race mix experts

brewster looks like a mix of rashford and mbappe

I only watch international soccer games and big championship games. Will probably root for England in this coming WC just because I like y’all more than most anyone else.

What do you reckon are the realistic chances they are win this thing

>What do you reckon are the realistic chances they are win this thing
Zero.

0 chance of winning it, probably struggle to get past the 1st round.

Nah. These guys in the youth teams just aren't very good. They're there because they have certain skills - skills that don't transfer that well to top level football. If anything, talented English players get opportunities too soon. As soon as a young English player has a couple good games, the media and pundits are shouting for an England call up. Then they get obscene contracts based on nothing but the idea that they might be half decent.

That’s too bad. Maybe next time

>Will probably root for England in this coming WC just because I like y’all more than most anyone else.

Why would anyone like us?

Progressing from the group stages will be a good tournament for them.

Well one of them got recalled because Dortmund wanted him back.
The goalie's training with the City first team.
Oakley-Boothe will probably get a game for Spurs soon
Brewster has been on the Bench for Liverpool]
etc. etc.

And most of them will have careers in the championship. Big club academies are full of these players. Most of them don't make it.

i never understand why americans root for england. is it just because of the language?

you guys know england looks down on america and our "soccer", right?

Well yeah but that's just playing the odds isn't it. If one of them becomes a great player that's good.

Who else would they root for? Most football countries look down on American 'soccer'.

if the us isn't in it i don't root for anyone. i don't think international soccer is all that exciting to begin with.

same thing with my club. if my club isn't in the competition i'm not concerned. i'll still watch but i'm neutral.

STILL BELIEVE

laughing my ass off-ing
>gotta love it

It's a meme you dip

if we are honest with ourselves, we are in fact a tiny bit serious
you know this to be true in your heart

don't believe these naysayers lad
it's our year

WE STILL BELIEVE IT'S

Sure but it's still a bit of a joke really.

STILL BELIEVE

>if we are honest with ourselves, we are in fact a tiny bit serious
Of course.

On the continent though they think we really do believe we're the best in the world, when we actually take it as read that we won't win anything.

in a strange reversal, the continent genuinely does dislike us and hides behind the notion it's a joke as well as flat denial, and honestly can't stand the English and what is English doing well

too successful in war over the centuries, too much invented the game tbqh for which they'll never forgive us

>his youth team is so shit it lost 3-1 to fucking England
LMAO.

Iceland qualified top of their group for World Cup. In a group with Croatia. They also have more top qualified coaches per capita.

Don't be buttmad your monkeys got beaten by our monkeys 3-1. LMAO.

>England win
>LMAO WHO CARES IT'S ONLY YOUTH
>HAVING AFRICA WIN IT FOR YOU LMAO posts

>England don't win
>LMAO CAN'T EVEN WIN YOUTH TOURNEYS LMAO UR SHIT
>[X team who wins it] ARE THEY ELITE? threads
>FUCKING NIGGERS CAN'T WIN ANYTHING KILL THEM ALL BASED WHITEYS ALWAYS WIN TOURNAMENTS posts

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't

Do you even watch the u17s? This little fucker isn't even playing and he's on a technical level above everyone.

In all seriousness you will get raped in the final.

two World Cups and two World Wars

I don't believe it means we will win full tournaments but at least there's elements of a plan there. Maybe the FA aren't so clueless after all.

See, the thing is, we have no excuse now. People screech 'le no winning mentality' and we have no excuse now. We won U20 World Cup. We won that meme French tournament. We got to the Semi-Finals and shit of other comps, right? Now we're in the final of U-17. If we win it, so what?

FIFA have done everything they can to make sure Spain get to the final. You can bet the ref will be shit for us.

good thread

>the England way

Do you know which person talks the most shit about England in our company? The dude from England.

>english flag

But they won the u20 also, where Africans generally lose

>implying the Union Jack isn't basically England's second flag
The other "countries" in the union don't mean anything

More like thank all english speaking caribbean countries

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

Nah, most of them have parents from Jamaica, Trinidad and other Caribbean countries

You're one to talk, Stockholmistan

le 53% face

what is happening is in 4-6 years we will actually have an able international team

Nigeria wasn't a country back then but it's obvious that AFRO-CARIBBEANS come from Western Sub-Saharan Africa and aren't native Americans.

is this thread some kind of sick joke or are you cunts talking about something I don't know?

THREE LIONS ON THE SHIRT

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

U M A D E L I C I A

51 YEARS OF HURT

NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

>SMAL WHITE BOI AHAHAH IM TRYONE LAQSHAWN HAHAHA BLACK POWER AHAHAH NIGGA TIMBS HAHA

Most of the slaves came from the coastal regions of Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana et al.

Indeed

We are ironically going to win the world cup in 2026, that no one will care about because of the format.

That or the 2022 one, but the winners won't means much becasue it's Qatar and most people will boycott anyway

England will not win that game the spanish boys have too much vitality, technical ability and experience of top flight football.

the U17s can look forward to playing in the championship and Football league because they will never make it into the premiership. Why? Because the really good kids didn't go to this and are still playing at their premiership clubs like