Vinchi code is full of plot holes

Vinchi code is full of plot holes

Simply freeze the item, so the vinegar does not erase the message when it's forced open.

>Freeze something that you then need to move to pry open

Fucking retard. Some ice can be harder than fucking steel, and you're saying it should be frozen?

Absolute fucking mong.

I used to huff gasoline so yeah maybe I am a mong. But you're just a rude individual aren't you.

Don't ever reply to one of my posts ever again.

Get fucked both of you

they should've just used C4

It wasn't discovered back when Da vinchi made the thing to hide the grail

Is this movie historicaly accurate? did they find the grail?

Then why not heat it so the vinegar evaporates?

>Wanting to unleash vinegar gas on the Jews

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

it's sealed in a vile you fucking mong

OP here
I stopped browsing Sup Forums after my girlfriend left me.

I talked about Trump 24/7 and she couldn't handle it. I tried to make her watch the debates and stuff,

I miss her.

>Wanting a leftist girlfriend
>Feeling bad over a single (1) vagina

Weakling

Drill a small hole in it. Jesus it's not rocket science.

just smell the vinegar and eventually you will have smelled it all and it will be dry

This happened to a friend of mine as well. Started browsing Sup Forums and went all 1488. She left soon thereafter

I believe you

They had no time to freeze it

They were in the plane they could have flown really high and put it outside

Yeah, the first 3 years of Sup Forums were intense but now that it has nothing new to offer besides current events and ebic banter I've calmed down a lot. It was a good experience, glad I went through it.

i made a thread about how the da vinci code is the worst movie i've ever watched and i was met with scorn as if i were a crazy person
truly and directly dismayful that none of you are as artisan and patrician as i
it's like a poor comedy attempting to fill in as many tropes as they were able to

>freezing vinegar

That's 28F or less.

The water in the vinegar will start to freeze first and will burst the vial, thus releasing extra concentrated vinegar into whatever is inside.

>Vinchi

It's a stupid, stupid film but the fake-history mystery stuff is sort of fun

>and this vinegar device, this is fresh?
>no chef, we freeze it
>wow. unbelievable.

>watch Da Vinci code
>meh
>watch the second one
>even more meh
>watch third one
>mfw

Cut that stupid hair off Tom Hanks and suddenly the movies gets proportionally better, like a reverse Samson. Sure the twist was a bit obvious, and apparently they removed an ending-twist from the book that sounded really good, but the look of the movie, the action and the plot was way better than the other two. I was really fucking surprised.

>this fucking thread

i swear this board is getting stupider by the day

Hi nosebro

uh, what?

>not sending the vinegar back in time to turn it into wine and then drinking the wine through the vial and tube thing

>mfw I actually like these movies
I'm a sucker for mysteries and conspiracies. Also the anti-matter annihilation was great.

For all the good following the treasure trail did them, they might as well have just just broke the bugger open and poured the vinegar on a nice chip butty.

they didnt have fridge freezers in the olden days so it wouldnt have been possible back then

B T F O
L H U U
O E C T
W . K
N

>Hint is "Isaac Newton"
>Code is "Apple"
Its like taking tips from the DNC school of password security

what kind of things did you talk about? did you tell her about lord kek and lizard pizza pedophiles? or did you tell her that high tariffs can bring back manufacturing jobs that have been replaced by automation? either is crazy enough to drive away anyone with half a brain
most republicans are leftist by pol standards, they're a bunch of 14 year old virgins. taking their opinions seriously should be grounds for sterilization

24 year old virgin, thank you very much, cuck.

>Inferno
>better than anything
Da Vinci code is pretentious "cerebral" garbage that doesn't work as a thriller or an action film but the production values were good and secret societies are always fun. Angels and Demons is mystery rompkino, it's like a more serious National Treasure film set in the vatican. Other than the completely forgettable villain (pic related) it's an OK film.
Inferno was just a "villain plots to unleash deadly virus upon mankind unless we stop him in the nick of time" film, but what pisses me off is that Tom Hanks stops him in the nick of time without the aid of any clues hidden in renaissance art or mysterious catholic sects

forgot pic