Now that the dust has finally settled.

Was he a pedophile?

No.

Yes.

Obviously.

Obviously not

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Maybe.

Nope, (((Hollywood))) created that myth because he said something in the song "They don't care about us"

Probably not

Most likely, he himself was abused as child.

I don't think so. The two major accusations were very far apart and don't fit to a pattern, as per the usual case with pedos, who molest tons of kids and frequently.

Also I think he was too authentically damaged to seriously consider kiddy sex.

No he was just crazy

yes

Nope. The hanging out with littles kids thing was mostly from his past trauma of child abuse. He was a kid in Hollywood too. I doubt he molested anyone but it was difficult for other adults to understand that dynamic.

He was transgender though

I'm guessing there wasn't a sexual attraction there, Michael was just mildly insane

Yes, but all men are pedophiles really

Fuck off cunt transgender wasn't even a thing when he was alive

I'm not. KYS.

no, he was exposing the illuminati and their hidden agenda in his songs

they killed him in 2009 because he was going to expose them even more in his last show

>Hey guys can your kids stay at my place
>Hey kids want to sleep in my bed with me
>Hey guys I was abused as a kid but I definitely won't abuse you kids lol

Probably. I just don't think he ever acted on it.

Is this shitposting?

Herrow Sorny.

Innocent until proven guilty, and since no could prove he was guilty back then, no one can now, and he's dead.
He's innocent.

Will there ever be anyone who is so crazy with their personal life antics it outshines how amazing they are when preforming?

>Beat me, hate me
>You can never break me
>Will me, thrill me
>You can never kill me
>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us

It was after this song was published that (((they))) went after him to smear his name.

Chris-chan technically fits this.

>>MFW He doesnt know about the long history of trans, such as noted A Clockwork Orange composer Walter --- Wendy Carlos.

pleb

COREY HAIM

who is a confirmed sex abuse victim from the hollywood pedos says he felt safe around micheal and that Micheal was one of the only ones who DIDN'T try and molest him.

i think mike was genuinely a kid mentally. and i hate that Trans bullshit but he was a special case.

Courts rule "not guilty", not "innocent". Not saying that he did it, but if you can't understand the very basic concept that the court system doesn't get it right 100% of the time, you should go somewhere and think for awhile.

He never removed that little boys G.I. Joe pajamas and smoked his lovely, little rose petal shaped penis. Not once.

We all recognize he was kiddie-diddled. We just don't know how much of that transferred to his relationships with kids. I don't remember all of the kids testifying to any diddling.

Michael just wanted his childhood back desu.

(((They))) got mad cuz he was dickin' around Neverland instead of producing shekels. When a golden goose stops producing you need to put it down so as to not put a strain on resources.

Stop projecting, you dumb ass.

that kid being able to identify a spot on his balls is a bit sketchy

He was a straight white male, so yes

Why the fuck did his skin turn white? Was it really some kind of skin disease like I've always heard, or did he bleach it, or was it all makeup?

Like, seriously, WTF was going on there?

Lou Reed had a trap gf in the 60s

He was a good friend

Vitiligo.

He did use makeup to make the light tones consistent though.

im with ya on this one.it doesnt get brought up anywhere near enough for how bizarre it is.The fact that Paul McCartney got duplicate rumours and this bloke didnt is insane

Vitiligo is real and not even that uncommon. It's also really unsettling looking on black people, so it's not impossible to imagine he just wanted to match the lighter skin all over as not to appear patchy.

Was her name Holly

no they aren't mang. I'm into women in their 30s with my mom's personality. Never really ever had any sexual urges or thoughts about prepubescent kids tbphwyf.

He named the jew, they ruined his name and murdered him for it.