Los Angeles Sports thread

Is there a city more synonymous with winning than LA?

Lakers finally have a franchise player in Lonzo
Raiders are finally moving closer to LA
Dodgers about to win it all
Kings undefeated
USC and UCLA dominating college sports

i'm planning a trip to las vegas and heard it's in the greater los angeles area

can i walk by foot from vegas to see the hollywood sign and then return within an hour?

my favorite bait

Yeah. Greater LA is a big area though so watch out

>raiders
>LA

Who /Greater LA/ here?

Don't forget
>Rams part of the .700 club
>Chargers on a roll

You forgot that the Seahawks raped the Rams, the Chargers still under .500, and LA being a Raiders town.

tulsa representing

Northrhine-Westphalia reporting in

>LA
>Winning
lol

Boston reporting in

Transplant genocide when?

Nigger it will take you two hours just to walk down from Griffith Observatory to Hollywood.

>Walking in LA

>raped

I tried walking from the airport to downtown. Would've taken me nearly five hours I think.

Lakers have 16 championships and Lonzo Ball will lead them to anotehr

>LA Raider autist still at it

Go be Vegas Strong somewhere else paci

>Be Norwegian
>Walkin through the hood

How'd that end up going for you?

How that heck did the Hawks rape the Rams? They lost in a 1 possession game.

so has a bit of camera trickery been done to this pic, or are the mountains really that looming over the city?

There are mountains literally all around Los Angeles. It's built around mountains

any skiing?

Big Bear like 2 hours away

Bakersfield

Yeah but there's no snow and they're surely not that big? Isn't there more smog?

After a big storm in January that's what it looks like. The air is clean and the mountains typically have a couple inches of snow on them

It probably looks like that 3 days a year

I survived. I never went outside after 11pm. If I did I took an uber.

NYC is better

Huge fucking mountain range for sure. But that OP pic is skewed perspective wise.

>LA sports team
no matter how well any of them do, they simply don't have heart. they're the sports teams of beaners and shitty white transplants from the rest of the country who are constantly coming and going. as such, the sports culture in LA is largely benign and sterile. a win for an LA team doesn't mean as much as it does to cities that have more culture and longer history and tradition with their teams.

All those things literally apply to NYC, Chicago, DC, Miami, etc.

>Bakersfield
>Greater LA

Lonzo couldnt even dominate as a Bruin what makes you think he'll be any good as a laker

>Trojan basketball

those cities, even with having their share of transplants, still maintain people who root, and have a healthy population of those who have already rooted and have been present for generations. they have an actual identity and culture that goes along with the city. LA doesn't. their teams are just an opportunity for athletes to get famous and on a high payroll, all to a crowd of fair-weather fans that are there one day and gone the next.

deal with it.

and literal MIAMI isn't this way? Real life MIAMI is even worse.

its within 100 miles

FL sports teams all have shit attendance

use this image instead, I fucked up with the centering on that one and my autism gets triggered every time I see it

that's mount chilliad my man

Norwalk
101 degrees right now & wishing for a quick death or a cold beer right now

so?

were your buys there indeed the best?

>Raiders
>boreball
>furpuck
>college sports
So no relevant sports and/or sports teams then

>Raiders are finally moving closer to LA
Casualfag here. WTF? We went a decade with no NFL. Why the fuck would we suddenly have 3 teams? Why the fuck do we even have the Chargers in the first place?

But that suits a city full of shallow, casual, laid back people.

LA is a shit city. I used to live there.

LA is shit. The surrounding cities of LA in LA country are good though