> NASA Astronaut
> Navy SEAL Special Warfare Operator
> Served in over 100 combat ops
> Silver Star and Bronze Star recipient
> 2012 Tillman Scholar
> Undergrad degree in Mathematics
> M.D. degree from Harvard Medical School
> Regularly volunteers w/non-profits

Is this the perfect human specimen, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /wasted potential/ here???

but can he play sports games

>father asked why no gold star?

with all those accomplishment, i bet he has a really hot wife or girlfriend.

a man like him should be running for president.

fuck Trump.

if a girl left me for him i wouldn't even be mad.

i'd understand it as the right decision.

>potential

Yeah, 'they' will let him be.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove01.htm

I don't even know how people can be this motivated. Is it genetic or did wasting my teen years on Sup Forums just ruin any motivation I had?

>undergrad in math
>MD in medical school
what?

What is so surprising?

Plenty of people in MBA or Medschool programs majored in something unrelated to medicine or business for their undergrad degree.

Yeah well done to him but he still has a 4 inch korean cock

>being that smart and accomplished
>getting married in current year
the only thing that married people can do that single people can't is get divorced

Cope

If you're applying for the Naval Academy you need to be a varsity athlete, get good grades, and be personally recommended by a Congressman/Senator. It's basically Chad central.

>this is how asians compensate for having tiny dicks

we are all fucked

Cope

Apparently he was in the same platoon as Chris Kyle, Kevin Lacz and Michael Monsoor.

>punisher logo

kek fuckin awesome

some of the other NASA astronaut candidates:

>Kayla Barron - US Navy Lieutenant, BS Systems Engineering from Naval Academy, MS Nuclear Engineering from Cambridge, Submarine Warfare Officer (one of the first female submarine officers)
>Raja Chari - US Air Force Colonel (select), BS Aeronautical Engineering from Air Force Academy, MS Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT, Graduate of US Navy Test Pilot School, Graduate of Army Command and General Staff College, Commander of the 461st Flight Test Squadron and Director of the F-35 Integrated Test Force, F-15/F-15E/F-35 Test Pilot
>Matthew Dominick - US Navy Lieutenant Commander, BS in Electrical Engineering from USD, MS in Systems Engineering from Naval Postgraduate School, Graduate of US Navy Test Pilot School, F/A-18 Test Pilot
>Bob Hines - NASA Test Pilot and Air Force Reserves F-15 Test Director, BS Aerospace Engineering from Boston University, MS Flight Test Engineering from Air Force Test Pilot School, MS Aerospace Engineering from University of Alabama, Graduate of Air Force Test Pilot School, F-15 Test Pilot
>Warren Hoburg - Assistant Professor of Aeronautics at MIT, BS in Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT, Doctorate in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science from UC Berkeley
>Jasmin Moghbeli - US Marine Corps Major, BS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, MS in Aerospace Engineering from US Navy Postgraduate School, Graduate of US Navy Test Pilot School, Marine Corps Test Pilot
>Frank Rubio - US Army Major, BS Interational Relations from West Point, MD from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Battalion Surgeon for 3rd Battalion of the 10th Special Forces Group, previously UH-60 Blackhawk pilot with 600 combat hours
>Jessica Watkins - Postdoctoral fellow in the Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences at the CalTech, BS Geological and Environmental Sciences from Stanford, PhD in Geology from UCLA

he's mentioned a lot in Kevin Lacz's "The Last Punisher"

>only renaissance people/paragons of humanity are allowed to carry us beyond earth's mighty grasp

makes sense, GIVE NASA MORE MONEY

Fuck, what am I doing with my life