>tfw back

>Pure Cinema

but is it kino?

Thankfully no

Keanu is back and in pure cinema, baby

based Kino Reeves

YEAH IM THONKING IM KINO

Keanu deserves the success and praise.
He's had so much tragedy in his life, yet he did not allow it to destroy him. He's a genuinely nice guy.

No, it's keanu.

>Dad was a drug seller who abandoned the family when Keanu was 3, never reconnected with him
>Mom was a showgirl
>Long string of 5-6 stepfathers, constantly moving places
>Different highschools all the time
>Suffered from dyslexia
>Had a keen interest in hockey, nicknamed "The Wall" and voted MVP, but his dream of becoming an olymic player ended after an injury
>Dropped out of high school to become an actor
>"...one of the top three Hamlets I have seen, for a simple reason: he *is* Hamlet." - Roger Lewis
>Had had many painful motorcycle crashes (one nearly killed him)
>His daughter died (stillborn)... On Christmas eve
>His girlfriend died in a car crash
>His best friend River Phoenix died of drug overdose
>Another friend, Patrick Swayze, battled cancer and eventually died
>Has a psycho stalker named Isis who has threatened his life and has gotten close to him numerous times
>Was never married
>Avoids most relationships
>Turns down big roles if he believes the character is too violent
>His best friend is his sister now
>Sister was dying of leukemia

does god have something against hapas

>Turns down big roles if he believes the character is too violent

Is this true?
What's he consider too violent?
John Wick is literally him killing person after person the entire film.

P-u-r-e K i ㄇ 口

honestly cinema is more enjoyable than kino, but film is the best. Call me a pleb if you must I simply speak my mind.

>den of geek
Im sure Keanu will be framing that review

I think it's more without reason but who knows, maybe that's why John Wick uses digital effects for the gore

>yfw John Wick is Keanu just killing all of his personal demons in the form of eastern european henchmen

the most patrician user in this thread

>tfw no Dredd 2

Wick did have a pretty good reason for killing all those people though.

THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED

You forgot the times when he took massive pay cut he took on Devil's Advocate and Hardball to pay for Al Pacino and Gene Hackman's appearance in the movies

And the time he bought the production crew on the Matrix Harley's

thanks user, cute doge

Dredd was a box office flop. $50m budget, $36m worldwide gross.

Meanwhile John Wick had $20m budget, $86m worldwide gross.

Dredd wasn't bad, it just had shit marketing.

It was a Jewish conspiracy. I didn't even know about Dredd until years after it was released. I fucking hate EVERYTHING and I still loved Dredd. Out of the massive slew of shitty comic book movies that have been coming out since the 2000s started, Dredd is the absolute best.

Just goes to show that no matter the medium, it's always about marketing or selling yourself. With proper marketing, an actual piece of horse shit could become worth millions. Just say that it was shit from the horse that Nietzsche tried to protect right before syphilis claimed his brain and Satan claimed his soul.

Shit marketing, also a shit Original Stallone Movie. The target audience was comic book fans, but sadly the MCU fucked it over.

>but sadly the MCU fucked it over.

You said it yourself, poor marketing killed it, had nothing to do with the MCU, American audiences just didn't know squat about Judge Dredd or 2000AD on a whole.

Has he surpassed kino?

Is it now Keanu?

Shit man, that's approaching Kelsey Grammer levels of pain.

>Director said that they wanted to make an Original Comic Book movie
>mfw this shit is better than every MCU/DCEU movie

>Kino Reeves

they lie as always
top critics are even more retarded

I thought I heard a 'chink'

Hopefully it's a bit less childish than the first one

hopefully they don't forget the recoil

lol

>With proper marketing, an actual piece of horse shit could become worth millions.
yep, every single capeshit flick proves this much

The price of immortality

Whats up with this stupid gimmick with the nightclub scene shooting and neon lights and shit.The first one got that gimmick and i see this one is going to have it too..