youtube.com/watch?v=xN_An7VaMDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reddit-tier """banter"""

the chemistry, banter and shenanigans

the exotic cars and motoring news is a pleasant byproduct

>DUDE SPORTS LMAO
>DUDE VIDEO GAMES LMAO
>DUDE WOODWORKING LMAO

Some people like kicking a ball around. Some people like making little characters move around. Some people like making things out of wood. Some people like having things move them around.

Its called a hobby.

Le snarky British banter meme

>its another Gen Y pleb complains not everything is for or about themselves episode

kys

the appeal is those 3 in the pic you attached.
meanwhile at the BBC...
>muh funny interview
>muh mispronouncing names humour
>muh juxtaposition
youtube.com/watch?v=xN_An7VaMDk
theyve done right choosing Chris and Rory but this advert was dogshit

>the chemistry, banter and shenanigans
This was true for Top Gear, and even there it got stale after a while.

Grand Tour is horrible. Even more scripted than most scripted TG episodes, jokes so forced I cringed every three minutes and budget so big they clearly didn't know what to do with it all.

They need to seriously tone down this show or it will quickly become completely unwatchable.

We get it. Youre a genY pleb. Thanks for letting everyone know how much you suck.

>the chemistry, banter and shenanigans
All scripted. The show is faker than wrestling.

So did the grand tour do a shitty-cars-bought-for-a-quid-having-to-traverse-a-hostile-environment-while-being-modded special yet?

Literally only reason I watched Top Gear.

Friend simulator

they did one where they were told to buy a maserati for under £7000 and drive to the south of france
but they dont. things get glossed over. no repairs or modifications. they go back to a dock in a "race" but because its amazon, it got yankified and someones car blown up

Car go vroom. VROOM!

Scripted drive-by when?

What is the appeal of you making this thread and posting all the same, shitty responses, every single day, 'user'?

Your life is scripted, 'user'. By your diseased brain.

Clarkson put an MG on top of a Land Rover chassis, that was pretty entertaining

cry more

>DUDE CARS LMAO
>what's the appeal?

ITT: Shows women doesn't understand

Watching these three drive pieces of shit across 1000+ miles of shitty terrain is fun

>me, me, I'm a real man's man
>i like cars, mustaches, am a wagecuck, .. the list goes on

The hostile environment episode was the two part Namibia special where they had to drive dune buggies 1000 miles to the border of Angola

Top bantz there, you go girl

Their banter existed before Reddit was even a thing

I don't even like cars, but it's sufficiently entertaining. I don't love it but it's a pretty good show

>dude bait lmao

What's the appeal?

>male
>not interest in cars

definition of a beta cuck libtard

Friendship simulator for the "ladz" generation AKA the mental midgets that think drinking and shouting "OI OI" constitutes a lifestyle.

In reality it's 3 old fucks going through the motions because they need another house in france.

>enjoying the company of your friends in real life while having a beer is not something to be sarcastic about

Go fuck yourself snowflake

friend simulator for racists and middle class british people

Triggered mental midget, off to the hound and goose for another pint of pisswater, maybe fat Lez will be there so you can have some banter while he plays on the fruity.

>projecting this hard

>snowflake

Does anyone else miss the days when we used "snowflake" to denote someone who tried to be "unique" with five gender-identities, an otherkin identity, twenty different disorders and pink hair?