Break Twitter

Trump supporters are staging a blackout. Need help getting the word out.

Some Trump supporters actually watch this shit?!

K i'm in, we need to start sharing this on all social media sites. Warm up those accounts fags

Ive been telling you fuckers to do this. Finally.

bump.

Also, why don'w we start a change.org?

I don't even watch the clinton news network...

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENIJNG

TURN ON CNN

tweeting it commander!

what about people who already gave up watching CNN months ago and MSNBC about a month a go (Morning Joe became full on Morning Cuck).

someone upload it to 9 gag, webbit . We need to start a hashtag and get it on twatter. any ideas?

Is it just CNN?

How about Tweet it TO the commander? Pretty sure he'd be fine with it.

I don't watch CNN anyway.

if we get those people to sign a petition. or get a hashtag trending, we can get attention and make national news. That might make those fuckers pay attention

>@Progressive
I don't think they will care

I haven't watched cnn for about 4 years. only streams of happenings and trials with Sup Forums.

Gamergate boycotts actually worked but it was because it was a specific subculture.

You need to do targeted boycotts based on subcultures/sacred cows e.g. Veterans, Bill's raping or whatever and not directly link it to Trump, because the lefties that run those sponsors will just ignore you

that's not the point retard. The point is to get it trending so they have to acknowledge it

Nice try.

not if it gets trending, they will have to acknowledge it, even if they don't do anything about it. If CNN ignores it we can go after the sponsors and point out that our soldiers are dieing because the bias

Blackout?
Pretty high energy song by the Scorpions. Tbh

Better to single out the worst rather than make #BlackOutMedia and people just will be asked not to consume ANY news which we know they won't do.

Trust me, if you get it trending you will just get left-wingers reappropriating it.

You need to find specific inflammatory things that CNN says that offend certain sacred cow groups like Are Troops and ask organizations that represent those groups to call for a boycott. You can't link it directly to Trump because the hipsters WILL invert it.