ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING

ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING
what would you have done if you were the lights guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF4QbH_05h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would force him to suck my cock.

>You know what, you're right. I'm really sorry.

You have to realize that Bale really strains himself for most of his movies so I don't really give a shit about a deadbeat retard not being able to do his job.

>Shane Hurtbutt

>implying he didn't try this

honestly, it seemed like the smartest remarks the guy made only happened once he realized Chris wasn't going to relent regardless

>british
>tall
>muscular
>action movie hero
>womanizer
>known to portray believable characters

Why exactly isn't he Bond?

This.

The guy starts out apologetic but then fucko over there just goes full ragemode.

Threadly reminder this happened filming that terminator abortion
Threadly reminder Bale was to have a smaller supporting role but forced a rewrite to make him (as john connor) the main character
Threadly reminder you don't need the method to churn out shit.

Hmm These Niggas All Talk

Did the lights guy go ballistic aswell? Or was he beta the whole time? Because going beta in this situation seems to be the only choice imo.

Look, I'm working my way to be the next Lubezki here and you're not cooperating. I know that the schedule is mad tight and our director uses initials as his stage name but cool it before you say something you'll be sorry for.

kek

He wasn't taking Bales shit like a total cuck but yeah, obviously he stayed pretty beta about it.

If you've got work on big-budget hollywood sets, you don't fuck that up.

Too famous, too iconic. It needs to be an up-n-comer, not someone so established as Christian Bale.

The movie wasn't shit because of Bale, he made it watchable, that other generic burger actor I forgot his name, made it a bullshit movie. If Bale was the main role without the whole other crap involving the actual main actor, the movie could've been good.

Sam Worthington ?

true

i hate that this asshole gets any kind of work.

>but he is a good act-

NOT WORTH IT. Would drop him in a heart beat if I was director, but most likely wouldn't be able to. Fuck this fag.

I blame McG. bale is a good actor, but there was nothing to work with, this movie had a TV show plot because McG fucked it while filming.

He's pretty good at checking dubs, though.

yep, sam worthington is just a piece of shit actor. the whole plot involving him was bullshit. watching bale fight skynet and sending a young soldier back in time at the end of the movie would've been great.

nothing different. just keep needling him apologetically to get a rise out of him, see how long it takes before he really snaps

Cute chubby BDH in this

sam worthington is australian nice try though, stay obsessed

thanks

come back with "Be a better actor then!"

checked

now that'd make bale spaz the fuck out

So many dubs, 3 in a row, very nice

This desu I'm surprised bale is never considered

check'd

DO YOU WANT ME TO TRASH THEM?

God, I used to have this WHOLE thing memorized and could impersonate it near perfectly, that shit was comedy gold when it came out

No let's not take a fucking second LET'S GO AGAIN, and not have HIM fuck it up again.

maybe its not the lights that are distracting
maybe this movie is just so boring that you would rather look at at something shiny

>batman
>john connor
>patrick bateman
>all the same guy

Good idea user

Salvation is actually good and interesting

lighting dude would get fired on the spot

YOU WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS?

MASTAH BALE, HAVE SOME TANGEWINES

We needed to go more THICC

who'll play him in the inevitable biopic?

He was offered but said this:

Bale sniffed that the spy character embodied “every despicable stereotype about England and British actors and said, "I've already played a serial killer"

Got DAMN

I would have shut the fuck up instead of replying like an entitled cunt

>Using beta and cuck unironically
No wonder you shits are unemployable.

Looks like Walton Simons from the thumbnail.

What everybody seems to forget about this incident was that Bale was suffering from a serious case of roid rage when it went down.
It was also around the same time he was collared for assaulting his family. Member?

Id knock his fucking ass out for criticising how i SHOULD do MY work.

>what would you have done if you were the lights guy
'N annhymerus' yn rhaid i chi ei wybod Graddiais frig fy nosbarth yn y Llynges Morloi, ac rwyf wedi bod yn ymwneud â nifer o cyrchoedd dirgel ar Al-Quaeda, ac yr wyf wedi dros 300 o lladd gadarnhau. Yr wyf yn hyfforddi mewn rhyfela gorila a fi yw sniper gorau yn y cyfan lluoedd arfog yr Unol Daleithiau. Rydych yn ddim byd i mi, ond dim ond targed arall. Byddaf yn sychu i chi y fuck allan gyda thrachywiredd r likes chan sydd erioed wedi ei weld o'r blaen ar y Ddaear, nodwch fy ngeiriau ffycin. Rydych chi'n meddwl y gallwch ei gael i ffwrdd â dweud bod cachu i mi dros y Rhyngrwyd? Meddyliwch eto, fucker. Wrth i ni siarad yr wyf yn cysylltu fy rhwydwaith cyfrinach ysbiwyr ar draws yr Unol Daleithiau ac eich eiddo deallusol yn cael ei olrhain yn ar hyn o bryd er mwyn i chi baratoi'n well ar gyfer y storm, cynrhon. Y storm sy'n cael gwared â y peth bach pathetic fyddwch yn ffonio eich bywyd. Rydych yn ffycin marw, myn. Gallaf fod yn unrhyw le, unrhyw bryd, a gallaf eich lladd mewn dros saith gant o ffyrdd, a dim ond gyda fy dwylo noeth. Nid yn unig ydw i wedi'u hyfforddi'n helaeth yn ymladd unarmed, ond yr wyf yn cael mynediad at y arsenal cyfan yr Unol Daleithiau Marine Corps a byddaf yn ei ddefnyddio at ei graddau llawn i sychu eich ass ddiflas oddi ar wyneb y cyfandir, rydych ychydig cachu. Os mai dim ond gallech chi fod wedi gwybod pa dial unholy eich bach "glyfar" sylw ar fin dod i lawr ar chi, efallai y byddech wedi dal eich tafod ffycin. Ond nid ydych allai, na wnaethoch chi, ac yn awr eich bod yn talu'r pris, byddwch goddamn idiot. Byddaf yn cachu llid i gyd dros chi a byddwch yn boddi ynddo. Rydych yn ffycin marw, Kiddo.

didn't he do it all in an American accent? This man is a dedicated actor.

Hey, she looks good for her age

He ever so slightly would phase in and out between his American accent and British one.

>"How about you try holding the light and I'll be the actor since you think you're so great at my job."

DON'T JUST BE SORRY

THINK FOR ONE FUCKIN SECOND

My man

He didn't assalted anyone, he just shouted. His mother and sister are retarded and tried to get some atention and money from it

Realise that if I'd not been doing the [whatever he was doing], the director would have shouted at me, then laughed as Bale got ripped to shreds in the media.

this would have gone well

Sad he didn't do that tbqhs, Bale is good at the sucking game

Do my fkn job instead of fucking up a scene multiple times like some sort of imbecile.

I legit assumed it was some spark or some shit who was fucking up and then I was kinda impressed CB knew some random sparks name but then I found out it was the fucking DoP. Like what the fuck Bale.

Kek.

Assuming I had the balls: I would use his own words against him and point out the fact that he's acting like an unproffensional twat.

If you're gonna be the "I DON'T WORK WITH AMATEURS" guy then you sure as fuck don't go on some kind of giant rant that goes on three times longer than it needs to.

>Bale was in the wrong because the cinematographer was an unprofessional amateur cunt

I don't know shit about film production. Is the director of photography the same thing as a cinematographer? How high up a position is that?

I have to imagine that's a union job. It's gotta be hard to fire a guy like that because an actor gets pissy about some stupid bullshit.

More or less. They are in charge of the visuals of the film. Besides the talent (and possibly executive producers) they are basicly the 3rd biggest dick on set after the director & assistant director.

Nothing because I'd want to keep my fucking job.

I would laugh in his face and fight him when he finally loses it completely.
I don't need that job anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF4QbH_05h8

Escalate the situation and beat off with the money TMZ throws at me for the interview.

pshh....
*teleports behind him*

I would tell him to check these dubs.

>i hate that this asshole
Back to redit.

>I blame McG
This, that fucker ruined the movie with his shit, he's zack snyder 2.

Anyone know what scene they were shooting when that happened?

"It was the most emotional scene in the movie"
"After Shane interrupts a scene between Bale’s character and actress Dallas Bryce Howard"
All I know.

What a fucking pussy.

*BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*

>The lights guy

See, this is the problem

People think Bale was just going off on some low-level intern assistant "lights guy"

The man he was going off on was the DP (Director of Photography or Cinematographer), who's pretty much just below the director on the set hierarchy.

The man had been working for years, he should've known how to work without distracting his actors. Did Bale go a little overboard? Maybe. Was he in the wrong? Hell no.

what's wrong with her little toe?