Is he right?

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIMUK9ntUZU
youtu.be/O6Y3WDY1tUo?t=7m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uni_Rt5bGSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think Ronaldo Jr will play footy or will he grow up to resent it because his father neglected him so much for training?

What would happen if he kicked someones head?

Damn, those thigh muscles are ripped.

it would be extremely painful

Lengendary thread, thanks guys...

Does he really force his son to watch him work out?

>Talento
He really thinks he's talented at football

pls, someone kill this guy
i can't take it anymore

he's gonna be forced into professional soccah and be in the spotlight/play for a top team for a while despite underwhelming performances before he succumbs to a hardcore lifestyle of drugs and alcohol

that kid looks sad. Maybe the pic isn't clear

I don't speak brazilian

it's portuguese

''Teaching my 2 sons that with talent,work and dedication is the only way to be the number 1''

Ha ha, look at those faggot leg extensions. You get all that and more with squats.

i don't speak Swedish either

>

why does his son always look sad?

having a self absorbed and narcissistic father who is constantly promoting himself sounds boring for a child

when did he have a 2nd kid? we still haven't exposed the mother of the first

>having an egomaniac training you since day one so you can become the GOAT and carry the tsu legacy

Will he be able to do it? Or will he be just an average footballer? Or not a footballer at all?

he will probably be a tennis player or some gay shit like that.

Why is not squatting or doing oly lifts?

>only way to be the number 1

>Making your 7 year old hold his 4 year old brother while you're doing leg curls just for Internet likes

u answer me

>leg extensions

lmao classic fagball fag exercises

is he eating a bowl of mustard?

''u answer me'' is right, right? or should've i say '' u tell me''?

7 year old me would have got a kick out out of that tbf

Vegetable pureé/soap

You know its bad to feed children burgers and pizza everyday?

I don't know, you tell me

>soap

I honestly think i might have a bit of dyslexia

The GOAT in the field and in the kitchen

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

uma

DELÍCIA

Someone please Faceapp Tsuzinho

Sim.

"Dad can I go play Fifa now please"
"No you little shit, I told you you can't leave until I've finished my routine."

>leg extensions

snap city bitch

Ronaldo looks like a blow up doll based on the thumbnail

Lel

> doing leg extensions
Holy fuck that's the worst thing for your knees. He's literally a dyel glamour muscle baby. Do some squats pussy

what is he saying so i can answer your question

wonder what kind of sopa that is

Poor kid he must hate his "dad"

Pretty much. Isn't even necessary to be that carved as a soccer player, they are mostly glam muscles.

macaco

Who should i believe, this burger on a basket weaving nepalese forum or a professional athlete followed closely by a medical and fitness department of a professional club worth hundreds of millions? Hmmmmmm...

Every trainer worth their shit will tell you compound exercises are what you need dumb cunt. Blow Ronaldo some place else

he's gonna be like gohan, show some potential early but end up a disappointment.

It's well documented that leg extensions are bad dumb fuck. Plenty of pro athletes do them cause they think you should because people have been doing them for awhile. It's mostly used to rehab busted ligaments and using very very very light weight. But again your knees aren't meant to carry hundreds of pounds of weight in shear force. Go ahead and make your stupid memes. Compound movements and functional strength are best for athletic performance. Ronaldo is literally a glamour muscle baby. Small shoulders, chest, neck, and traps. Hell not to sound gay but his ass is small. A sign of great lower body strength is the size of your ass.

I never said squats werent the goat exercise for legs. But ive heard the leg extension will blow out your knees meme since day one yet all athletes do them, just like Arnold did dumbell flies but now people say they are only good to snap your shit up. Also why would Ronaldo want to be big? He's an athlete not a bodybuilder, he doesnt play niggercollide.

It's weird to see a father care about himself more than he cares about his kids

Very rare here in the United States amongst middle class and above. In Europe I feel like they have different attitudes towards their kids, like they just don't give as much of a shit about them

Because the means to conduct research and studies on the body are pretty new. Its how we discovered those exercises are bad. Flys and extensions are dog shit exercises but it's so ingrained in the culture people keep doing them. Just like the myth you need to do forearms to make them grow. Dorian Yates never did forearms once.

If Ronaldo's routine is so bad then how come he's been able to have a relatively injury free career at the topmost level and is still at the top of his game at the age when strikers/wingers think about retirement.

> stand in front of net
> tap it in
Wow amazing he didn't get injured

>Lifting weights make you big
Eating lots of food make you big. Ready the sticky

If it's so easy why doesn't every other striker do it and get counted amongst the greatest footballers of all time?

I never did forearms and they grew just by stabilizing, but the other day the guy that owns the gym asked me if i did forearms to which i awnsered no and he said "yeah i can tell", so i started doing some exercises, but its so fucking boring? Do you lift? Any advice on forearms?

Do you look like pic related by any chance?

That nigga looks like that because of GOMAD. I doubt Ronaldo drinks 4 litres of milk a day

Other striker doesn't get 10 real madrid players as his slave.

>Look at me workout Pedro and show Paquito too
>b-but dad I-I'm hungry a-and Paquito is pretty heavy
>LOOK AT ME and maybe you could lift Paquito without being a little bitch Pablo

Yeah but why him? Why not build a team around someone else. What's so special about him that they make a team around him?
And if it's so easy why doesn't every other team get a good/average striker and build a team around him.

Food is a meme. Drink water. Starve yourself if you want to look good, but keep your skin care up.

Honestly laughable how people on an anonymous image board are mocking a millionaire athlete because hes doing the wrong exercises. lmao

what mode is this

F

Kek

Fuck yeah tortured rich kids

>t. Macaco

Just because he's got ridiculously low BF doesn't mean he has functional strength. I'd be shocked if he can squat a 4-pltr

How do I attain Tsumode, without being a closet homosexual?

HAHAHAHA

He has the same workout routine in the gym as a 35-year-old office lady

How embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=zIMUK9ntUZU

This is extremely sexual.

They do help you build muscle, but they also blow your tendons

youtu.be/O6Y3WDY1tUo?t=7m57s

Al his contacts are dives, how could he get injured?

You're a big guy

>not one picture of him with a girl

>pays a surrogate to pop kids out

he is 100% a finocchio.

he's more like Trunks in this case. He will never make his father proud

you tell me is more colloquial

Guys, is 135 lbs a good snatch?

*whispers* for u...

That kid is way too rich and pampered to work hard enough to he world class. That is why favela monkeys and ghetto nigs become so good at sports

>be rich as fuck
>eat mustard for dinner

i'have seen snatches on heavier girls. but 135 sounds nice

name a more iconic duo.
protip: i'll wait

it's actually chickpea soup

But I thought in the American system you are only poor if you are lazy, why would ghetto people have such great work ethics?

>Cristiano
>not talented

>Ronaldo jr: I bet you my Saturday sweets you can't even do 90 kilos on the leg extender father.
>Ronaldo: Hold my baby

He seems to enjoy his meal

why turn your life into a lotto ticket when you have real opportunity? certain sports like american football and basketball are for desperate people.

as one of the GOATs hes allowed to be eccentric

>one of the GOATs
Not even top 50

What favela are Michael Phelps and Tom Brady from?

He can jump high
youtube.com/watch?v=Uni_Rt5bGSQ

>niggercollide

lol, that's the best alt-name for football yet.

nigga u new