Kpop is everything for my entire life

Kpop is everything for my entire life.
It's saved me several times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3dezFzsNss
youtu.be/dZGLd2KgWMw
youtu.be/KToe3zzBvhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's shit.You should be supporting local bands such as Loyal to the Grave, The Winking Owl and Crystal Lake. Be more japanese, you filthy zainichi.

あなたは誰が好きですか?

I like Exo

Korean is most beautiful Asian. Also very heathy and coolest.
Not like a jaosneee

youtu.be/I3dezFzsNss

This kind of beautiful people is never ever existed in Japan. Especially Japanese man is ugly
im a male so i cant really talk for girls... but japanese boys are short.. while korean boys are 1,70 to 1.80 tall or sometimes bigger. Because japanese boys or rather japanese people in general are small they tend to have crooked teeth due to thw fact ther mouth is too small for thier teeth. Also koreans have thicker hair than japanese people so they can go more creative and try all kinds of hairstyles. Korean fashion is also on a next level. That's all i know hopefully you can do somrthing with this comment and it isnt useless
And no korean boys dont look girly... have you seen some japanese stars? long hair make up even skirts... cant even see its a boy anymore until it screams a feep ass voice like... DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! Japanese boys are small too. believe me korean boys are the pretty boys but are more man... But if ur looking for a real manly man... go to africa... big musculair men 1,90 tall and a big anaconda in thier pants.

fuck you, I'm extremely Korean looking stereotypical Korean and K-Poop has made my life infinitely worse. Fuck Koreans never looked or acted like whatever is on YouTube. Korea = Poland of Asia

growl is a really popular song from them
I like kokobop and power

EXO. It's most cookest Asian. There is no Japanese as coolest as EXO.

No, they aren't.

Korean is one of the most developing nation in Asia.
Winner of the whole economy in Asia.
If Korea is germaney. Japanese economy is like Italy or Spain.

They are nothing without Samsung.

youtu.be/dZGLd2KgWMw

omo

>아이린

very refreshing

Your country is third world. South Korea is first world. Speak carefully.
Or else South Korea will not invest you. You lose. It's power of krean money.

By the way this is average face of EXO.
What a handsome. Is there any handsome people in Asia more than EXO? Also EXO is man and very natural.
It's wellknow that Korean MAN never has plastic surgery.

does anyone like monsta x?

>Speak carefully.
Suck my white dick you yellow monkey. Where are you? Tell so I can beat you up in 2 months. I'll teach you how to talk to white men.

He's proxy, don't take it seriously.

youtu.be/KToe3zzBvhY

>Argie
>white

Show one's true colors,Korean.

Look at beauty kpop and clams down.
You are now watching most beautiful kpop now by this video. Pls feel the art and culture of korea and kpop.