Moonlight (2016)

I was shaken to the core after watching this. Being black is one of the hardest things in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7HLpe65fHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no its not, faggot.

Ok then.

I
Imagine being black AND gay then asshole.

Oh well what's so difficult and why?
What causes the trouble?

Did you watch the movie?

low IQ + aids

youtube.com/watch?v=R7HLpe65fHY

this movie is actually really good, and deserving of some legitimate awards

I felt ashamed for all my casual and thoughtless racism online. Where I'm from blacks are nonexistent though.

he's such a geek

No I want you to inform me rather

Please see it.

wasted digits

Math. Computers. (YT makes them too difficult to keep a brotha down). Pronouncing consonants.

All the three money that universities throw at you for tuition.

Healthy young black guy becomes gay, gets pumped by many black cocks, doesn't feel good and changes - AIDS. Many such cases!

that's not what happened at all

Kill yourself, if you're lucky you might come back black.

Your welcome

then tell me what's the reasoning of this film.

gay niggas sell rock

that even skinny gay nigs grow up to be terrifying drug runners.

Go die then, fucking Homo faggot shitface.

Better than crappy boyhood.

i thought this movie was like 3 movies put together, boy hood, baby boy and blue is the warmest color

shutup nigger.

i liked it. i'm from the area (Miami) and a lot of it rings true. mahershala was good but no way is he a Cuban black with that accent. looks more Jamaican or Barbadan. the third act dragged too long and the climax didn't have as much impact as it could have. why not bring back mahershala for a brief scene in the third act? anyways, great for two acts, let down by the third.

>why not bring back mahershala for a brief scene in the third act?

He died, dude.

>mahershala was good but no way is he a Cuban black with that accent.

Maybe he came to America when he was really young? But making him Cuban served no purpose desu.

and did that have any emotional impact? while if he were an old man in a nursing home or who knows what, it might have given the third act more emotional heft. just saying, since he was a bright spot in the first act, why not have his character stick around and reappear in the third?

well, i guess it does add an element of realism in that there are plenty of black Cuban drug dealers around. this guy just didn't fit the bill. he could have been Haitian and it would have had the same effect.

>He died, dude.
What, when? That line must have got by me.

This was a disappointment and didn't live up to the hype at all.

*SMACKS LIPS*

The bullies said Juan died and his mom references the funeral.

Fucking niggers

Yep, we all live like that.

Was his goldchain friend gay or bi or just a straight dude who experimented in his teens? I didn't understand that part.

He's a big softie even as 50 cent.

>gay nigger

What's so funny asshat

They both embrace at the end so I'm guessing he had feelings for him. Not to mention, he tears up when playing that song that reminded him of Chiron.

I can just imagine how niggers in the theater reacted when they realized this movie is a gay love story. Niggers are the most homophobic people on the planet.

He's so white but trying to be black

Being black IS the hardest thing on earth, and you don't have to be edgy to admit it.

No white person would change his race if he could, ever.

Genuinely great movie, didn't expect to like it as much. More deserving of the Oscar than La La Land.

It was nice to see all the colors in a movie for once. Sort of boring overall. Drawn out pacing to make it seem deeper than it really is.

Because it added to the misery of the environment. If you get successful by selling drugs, you will likely pay a price later. It wouldn't make any sense for a ghetto drug lord to live to old age.

dude gay nigs lmao

> being a literal niggerfaggot