Meta thread for board discussion

The solution for actual movie discussion on the site is to make an /film/ obscure / art house film board and keep Sup Forums as is without splitting it into two separate boards (retarded). This time maybe actually apply rules to it and then everyone wins.

nobody actually watches arthouse films you retard, it's just baneposters pretending

Here, I will solve what ails Sup Forums and the internet commentariat writ large: People that don't often comment, please start commenting. People that have positive stuff to say that think it's not edgy enough to get (You)s, comment.

The loudest retards make the most noise, if those of you that remain shy, browsing in silence, weighed in, you could save this board.

Just wordfilter 'Trump' 'Nazis 'Alt-Right' 'cuck' and 'cunny' and you've eliminated 90% of the shitposts.'

>being offended by words

I made this same thread few months ago and once even before Huroshima.
Nobody cares and mods will delete this thread.
People here dont really watch movies.

Remove the (You) tag from replies.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

:^)

The solution is turn on the robot for Sup Forums and double the post timer. Then rangeban the dedicated shitposters that slip through.

what about people who do watch movies?
it's really unfair for us because we know if we make threads they'll be ignored, memed on or just turn into a thoughtless circle jerk with a max of 50 replies

it's legal now to have one meta thread, tourist

>Being unable to comprehend
Ban the words and the shitposters behind them will get bored and fuck off.

If Capeshit would be allowed on /film/, just fucking forget about it.

I can't imagine a new board being created for movies, going there and seeing a bunch of fucking Capeshit marvel vs. dc suicide squad bullshit clogging up the board. I would rage too hard.

that's why i suggest obscure/art house films
and concerning capeshit, that shit belongs on Sup Forums, but that's never going to happen because mods are lazy

Remember when "reddit" resulted in a 3 day autoban?
Do roodypoos still spam it constantly.

People do still use "reddit" but it isn't anywhere near as retarded as it used to be.

kill yourself

yeah, word filters will really stop people from shitposting, especially the racist, misogynist, transphobic sh*t heels from Sup Forums! solid suggestion

>what about people who do watch movies?
To few to far in between and in different time zones.
Threads get pushed for
>KINO
>CUNNY
and so on.

Why not? The (You) tag is the Sup Forums equivalent of an upvote. It activates the internal redditor and makes anons jump through hoops for pats on the back.

>To few
you're retarded and didn't read my post
you only think there isn't any because we aren't able to have a presence on the board

Also mods encourage Baneposting
Mods are honestly the main problem

Since I filtered all the Sup Forums buzzwords and all the pedo/bane/marvel garbage Sup Forums has been 10 times better

All americans get banned

There, now Sup Forums is fixed.

Nigger I read your post very well.
I am one of them,I probably have seen more movies this week than you in 6 months.
LIST ME THREADS RIGHT THIS SECOND THAT ARE WORTH TALKING ABOUT

They rely on people reporting threads instead of actively moderating. If they did even come here they'd see the pedothreads and countless Sup Forums derailment that turned this place to shit. I'd take Baneposting over it any day, at least some of that could be amusing.

>They rely on people reporting threads instead of actively moderating
There are no dedicated board modes,one person moderates this place and Sup Forums at the same time.
There are no mods since moot sold out.

>LIST ME THREADS RIGHT THIS SECOND THAT ARE WORTH TALKING ABOUT
that's not my point mongo
either you're lost in translation or legitimately retarded

>mods*

You are part of the problem buddy,just dont know it yet.
Take care

care to expand on that platitude, nigger?

i was just being cute, you are correct

i am guilty of receiving dopamine from (you)s

Merge Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums into one, imageless, text board.

These meta threads are useless and will not change anything.

Just make quality posts in threads you like, and if that thread doesn't exist make it yourself.

Simple as that, no way around it.

>redditspacing