Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BEN SHAPIRO

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5fbiWqi6o

Can Sup Forums absolutely recover from this? After all, what Shapiro is saying is pretty much true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpkbtwKRVFc
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/715200334042234880
soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=LpkbtwKRVFc

And does it again in the second part. When will Sup Forums realize that they are the "cucks" Shapiro is talking about in here?

I do agree yelling cuck doesnt help much in certian situations it does help to point out how thin skinned the left is

I don't really agree with ben here, even though I usually like him, which is rare here on Sup Forums

I mean both sides are going to have keyboard warriors, the left SJWs are hundreds of times worse and louder than we are. I'm almost 30 years old, i'm an oldfag and I do in fact live in the real world, but Sup Forums is still funny as heck to me. People just have to stop expecting that every keyboard warrior is going to make changes rather than shitpost.

Yelling cuck is no worse than yelling "DAS RACIST!!", which to be fair, ben has called out "that's racist" arguments a lot of times.

I'm a shapiro fag too, pretty much agree with everything he says except nevertrump
The Michelle fields thing made me stop listening to him though, it was embarassing

I'm a girl.

Ama

>I am against political correctness
>Untill i'm not

He's such a cuck

is that where he was whiteknighting that lady that got pushed by trump staff when he was at breitbart?
Yeah that was pretty dumb

no body cares Ben

He is exposed for life after the Michelle Fields stunt

Benlet's argument is actually pretty well-reasoned, but he is talking about an Australian shitposting forum, after all.

The guy who asked him the question sounds like a bona fide cuck. Look at the way he giggles when Benlet validates his beliefs. Disgusting desu

LONDON?

Technically it was battery but it was justified, she was approaching trump without permission.
Of course she cries crocodile tears about it and shapiro jumps in to her defence, because he'll take any evidence to imply Trump supports violence.

>S
>L
>A
>S
>H
Pole

>Sup Forums is still funny as heck to me

That's the thing Ben is missing. It's not only provocation for the sake of provocation but because of the fun of it. We piss off people who believe they have a legitimate claim at the regulation of speech, thoughts and standards of behavior. We ridicule a certain outlook on life that says that pride is a bad thing and that whatever is foreign is both good and must be aggressively sought no matter the cost. We ridicule people who insist on making us believe that nothing good ever came out of the west and that nothing better could happen to the world than its disappearance.

We're telling people who are full of shit and think they matter to go fuck themselves. There is some value in telling people "fuck you I won't do what you tell me", because to do otherwise is to recognize their claim to authority.

post penis

>benji throws it all away to defend a lying whore because it fit his little 'i hate trump' narrative

He is the one who will never recover.

sage

Suicide watch gonna be full tonight

Would you rather date a Bernie cuck, or an Alt-right shitposter? Assume that both adhere to every bad stereotype assigned to them.

BASED
E
N
whats it like being so absolutely ravaged

Not an argument.

YES IT FUCKING IS

It probably feels better than being 5'8"

"BTFO" and "Can x ever recover?" in the OP should be instant permaban. Sort it the fuck out, HiroNEETo.

Shapiro turned full merchant after the Fields "incident." Fuck the greasy little mutant.

Please insult me more Ben-sama

He's not wrong

He flushed his credibility down the shitter with that one.

Friendly reminder he is a Jew and a manlet.

Disregard argument accordingly.

>thinks perma bans can stop anyone with brain
>doesn't know how to change ip

Kys newfag

He's still 5'6'

Ben doesn't understand that Milo is also an entertainer while he gets stuff done. You don't get young people into these things by speaking like a sperg constantly. Milo knows the gay Paris Hilton role works and when it's needed he drops the dumb blonde act.

Bullshit. I'm not obese. I am married and masturbate in my own basement where my wife's son won't catch me.

>ben "triggered by the merchant" shapiro

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

No, but he is wrong about Trump not condemning the less savory parts of his fanbase.

1) He did condemn David Duke immediately, on multiple occasions, on both Twitter and national TV. Media reported the opposite.
2) There's no need for him to condemn the 'alt-right' or Sup Forums shitposters, because doing so would only bring more attention to speech that would be more effectively ignored.
3) Other candidates like Bernie did nothing to condemn the people waving hammer-and-sickle flags at his rallies.

There will always be extremists supporting either candidate in a general election. It's a natural byproduct of a two-party political system.

Oy vey shut it down

lel I've never heard his voice before
what a little weasel

Shapiro is right-wing and anti-immigration but he's probably heard thru the grapevine that Trump doesn't worship jews and that's why he shills against him.

He's a Jewish supremacist who believes whites should be 2nd best with all the shitskins underneath basically

>1000 views

POL BTFO

All Jews believe they are superior.

They call everyone else goy for fucks sake

jews are duplicitous like women too. what they say is usually totally different than what they want.

They will go to the ends of the earth to deny any kind of jewish superiority but then those same people will only marry jewish people, will hire all their jewish cronies, etc.

manlet shapiro, who gets btfo by fucking pierce morgan

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/715200334042234880

I actually like him too but he should know better. Shitposting from our mum's basement is a god given right none of us will relinquish.

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

NOT AN ARGUMENT

lol

Hmm, what is that thing on his head...

Actually it's more of a statement. Ben is correct, and the quoted people are not.

YOU THINK SAYING NIGGER IS COOL? HUH DO YOU? WELL IT'S NOT.

Wow thanks Ben.

But I'm one of the people he quoted, and I said Ben has a decent argument.

Does not compute.

Ok, you are exempt. Carry on.

Will he ever answer why he, a Hahhhhhvad attorney, felt obligated to lie about Michelle Fields being "thrown to the ground" repeatedly?

Manlet (((ben))) is wound up a bit too tight. His jumbotron ego has taken over himself. He's not quite as great as his image of himself. I like much of his work. But he's lacking humor. His confidence is glib and shallow. Oye, he'll burn out before long.

He looked several inches shorter than Cruz who is 5'9". He's not 5'8".

Anyway, Ben is obviously an intelligent man but he's definitely assblasted because we hit a nerve with the Jew memes and the fearlessness with which we use racial slurs for Jews. What he doesn't really understand is that Sup Forums is mostly insular (calls to raid discouraged, etc) and I don't feel as though any board on Sup Forums is trying to start a revolution so much as we're reacting to the liberal lunacy we see in a puerile way. Milo is the faggot showing us to the world and writing articles about us and then trying to claim it's all one big joke (it's not, we actually do hate kikes), that blame shouldn't rest on our shoulders.

For the record I don't smoke pot and I jerk off maybe twice a week, I try not to do it at all, so fuck you Ben you tiny ass motherfucker.

>X BTFO, how can Y recover, posters are now being ghost banned

how can reddit even compete
>inb4 ghost ban

I still like Ben.

>Milo doesn't stand for anything!

Is.... is that a fucking joke?

I mean, I get it. Absolutely he is a provocateur, and I do object to the overly flamboyant way in which Milo acts MUCH of the time. However, to say that Milo is an unprincipled attention seeker who only chases after his own glorification is intellectually dishonest at best.

There is a reason almost no one here talks about Ben anymore in a positive manner. He is more of a vestigial remnant of the classical liberal religious right than he is a part of some new anti-PC crowd today.

Milo connects more with young people than Ben does, simply because he found a way to tap into the inherent love for freedom that many people in the West still hold. Sure, he does it in a debauched and overly-classless way, but he still DOES it.

Milo managed to forge alliances between right-wing and libertarian-minded conservatives and the gays.... which is something that no one ever thought possible. What I mean by all of this is that Milo is a bridge builder who comes across as a forward thinking and liberty loving gay man who just wants people to be able to live freely as they please. On the other hand, Ben strikes me as a regressive-minded Luddite who smacks of the neo-conservatism that I despise so much.

Image related.

Should I care when the kikelet gets into a spat with kikefag?

You shouldn't care about anything he says.

He career should be deader than Brian Williams after his ridiculous white Knighting for that fraudulent whore.

He's over, and what's left is an echo of a once promising career.

Never seen a kike get so salty before oy vey what a shoa

>He's over, and what's left is an echo of a once promising career.

Milo has replaced him.

I LOVE THAT BEN AND MILO HAVE BEEF. JEW VS JEW

>2minute video

fuck off

>fuck off

He calls Milo an unprincipled clown who is out only for his own self-indulgence.

That is the entire video, essentially.

Hello female human
I am a male human

It is our duty to procreate for the furtherance of the species

Employers can't search Sup Forums for names, idiot. The social network are VOLUNTARY shackles. Why can't people get this?

>be butthurt without bonds about Sup Forums specifically
>even post shill threads like this on Sup Forums
>hurr what are you talking about. who is this guy called pol, they are all cucks and basement dwellers. BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
when will they learn?

Hey Ben, I've always supported you and I both smoke pot and masturbate.

>BTFO by Shapiro

The only think that Jew BTFO was his own career.

Stupid cuck.

based shapiro, king of Sup Forums

Milo is a fucking faggot, and so are you for sucking his cock so hard, faggot.

Ben Shapiro is such a nigger cuck.

Fuck Benji and fuck Milo, both need to be put into the trash.

Hey Ben, my name is user, what's yours?

Benji constantly complains about being called a cuck. This isn't the first time he's done so. It makes me think that it bothers him because it hits too close to home. Regardless, he is in fact a cuck.

Literally who

those reddits and 4chans mother fuckers

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E G A V A S

KEK

>pretending he doesn't know pol

Ben, why do you do this to us?

why is he wearing a jew hat

>slash pol

She didn't even get pushed. He lightly touched her upper arm, then she falsified bruises on her forearm. Shappy only backed her out of his blind, senseless, irrational hatred for Trump, and he used SJW arguments to do so, an act of rank hypocrisy

Not even going to watch. He was the first real indication to me that even the most innocent little Jew will always grow up to be a Jew.

Ben is so butthurt.

I feel like he's deliberately trying to provoke Sup Forums with that jew hat.

Also, it's not like all Sup Forums does is shout "cuck" at people. Sup Forums also shouts "nigger" and "jew" a lot.

This dude clearly hasn't done his homework.

Alright I watched it despite not wanting to watch it, and I am impressed. The low tier trolls that run around calling people cucks after lurking on Sup Forums for 5 minutes are a disgrace, and I'd side with this kike over them any day. Come on people, you should be out to convince, not necessarily provoke.

>g-guys let's just play into leftism paradigm

he just holohoaxed this entire board.

Disagree with this one. Zionism is a fucking cancer and lil ben is too retarded to understand that you can post on twitter anonymously if you aren't stupid.

Has ben started shaving yet?

His basic claim here is that "we" are provocateurs only for the sake of provocation, which is simply not true.
All the slurs being thrown around here have real meaning behind them and they are a provocation made to make people look into the problems the niggers, jews, fags, etc are on our societies.
So when he says that a generation of provocateurs is not useless only if they're standing for something worthwhile, I think Sup Forums is far from useless seeing how it stands against the cancers of our society.
What he's talking about is closer to Sup Forums.
Here his point is that he agrees that whites are under attack but somehow prefers to cure racism than for whites to defend themselves? And then says that Zionism, a foreign nationalist ideology is not a problem in America? Pretty silly.
Also, highlighting 'antisemites' will backfire, Benny. lmao what an idiot

Well he's a jew, what sort of fool would expect a jew to have loyalties toward a white american identity?

The size of this man's ego doesn't even come close to Ben's.