Race war started, you might not realized it yet

Race war started, you might not realized it yet.
A certain group named BAMN has openly started war on white nationalist and other 'unneeded' people.

>BAMN [By any means necessary]
is militant group of SJW's willing to silence anyone with different opinion trying to express themselves with violence.

So Sup Forums, are you going to watch how SJW freaks kill free speech along with anyone expressing it ? Or are you gonna stand up to them ?

Discuss how to ruin these faggots.

Latest attack:
>On 6/26/2016
>mob of ~400 SJWs attempted to silence (kill if necessary) a small group (~30) of white nationalist demonstrators in Sacramento, CA.
>pure unprovoked violence
>no consequences for the attacked
>police kept watching BAMN attack people and didn't arrested anyone

This is the bitch that leaded them.
(Interview starts @ ~ 1:40)
youtube.com/watch?v=3lLe50ym1KQ

BAMN in action, mobing peaceful demonstrators
>police not acting at all, no arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=lJTFDsc3c7g

If you are nationalist in the USA and going to attend a meeting, bring a weapon for self defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/unitybamn/?fref=nf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lure them to attack police.

Shameless bump
Last thread i started earlier got slided hard.
Don't let this one slide

Police keeps distance and watches. They draged away guy that went to the police for help in front of them and they didn't do anything until he was on the ground getting kicked hard.

I have been waiting for this.

>*Cocks AR-47's Assault Clip*

Bamnp.

>a bunch of college student LARPers attacking fat skinheads on national TV
>mfw

Where are all the burgers at ? I even waited to post this later at night for them.

I can't wait for them to get more active. They attack the lowest scum of our side while making our case that much better. Win Win

Checked.

Say though - isn't California basically gun-free? It's telling that the vermin grow this bold there then.

I guess the burger from thread before was right.
I need to post this with ass pic instead oc, or noone will fucking notice.

bump

fuck your stupid nazi themed meme though

White nationalism/pro white activism is not nazi, that's what the anti whites want you to think

They aren't operating only in CA.

No matter how much you will claim that you are just that, everyone else will always call you a nazi.
They don't know the difference, they don't want to know.
They just want to shut you up.
Nazi, nationalist , activist whatever.
This shit has to be brought down.

>No matter how much you will claim that you are just that, everyone else will always call you a nazi.
IMPLYING THAT'S RELEVANT

"Well they'll all call us communists anyway, so us leftwingers should just call ourselves commies and march with hammer and sickle flags to represent the Democrat party"

come on man

Not to me, this is pol and i will spout my nazi meme here. Doesn't mean i will go out acting like nazi. But i will still be called that.

That's my point.

ok

Last bump
If burgers don't care for lynch mobs aimed at them, i won't either.

who cares not my problem fug lololololol xD

This is outrageous, but we can do nothing about it.

Lets not forget what happened last time liberals pushed us to far. IDK if they want to chimp out but lay one finger on me or a loved one and I will defend myself like the heroes in pic related.

>pic

Check your 6 the green weenies coming.

Showing this to my coworkers tomorrow. I work at a white christian family business and while they dislike migrants, they are adhering to the values of tolerance and shit. Slowly red pilling them though (helps that I'm brown).

Still not dead ?

kikebook.com/unitybamn/?fref=nf

what this

god she looks like she has 20 pounds of makeup layered on