Sweetness in the Belly

>Sweetness in the Belly

How the fuck is this real? If I had to place a bet I'd say society collapses in under 10 years at this rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11987142/Ethnic-minorities-more-likely-to-go-to-university-than-white-working-class-British-children.html
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy crap.

I want to squirt my sweet cum into her belly

>How the fuck is this real?

Its reached a point where (((they))) are just laughing at us now

>> After her hippie British parents are murdered, Lilly is raised at a Sufi shrine in Morocco. As a young woman she goes on pilgrimage to Harar, Ethiopia, where she teaches Qur’an to children and falls in love with an idealistic doctor. But even swathed in a traditional headscarf, Lilly can’t escape being marked as a foreigner. Forced to flee Ethiopia for England, she must once again confront the riddle of who she is and where she belongs.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

ITS TOTALLY NOT THE JEWS GUYS, DONT BE ANTI-SEMITES

Then society is legit collapsing soon. The leeches are starting to outweigh those that actually produce

I dropped her because her performances haven't been good at all ever. Now she does shit and oscarbait. Fuck her.

oscar bait?

Pretty fascinating how this pro-Islam propaganda book was written by a white lesbian.

Really gets the gears turning.

I look forward to the millions of white women being beheaded in the future, stupid fucking brown dick loving sluts.

>Ethiopia
Oh god why must it be a nigger why couldnt it be an arab or a Iraqi a fucking nigger fuck.

>title "Sweetness in the Belly" represents the subhuman African offspring in her white European womb
>a film that literally celebrates an abomination of nature

How did it come to this?

>she got KEBAB'D so hard she turned into a foreigner in her own country

what did they mean by this?

>brown eyes

Disgusting

>After her hippie British parents are murdered
JUST

This thread seems familiar.

Literally what? The only movie where she was bad was in the host but that was more down to sorce material

Ignore it sershabro.

I just realized Qu-Rahn, a character from the videogame Star Wars Dark Forces 2 is just a play on words on "Quran".

a holocaust of evolution

I dont think you guys really understand... women NEED to be dominated. Its wired into them because of how we evolved. And obviously you only need to look at the modern cuck that is a European 'man' to see women arent getting dominated and fucked like they need. So subconsciously they want 'barbarian invaders' to come crashing in and slap them around and conquer their pussies.
Women literally arent meant to make their own decisions or be in charge of anything at all other than what she wants to wear to be pretty for her man or what to cook.
When you let women decide things, you get this fucked up, inevitably doomed society. And the kikes know this and thats why they try to put as much power into women hands as possible. Any power in the hands of females is essentially power in the hands of a child, which makes controlling us all that much easier.

Feminism was basically one giant shit test, and white guys failed as hard as one could possibly fail.

Conservatives were dumb enough to think that getting Trump in office would suppress liberalism, rather than the obvious reality that it would just energize the liberal base more than ever.

>Pathetically clinging to your waifu even after she agrees to make literal arab-racemixing propaganda

sad desu

CANCEL THIS SHIT NOW

>her parents are murdered by mudslimes
>she is forced to live as a second class citizen because of mudslimes
>she must be a refugee in her own land thanks to mudslimes
>but she still loves mudslime dick after all this

lol
women will literally be the thing that kills the west
maybe theres something to the story of adam and eve after all

Sorry but NOPE. She acts the exact same in everything. This board has shit taste in acting.

Did'nt the hippies eventually fade away when they got older and got jobs

because men were so dumb to think women jut wanted to have equal rights. equal rights are just a stepping stone towards supremacy. now they are leveraging men with different skin color.

It's movie. She's an actress. Get over it.

no, they turned into something like the clintons

>arabs, pakis and indians become the new "sex symbol" and concrete apes are forced into white mancore

look at that cuck. been praying to the hammer & sickle yet today, comrade?

You sound triggered.

Women won't kill the west, they are merely the sword used to deliver the swift the final blow.

Ask yourself, who might be wielding that sword?

>maybe theres something to the story of adam and eve after all

Well yes, of course, there's a reason its the very first story of the bible. Its a lesson all men should know. Don't let your woman listen to the words of a (((snake)))

Watch as the legions of white knights and vaginas call you a virgin loser.

Yes because her character in brooklyn and hiln were so similar

this. I'm actually hoping for an interracial sex scene, they will be so mad, ha.

I'm glad my favorite actress is such a futuristic one :3

i hope there are kissing scenes just to piss them off!

this movie white genocide

White women are the greatest form of human scum that has ever existed. Even nigger women will never betray their men to the extent of white women.

It may energize them but they have the same problem as Hillary Clinton. The more people heard her directly the more people were turned off by her. And if there is one thing that happened this year it definitely is the death of modern liberals and modern feminists. They were exposed.

People for the most part agree with them on most issues in concept but when they see it performed in front of them in practice they get exposed. Or when they achieve in having any form of power they fail miserably.

>white genocide

this term has a number of problematic implications. please dont use it

cant you see

whites are being killed by the millions and deported

No one forces you to watch it

>asian women

why do leftists always claim someone is triggered when they are identified as leftists? Are you ashamed of who you are or something?

Im serious go-, i mean guy, stop talking about this supposed "white genecide". Its incendiary and insensitive.

Stop talking about it, NOW

Indian children have bigger brains than white children in britain. Others are about equal.

JUST

>not casting some insane far left SJW like Emma Watson and instead putting in Ronan that does not really engage in politics that much
goddammit why'd you have to ruin a perfectly good waifu

Here's another one. Brits of indian descent are significantly smarter on average, year after year.
Whites are being genocided, are you a genocide deniar

>Sweetness in the Belly
I guess "Semen in the Uterus" was too direct so they had to make it a little more subtle

>that does not really engage in politics that much
>a perfectly good waifu

You simply misjudged her. She was always a brain-dead social opportunist, just like watson. You just hadn't seen it yet.

White women need to be beaten brutally all of them including your daughters, mothers, sisters, and grandmothers all women need to pay. This happened because we keep allowing these wild animals to get away with their bad behavior due to HURR WOMEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT JUST CHILL OUT BRO.

I hope you aren't white british

calm down there, Achmed

No one is suggestion violence. They just need to be educated on some of the harsher truths of the world, until they realise that many of the things they consider inconsequential (like their racial and cultural lineage) are actually important.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT

>racial lineage
>important
>more important than intelligence even
i suggest you look at the charts itt

>They just need to be educated on some of the harsher truths of the world
No just break their bones, hit them with 2x4s and bloody their faces, they need to pay dearly, traumatize every fucking white woman on earth do they dont do this shit ever again.

>He thinks women can be reasoned with
We need to slice your head off next enabling white knight faggot.

Evil in the Uterus
Corruption in the Womb
Satan in the Bowels
Malice in the Gut

???
These indians have high IQ BECAUSE they preserved their racial lineage in the fucking caste system

But hey who needs a fucking country huh
just need "smart people", and let whites become oppressed minorities everywhere

Ayyrabs have 20 points lower than white people on IQ test, but lets be honest women dont care about facts unless it fits what their pussy wants.

>Oh I fuck them because uhh uhh they will give me smart babies

Stupid white bitch all you care about is your axe wound. I have a good idea lets start circumcising girls to torture them later on in life, without that clitoris they might as well kill themselves.

No.

They have high IQ because of higher frequency of IQ genes. Has nothing to do with race.

What makes all persons smart is the same.

DLETE

Yes white people have higher frequency of high IQ genes.

>Mfw sershafags no longer post in sersha threads
>mfw sershafags have gone into hiding
>mfw sershafags literally on suicide watch

What a time to be alive

>Ayyrabs have 20 points lower than white people on IQ test,
So do Indians.

Immigrants are a different story. If a white woman has an offspring with a random Indian in britain the kid will be smarter than if she had it with a random brit.

It's statistics.

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11987142/Ethnic-minorities-more-likely-to-go-to-university-than-white-working-class-British-children.html

This. It worked for Chinese and Indians and it has worked for us.

Dude have you never seen or heard of Asian women? lol

They are like actively looking to backstab their own

because frequency of genes totally isn't the whole fucking definition of race huh
India has had a strict caste system for thousands of years
this is how they preserved high IQ populations within a mixed society

Not higher than Indian immigrants, Chinese, Japs, Chinese immigrants, Jews, Koreans, Brahmins and who knows how many other groups. Possibly other marginal groups who get enhanced by natural selection of immigration. Nigerians do very well.

>leftists will argue for the destruction of the white race because chinks and poo in loos are on average a few iq points higher

>Just focus on the smart ones guys ignore the wild animals that vastly outnumber them and we import into our lands as well.

Listen you stupid white cunt if the average BLACK OR ARAB IS A SAVAGE RETARDED CREATURE then it means BLACKS AND ARABS ARE RETARDED SAVAGE CREATURES. Just as how white people are geniuses even though we have many geniuses.

Your a fucking idiot that doesnt comprehend how base IQ translates to a race.

That's exactly the definition of a race. And it's exactly the reason it's not very useful.

A 110 IQ black having a kid with a 110 iq white woman does nothing to the IQ, because the genes are already there. But a low IQ white woman and a high IQ white man is dysgenic.

The real classifier you ought to have is a vertical line drawn through the distributions - to denote smart and stupid.

>implying racial lineage isn't tied to intelligence

I dont give a shit!

Who gives a fuck about GENETIC OUTLIERS FOCUS ON THE WILD ANIMALS THAT ARE THE MAJORITY YOU STUPID WHITE BITCH.

THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS A FERAL WILD ANIMAL THAT WOULD GUT YOU LIKE A PIG FOR FUN YOU STUPID WHORE.

Race science disagrees with you.

If you were correct Jews would have never gotten their 115 IQ mean.

Asians wouldn't have achieved a higher IQ ever.

>A 110 IQ black having a kid with a 110 iq white woman does nothing to the IQ, because the genes are already there.

This is stupid talk
Regression to the mean exists too
No you don't just directly inherit your parents intelligence, there is more to things than that

Indians preserved STABLE high IQ population, one genius nigger doesn't automatically have genius kids, doesn't work that way

Who let the Fucking Pajeet in?

what is your goal here

what do your posts have to do with the film

>outliers
>the outliers that consistently outperform the natives

Intelligence is more important than race.

You have to accept that.
Regression to the mean is when you have an IQ of 120 and sometimes you score 130 sometimes 110 but you 'regress' to your mean of 120 most often. Look it up. You either have 'smart' genes or you don't.

Sorry.

The "jews" you speak off are very inbred white people with some semetic genes, the original biblical jews looked more similar to the Syrians and Iraqis you see today, A jew in America looks almost indistinguishable from a white person SO AGAIN WHITE DNA IS SMARTER.

What the fuck are talking about asians for?

Thats not true
It's not true at all

Because of Affirmative Action blocking employment from white people in Bongistan. White people are openly hated in the UK.

>whites being deliberately given low grades because muh diversity proves anything

>No you don't just directly inherit your parents intelligence
IQ is 80% heritable. It's 'direct'.
>JEWS ARE WHITE
>WE WUZ SMART N SHIT

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf
>white dna
>different and special
lolThe chart is in the thread. Leave your biases behind and read the thread please.

Interesting premise, but too bad it's islamic propaganda. Muslims are overexposed in our media as it is, why do we need more of this shit

Take a nice look at the wild animals you are allowing into white countries.

>being this retarded

A single person can not "regress to their mean" on IQ tests. If you have an IQ of 120 you wont "sometimes" score 130. JFC you have no idea what you are talking about.

Stupid cunt probably thought doing such a 'progressive' role would be good for her career

>AA
LOL

They just get better grads, la'.

AA is illegal in britain.

btw pic rel is what happens when AA is removed, Asians soar. Figures.
it is
race mixing proves it, iq heritability proves it, the science proves it

No retard it means no matter you do the savages from the middle east and africa will regress back into savages overtime. It has already fucking happened in America.

>>white dna
>>different and special

Yes, look at history

>80% is 100%
no
it isn't

She isn't even white so why do you care?

Affirmative Action is purposely blocking employment for white people over non whites

I dont caer about asians.

That's a blatant lie and fabrication.
Let me say it to you this way. Just because whites are dumber on average than asians doesn't mean a smart white has less worth than an asian.
Google the notion of regression to the mean. You'll see I am correct.
Remember IQ is almost strictly genetic.

won't it be?

>In order to stop Islam we much become the Islam

Is this the final redpill?

>race mixing proves it,

Ok guys, bait.

This pooinloo is just a race mix propagandist