You'll never experience american BBQ

>you'll never experience american BBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/nation/styles-of-barbecue-in-america-regional-bbq-meats-sauces-preparations-thrillist-nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why they put so much sugar in they rubs/sauces? Like, whole jugs of molasses.
I get it, some sweet with your pork is good and all, but some are so sweet they seem deserts.

Why are American fat

they put sugar on everything over there

Americans go to a restaurant chain called "The Outback" to get Australian cuisine. Why not follow their example and just open an American BBQ restaurant in Australia? Seems like something the hipsters would like.

It's fucking weird desu, it's only because sugar is addictive?

SHIT taste

I guess they like the taste

USA talking about taste it's like an Indian talking about higiene.

Thought you wankers had your own "bobby" scene.

this thread will be flooded with extremely butthurt brazilians and argentinians before long

Spain talking down to anybody about taste or hygiene.

and Mexicans claiming that the entirety of American bbq is theirs

it forms a crust

Really hate it when shitty PIGS countries, who are borderline third world, talk poorly about the US. The US is the world superpower and the main producer of art and culture for the entire world. You all listen to our music, eat our food, wear our clothes, copy our slang... We own you. You have no right to speak to us in a negative manner. You are an insect. Also, you used a tumblr/imgur gif which is really quite pathetic on it's own.

unlike yuropoors, they can afford food

>order 'bbq' wings
>it's carolina bbq style so it's just tomato sauce
>tell owner it sucks and he comps me another order

that's just kansas style

the sugar and the fat combine to make a long lasting taste

Like the Canadian said, different regions have different "styles" for their sauces. Some base it on vinegar, molasses, sugar, tomato sauce, garlic sauce, etc.

No idea why any human being would eat any barbecue that isn't Memphis dry rub.

I hate those BBQ sauces.
They taste so gross and boring.

>thrillist.com/eat/nation/styles-of-barbecue-in-america-regional-bbq-meats-sauces-preparations-thrillist-nation
Read up

>Why they put so much sugar in they rubs/sauces?
Only retards from the midwest (namely Kansas City) do this, but because it's easier to sell food to fat people if it's laced with HFCS that's what generic mass-produced "barbecue sauce" is. Most spice rubs have a small amount of sugar in them (to aid in forming a crust on the meat) and basting/glazing liquids with higher sugar contents are applied sparingly and often omitted entirely outside of competitions. As far as sauces go, North Carolina's barbecue sauce is basically spiced vinegar and a little bit of butter, South Carolina is mustard-based and sweet-savory and Texas is tomato-based, mildly sweet and often spicy with a small amount of brown sugar or molasses for balance.

You're trying a little to hard to be effective.

brazilians eat banana and monkey broth

>you'll never experience american obesity

We've got plenty of MacDonalds

That doesn't look bad at all, of course burgers being burgers it's guaranteed to be a sweet piece of shit with more artificial flavors than I can count covering the taste of their low quality meat. Also not made with firewood

But the look is great, congrats

Their blooming onions are GOAT

And I'm totally ok with it

Have access to stacks of mutton where I'm working. Want to build a pit next season

I just finished building a smoker

mate wheres the snags cunt

Why does korea drink poo

Weak shit mate bring something to the table

you guys literally chop foreskin off because you cant shower :DDD fatty :DD

>you will never be an american and make some tasty bbq
why even live?

I'm curious as to how it tastes but wouldn't trade it for my salt only barbecue. That's the one thing the pampas got right.

I did

t. anteater cock

Looks way too clean to taste good

Real barbecue is only sauced with salt and garlic

its pretty good. a lot of places/people overdo it on sauces though when the meat tastes more than good enough on its own

>he cant make bbq crust without resorting to pleb tecniques
sucks to be dumb

I always prefer a flavorful dry rub, maybe just a little sauce on the side for dipping.

remove garlic and you are ok

well in my street recently opened "uncle sam's american diner"

they even got deep fried twinkies