What are some countries with the least amount of natural disasters, specially earthquakes?

What are some countries with the least amount of natural disasters, specially earthquakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=qPpOXH0ADSg#t=660s
australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/natural-disasters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires
youtube.com/watch?v=9Osz_3fp60U
youtube.com/watch?v=PsjLkGcUQPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Forestfiretugal

there are literally no natural disasters here in the north, no earthquakes or hurricanes or anything.

Russia.

central-northern Europe, Russia

Russia itself is an unnatural disaster though.

what is the nicest part of russia to live in?

Dont know actually. What you imply by "the nicest part" ?

safe with good climate, mostly

winter in those countries should count as a natural disaster.

@OP: germany. the worst we have is very small-scale tornadoes that will maybe blow off a single roof tile or two

winter in denmark is very mild, only at most -10C, rarely colder

Well, when it comes to crime rates, Chechnya seems to be the safest region...

But of course, no-one really wants to live there, so Krasnodar krai is your choice if you want good climate.

>winter in those countries should count as a natural disaster
Only if you live in the far northern regions.

>with the least amount of natural disasters
Gree-
>specially earthquakes
oh

What about Ufa and Vladivostok?

>Ufa
Just an average Russian city.

Actually the majority of Russian cities is somewhat safe if you avoid any contacts woth criminal circles and not visiting "bad" districts.

>Vladivostok

Seems ok but natural disasters are possible.

>go to Chechnya
>get kidnapped
>claim 20,000 dollars for release
>cut off the head

The analogue of Colombia

Brazil

It's not 1997 now.

Mudslidestria doesn't really get earthquakes

Finland is probably the safest countries in the world in regards of natural disasters.
>Cold and wet climate makes drought/wildfires/heat waves/thunder storms rare and the creation of even weak tornados is very, very unlikely
>Barely ever get any dangerous storms as they're sheltered from the most of the powerful storms and hurricanes of the Atlantic Ocean
>Few and minor floods
>Landscape is mostly flat, so little trouble with mudslides/landslides/avalanches or rockfall
>Far away from fault lines, so no risk of major earthquakes or tsunamis
>No volcanos anywhere near them
They basically only have to worry about some small blizzards and some floods every once in a while, none of which really dangerous to people if you take proper safety measures.

Should've proofread this post before submitting.

Dump iddot xdd

what about Kaliningrad i heard it's better than the rest of Russia?

>it's better than the rest of Russia?
No idea. Maybe due to being closer to Euopre.

South of Sweden/Norway?
>mild/normal summers
>warm winters (rarely below -10C) and little snow
>like one "big" storm (more like a windy day..) every 5 years
>no earth quakes

I've lived 29 years here in Norrköping - southern/mid Sweden and the worst weather/disaster I've seen is a forest fire and a storm we had like 10 years ago when some trees fell over...

nothing happens here

Just come here.

youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

objectively australia

directly in the middle of a tectonic plate with no fault lines, no snow related shit, cyclones or hurricanes, tsunamis, etc

the only thing they have to worry about is bushfires and maybe flooding I guess

their deadly animals should count as a disaster though

They literally have fire tornado's.

I'm just considering the environment tbqh

it's pretty much perfect for avoiding natural disasters, and they're technically a first world country (apparently, although I'm very suspicious)

I think those just happen in the desert where nobody lives

>implying

their capital city literally burnt down in 2003

youtube.com/watch?v=qPpOXH0ADSg#t=660s

The objective ranking is posted right here Australia scores a 6.0/10.0 in the natural disaster category, making it one of the most dangerous first world countries in the world. They have huge problems with natural disasters every year.

australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/natural-disasters

>winter in those countries should count as a natural disaster.
I disagree honestly. This would be the case if it caused some kind of disturbance, but literally nothing changes when it snows unless there's blizzard and/or heavy snowfall where you get over 20 cm of snow in less than a day. Even then the biggest impact is that people might be late to work because they were slowed down by the snow on the roads.

right but why is it that nobody in australia ever dies from natural disasters besides occasional bushfires, that's why I'm saying they're very safe, because they don't have to deal with most shit due to location

literally 10 trillion people get snuffed by 30 degree "heatwaves" in the UK every year but apparently that's fine because dude infrastructure lmao

>They have huge problems with natural disasters every year.

bit of an overstatement

as the yank was saying it's mostly fires and the fire services have so much experience with them that it's usually dealt with before too much goes wrong, the exception being insane death infernos like the 2009 season

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires

saying australia is one of the most dangerous first world countries is just disingenuous

Northern, Central and Eastern Europe.

Looks like Greenland is objectively the best if you take all three maps into account.

>no earthquakes
I guess mudslides arent technically earthquakes but...

the outcome kind of looks the same

Denmark, the country with the lowest recorded earthquake, as our highest ever. 4.4

We have a hurricane once every ten years that kills 1-5 people, nothing big.

No tsunamis

No volcanos

Norway is has landslides, so don't come here.

>global warming

I feel safe but i guess we're fucked with global warming and spending all our money on Merkels hobby instead of water management.

Good riddance. That landscape looks atrocious

My country

Come up here to Pennsylvania. The worst thing that happens here is winter road salts eating away everyone's cars and infrastructure.

Shameless self advertisement but england doesnt have any shit like earthquakes or tornado's or anything, dont even have mosquito's or big spiders either.

What about strong winds?

If you live in Smellbourne or Sydney you'll never get one.
Well, once like 5 years ago I felt something and I was like "...was that an earthquake?" and later I found out that it was indeed an """earthquake"""

we do get like 80mph winds once every 2 years or something but theyre pretty fun in my opinion, do the michael jackson lean

Malaysia and Singapore. Other than floods, we're very lucky. To the north east, the Flips absorbs all the typhoons. All around us, the Indons get the volcanoes and earthquakes. Indonesia also absorbs the worst of the monsoons too.

Sydney has the Sydney funnel web spider, which might as well be a natural disaster.

thats not really landscape at all...

Monaco

what?

Their climate is probably a natural disaster given their suicide rate

Given human caused climate change, literally no where. We're all going to suffer with some degree of gradually worsening natural disasters

yes hello

>Given human caused climate change

Finland
Only natural disaster that happens is first-snow, when it comes everyone acts like this "snow" is a new thing and trains dont move in weeks.

Finland.

Argentina.

Uruguay, literally nothing happens here

Brazil. No hurricanes, no tornadoes, no earthwuakes, no tsunamis. Literally paradise.

Chile

youtube.com/watch?v=9Osz_3fp60U
youtube.com/watch?v=PsjLkGcUQPA
Saludos

Hum...
I can't say Brazil because we got some floods. But are literally in places where you should not build anything.