youtu.be/jfectchNtQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/QZL5jkDS

I killed eighteen people to get this information

Good heavens, look at the time!
wagie aught to leave now if he wants to get to work on time

shant look

>Jews have contributed nothing to societ-

so what were those creepy podesta pizza emails about then? does no one care that they were obviously coded? it may not be to do with CP but it was definitely something

H
A N N E
T
H A W A Y

He's smarter than Milo but Milo has charisma

I'm a God-fearing Englishman and I'm goddamn proud of it!

plymouth is actually an alright place

Ben shapiro has the voice of a faggot who enjoys sucking big black cock, and yes!
he is always reminding you why Iran should be nuked

is this accurate?
youtu.be/jfectchNtQM

Yilo Minneapolis. Gay Jewish Conservative, at your service.

>tfw start wageslaving on Monday after 4 months of being a lazy neet
going to be a baptism of fire i reckon.

(((he))) is here

Yes, very accurate

>Anne Hathaway isn't my gf

This life is wasted.

looks like god is invoking his wrath on america

good

first youtube video I ever saw was the one where some woman is doing a yoga show live on TV and she lets out a big queef and the whole place starts laughing

I miss when youtube was actually good!

she got ugly real quick

Rab C Nesbitt is more accurate

NEETs are like feudal lords and wagies are the peasants who work the land for us

any AIDS man in?

Hmmm...

nice

PARASITE JEW NOBODY LIKES YOU

people admit they're enigmatic and creepy but everyone lost interest due to the weight of the election. we have severe short term loss memory in america, i think they'll come back up into the public eye within the next decade when people might be more willing to admit that the emails are proof that something nefarious took place

TRUST A WETBACK
SUFFER THE SETBACK

stop shaking m8

I didn't know there were homosexuals on /brit/ at this hour.

I am a Christian first, a White Man second, and an Australian third

Over there over there
Send the word, send the word over there
THAT THE YANKS ARE COMING
THE YANKS ARE COMING

when (((he))) gives u a reply

the 'xiety isn't allowing me any sleep lads

cringe

I'm an Atheist first, Gay second, Canadian third.

What are you anxious about

God I wish she could suck my dick.

ugly bitch

if anxiety and depression are real then so are martians and the boogeyman

complete and utter nonsense thought up by the pharmaceutical industry in concert with their yes men in psychology (a field of study that has no basis in reality)

everything

sicily seems nice
shame its full of moors

bombay mix for brekkie

Britain has had black people in it during the following periods in history.
4000BCE - 1900CE
1970CE - Present
Rorke's "ideal" Britain has only existed for 70 odd years and is therefore a historical anomaly.

dumb frogposter

>BCE, CE

Take that!

There were black soldiers and slaves in Britain during Roman times, and then again around Elizabethan times there were some blacks. They were always in small numbers and persona non grata until the 1960s.

Well lads, I've done it. I've established a friends with benefits situation with a qt.

In worse news, I intended to go for a swim at the lido this morning but the weather is SHITE

never understood the taboo against physically assaulting women when they're such frigid cunts all the time

>Going Swimming
FFS How old are you?

Gay

rasheed

>swimming is solely for children

How old are you?

what does age have to do with anything?

Liberals say gender is a social construct, but the second you lay a frigid cunt out like you would a bloke, all of a sudden genders very much not a social construct. Pussies.

Penn Gillette and Steven Fry are morons

I'm drrjnj and highb

How will the world end?

Yeah nothing weird about a grown man going swimming

Last time I went swimming it was the 80s and I was drowning in valium.

Have you tried seeing a doctor

You should look at British propaganda during the wars with Spain and France. If there were sub saharan blacks in Britain they were seen as the devil. Stop being a silly revisionalist.

Might purposely sink a ship just to see how many men bother to give up their positions on the lifeboats for women they've never never cared about or met before

Excellent idea for a university thesis quite frankly

they're both pretty intelligent and reasonable people actually.

>revisionalist

waiting for the postman

There definitely were blacks in Britain at various times in history. Hadrian's wall was built by a retinue from Aswan, many of which were "Ethiopian" (sub-Saharan).

The Romans also sent Gauls to Persia, and Syrians to Iberia. They had an Empire to run.

state

SHOT YOURSELVES WORTHLESS SUBHUMANS

waiting for the weedman oh wait I am the weed man lol

euuugh just imagined having such a dismal outlook on life, rapt by insecurities. Must be tough.

hmmm me too
you know... like a nice light jiffy bag and stuff............................................`

They're definitely more intelligent than a drongo like you mate.

>revisionalist
revisonist
Fuck off I'm watching something

heheh

snow today mate

Sweet Caroline DUH DUH DUH

Bet you get pegged out by your wife

never understood the backlash against cuckolding, it's a perfectly valid fetish that is no worse than enjoying the sexual aspects of feet or anal

nobody cared about it until Sup Forums inexplicably started using cuck as an insult for some reason

>y-you must be a beta!!!!!

You're pathetic lmao

state

How tall are you?

Think I'll go to the Indian YMCA off TCR for lunch hhmmm yes

Apparently it's peng and cheap

I have the ol' smoking fetish. My pecker gets thick seeing an attractive woman smoking. Didn't choose it to be that way, that's just the way God made me.

feel like pure shit just want him back

Think I don't really like alcohol

6'2"

The civilised Romans in Britain either fucked off back to the continent if they could or got destroyed by the locals. Read what Bede wrote. Nothing was left. Any black lads would have been sacrificed by druids or eaten by Picts.

JAV addiction is getting out of hand

the only valid maoist political movement still in existence is the naxalite insurgency in india

western runtoids with any purported affiliation with similar movements are just living a lie

cum is yellow

What would you order lads?

coming through

K, alri.

pickle chutney

dogs are so smart