Vyborg, Russia

hey Ivans
could you tell me if Vyborg is as cool as it looks on the photos ?
hardly to believe that is located in Russia
What happens there ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viborg,_Ryssland#/media/File:Suecia_3-122_;_Viborg_1709.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroleans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its shit
nothing good

are pekkas still anal blasted by the loss ?

Because you ruined it.

Make Vyborg Swedish again

in the other hand it doesn't look like kaliningrad

we built it soviets ruined it fuck off sw*De
it looks even worse

It was built by Swedish crusaders

it wasn't
it was village when we took it

It was built by Torgils Knutsson in 1293.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viborg,_Ryssland#/media/File:Suecia_3-122_;_Viborg_1709.jpg

Looked pretty beautiful during the Swedish Empire era desu

Swedes build a castle, but comfy town which ruins we still can see there was build mostly by russian empire.

>tfw s*viets destroyed comfiness

using finnish architects that took typical russian imperial buildings as example

My grandfather borned 50km East from that.
He fighted and lost his hand on bombardment in Island Teikarsaari 24km to sea from Vyporg, still fighted and killed over 25 commies. Swimmed in only one handed over 2 kilometers to land, survived and reproduced.

Viipuri*

Viborg

Vii-pu-ri

Are you reproducing too?

Vi bork

>Vyborg

Did you mean to type Viborg, fellow Carolean?

yes, would be shame to loose these genes
Vii pu ri

Viborg i on my pic

and that is Viipuri obviously.

pidorussians are not able to build anything pleasant

Bыбopг on the left, Viipuri on the right.

Looks intensely comfy.

t. Borat Suomalainen

me on the left :^)

but we built viipuri

The thing is most of Vyborg was built during Russian empire and Sweden so finns just accidentially gained by the will of russian ruller. So similar to Crimea and ukrainians.

post more pidoborg

That's retarded.

Vijburg

You think they sended russian architect and builders another side of russia?
We were autonomy boi.

you are not able even to sustain properly those comfy buildings you haven't built, the same story with Konigsberg also.

finnish architects were russian

But not genetically or mentally.
Its quite funny russians are still like 30% Finnics doupt we got none russian blood.

>Konigsberg
Was bombed into pulp by brits and yanks long before russki mir get here.

>This confuses and enrages the Scandinavian

you are welcome.
that's literally what russians did with Viipori.
real pic from Viborg.

pls delete

>Its quite funny russians are still like 30% Finnics
only bydlo ones

>30% Finnics
Because we assimilate finno-ugric tribes in central and north russian, not because Pekkas rapes our grandmothers, though.

fucking brits and yanks, look what they did to Konigsberg!

>son of a Cunt
No wonder he was liberated

Vyborg was russian for centuries when Koenigsberg only was annexed after the WWII

oh those western savages!

lol, that fort was destroyed precisely by brits. If you, pidokaz, want to blame russians, then go after Teuton castles, these was demolished after war.

>Vyborg was russian
Vyborg never was russian until SU took it. There were no a single russian in Viipori before that. Then russians came...

Oн нe кaзaх, oн хoхoл нa зapaбoткaх.

You are just retarded kid.

brainless pidorussian, you don't even understand. if human demolish anything he does it completely and then he build something proper. when pidorussians come to bombed town, they just remain everything ruined and live among that shit, and when they build anything among that ruined shit, it looks even more ugly.

Russians did destroy Kalingrad, it's a fact but desu Wyborg was destroyed by poverty more than per se russians.

Russians had no connections to koningsberg so they demolished it, compare it to, for example, Olsztyn in Poland which was both Germam and Polish for quite some time(longer than german) and got partly.rebuild.hy the Poles after russians burned it.and now is a cosy city.

if SU took something, why should the russians give it back today?
Its 2017, its even illegal to conquer land by war these days.

You mean only successful and good looking ones.
Not my tribe so you just got Finnished.

-------> SU had no less rights for Vyborg than Finlabd

soviets built commieblocks and settled finno ugric karelian bydlo subhuman """""" russians""""" here
Russians left Viborg in 1918 and never returned

>implying pidorussians were allowed to live in Viipori during the times of Russian Empire
m8, your ancestors wwere treated like dogs that times, so not a single russian could move anywhere from his home town so not a single russian could deteriorate Viipori.

Tell your Slavic cousins to bring back Königsberg.

if " finno ugric karelian bydlo subhuman """""" russians""""" " live in Finland they build and live in a comfy houses.
if if " finno ugric karelian bydlo subhuman """""" russians""""" " live in russia they live in ugly pidorussian towns. Why?

Why does everything that russians touch become corrupt and destroyed?

Why would we? It's of 0 interest for us, why would we tell russia to do anything if it's not our business? If swedes or germans want it so badly than go and take it..

we have a Viborg too

Because commies

hmm.

kek, commies = russians.

In your dreams

Knut doesn't mean cunt, what are you on about?

My ancestors were dvoryane
they even migrated from Russia in 1919 to France
My grandma still lives in France

It does now
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

Wonder what happend to Vyporg or what could it be nowdays under Finnish rule

Shut your mouth you filthy Sw*de

We all know that it was glѳгɨѳцs ЦSSЯ with the power ѳf cѳммцпɨsм that built Vyborg.

protect it from r*ssian menace

Stfu we had villages there when you were fucking camels in middle-east 3 000 years ago.

I mean that it's not communism what makes everything shitty, that are russians who make communism to make everything shitty.

ITT: Historical revisionism by Russians and Finns

Meanwhile, any historican ( even Russian and Finnish one) knows that it was built by Knutsson in 1293. Lmfao even the fucking name is Swedish, do you think Viborg means anything in Russian or Finnish? No, exactly. We wuz-ing intensifies from lesser races.

very interesting, my fellow-pidorussian, now go suck some chechen cocks.

So now you are going to take it back?
I dont think you will. I dont even think you will try.
90% of russia's land was acquired by conquering.

I actually like the fact that its a mix of russian and finnish culture lol.

But having it back would be nice,lets give ahvenanmaa to russians and they give us viipuri lol

Fuck off sven,ahmed needs his cock cleaned.

We founded the place and we ruled it for over 500 years. I don't care who rules it now, just don't pretend that Finns or Russians created it lmao

Nords don't give a shit about Viborg, only finns and russians are petty enough to actually care. What I care about is taking back Finland.

>Found
How can you found something that has been settling longer than you fuckers have been in snowing area.

Maybe you Gnords should try taking back your own countries first, instead of this weird imagination games people like playing, like when we were kids playing pretend, im gonna call a tank on you, oh yeah? im gonna call a dragon on you, oh yeah? im gonna call an army of sharks with rockets on their backs, check mate, youre done. No im not, i have a gun, oh yea i have two, i have a bazooka

"The region was inhabited by the Karelians, a Balto-Finnic tribe which gradually came under the domination of Novgorod and Sweden."

"The Viborg Castle was founded during the so-called "Third Swedish Crusade" in 1293 by marsk Torkel Knutsson[7] on the site of older Karelian fort which was burned.[19] The castle was fought over for decades between Sweden and the Novgorod Republic. By the Treaty of Nöteborg in 1323 between the Republic of Novgorod and Sweden, Vyborg was finally recognized as a part of Sweden."

Just because some nigger Karelian tribes set up camp there before doesn't mean you built anything, because you didn't. You got subjugated by us as always, and we built the fort. Then we ruled the place for 500 years. Then again we ruled your entire country for 500 years or more as well, so why even care about Viborg desu senpai?

pew pew you're dead

but yeah definitely, I agree.

>we ruled it for over 500 years
>I don't care who rules it now
>just don't pretend that Finns or Russians created it

*smacks lips*

we wuz viKANGZ n shit

>The region was inhabited by the Karelians, a Balto-Finnic tribe

This still stands (basically Finnish)

This is not something you can understand, since you have no history before the 1700's. I don't even understand what you're trying to say, are you implying Swedes did not build the castle and the city, as well as ruled it for 500 years?

The clay was finnish, but we conquered it and built cities and castles. Just like always.

>/out/

>taking back Finland

You and what army

Everything before 1776 was a mistake, your post is irrelevant.

>The clay was finnish, but we conquered it and built cities and castles. Just like always.

And boom you no longer have it

Just like 50% of your kingdom

We have already infiltrated your country, all the Fenno-Swedes are sleeper agents just waiting to go berserk on you. It will happen soon

But everyone knows swedes make terrible warrios

Yeah I'm sure that's why we had a huge empire forged only by military conquest and you were our bitches :)

Hmm

Swedes "war" tactique was avoid Russians and give away clay

Such powerfull vikangs

Funny how that empire died after Russia started taking care of us.

Nice lies

We were the aggressors, remember that. They burned their own villages just to escape us lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)

Our tactics were to charge straight forward, our Caroleans were religious fanatics that believed they could not be harmed by bullets. That's why we could win battles like that one, 13 000 Swedes vs 40 000 Russians.

Who you mean with Caroleans?

Karelians?

Plenty of your fighting was done by Finnish troops, so I guess my point stands

And Poland war over 50% of troops were Finns

>Who you mean with Caroleans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroleans

The soldiers of Carolus, not Karelians lmfao