youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ
youtu.be/defo0yA11sE
youtube.com/watch?v=KAzZuf8UgRo
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
smartling.com/blog/40-american-slang-words-and-phrases-you-need-to-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australian slang is shithouse though

What does an American accent sound like to foreigners?

American English sounds like the perfect language

I agree with the placement of America at least. Our slang is all lame shit and probably just ebonics or something.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KLSbCtinXs

>Irish
>not god tier

Added to the fact slang varies to each fucking county in the UK (more or less) while in America it's like what, 3, 4 areas really? m8

Actual american english is god tier

America has lots of different accents, from southern drawl to practically Canadian.

I like how you say AY instead of OI.

>slang

Make Canada Alright I Guess Again

It is the best

Midwestern American devoid of any accent is what he is referring to.

Slang is heavily different based on countries in the UK so it's a bit broad to put a British flag.

youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ

Australians and Brits sound fucking horrible.

I want to bash in the skulls of Australians. You sound horrible.

Super power by 2020 tier

youtu.be/defo0yA11sE

KEN YAWWWWL PEEYUCK ME URP A HAYUMBURGERR WHIT SUMMA DEM CHEESY FRAAAHS AWN DU WAY BAYEUCK FRAWM WAHWLMART?

You can tell which state most people come from by their accent, especially places like New York, Boston, Louisiana, Alabama, Illinois etc.

Also, Midwestern accent is objectively the cleanest spoken English dialect and is therefore the definitive.

The entire anglosphere is using American slang, but okay

youd get fucking decked m8

U WOT MATE ILL BLOODY FUKKEN WAK YA

Nah, I prefer American English which doesn't sound so inbreed

Dumb op, my countries slang is way better than you smelly Australians

>Invented a language
>Can't even pronounce the words correctly

The average hillbilly sounds no worse than the average Aussie tbqh

I miss the southern twang. It just doesn't exist outside of small towns any more.

>What does an American accent sound like to foreigners?

It sounds to them exactly like it sounds to us... only foreign.

chat shit get glassed

Nice flag

It sounds like you really wanted to be pirates but couldn't manage a yarr. Alternatively it sounds like ebonics when used in a formal situation.

haha dude bro no thanks

>Midwestern American devoid of any accent
>He's never actually been to the Midwest

If you want a pure American dialect, go to the West coast.

>be cockney
>head up the frog and toad to the rub a dub for a pig's ear

>be welsh
>head up phihfffighgighgihiging to the ygglllglgaaaggagggee to have a cymymststnyplolynery

I had to look that flag up

We literally dominate slang. You are an absolute faggot. Saying "cunt" 30 times in a paragraph is not slang. Its uncreative and frankly, your banter is shit.

are darts Canadian slang for cigarettes?

stupid drongo wouldn't last 2 shakes of the sauce bottle against a true blue aussie mateship

Take the cock out of your mouth and try again, prison trash.

Yeah.

This. Specifically the Pacific Northwest. We have lots of call centers around here specifically because we don't have a distinguishable accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAzZuf8UgRo

I greatly admire the deep Mass/Brooklyn Italian accent, as in Matt Leblanc

It's top tier

The Brooklyn accent is maybe the most naturally funny accent on earth

Holy shit were your parents boat people or something?

Ignore my fellow amerilard ausbro, anglosphere pride forever.

niuefags

the blacks in America single-handedly win this for us

see

The General/Standard American Accent is Jonah Hill or Channing Tatum. When we get old, we tend to sound like Harrison Ford

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

potato can fuck off
Canada are good tier when the grits are not PM

I will fucking James Bird jr you behind the back of my truck you cunt-swearing idiot

Apologetic Americans: scum of the Earth

>Ireland
>anything but shit

I don't even mind you putting the States in shit tier, but the Irish deserve no respect.

DELETE THIS

Aren't early yanks from the southwest? Devon and Somerset?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
aussies sound like trash

They have the most contributions for sure but that doesn't make it better.

>dis
>imma
>thot
>da (as in replacement for "the")
>playa

Aussies get DESTROYED by rednecks. I worked a bar for a long time and y'all are shit at fighting. Absolute. Shit.

I've seen some dudes from Galway put a beating on some local dudes, Scots fight like it's an extended handshake, but I've seen at least 7 aussies get mudholes stomped in their asses.

The only glass I've seen out of an Aussie is their jaw.

Wherever you were from the accent isn't similar to any current UK accents.

This all Louisiana people have accents thing needs to stop. There are only a few areas with that horrid accent down here.

Seems about right

Midwesterner here. The North has a bit of an accent like Canadians. But places like Ohio and Indiana don't if you're not in the country. For the most part, we're almost perfect phonetically.

Obviously not everyone in La has an accent, the cajun accent is just recognizable

YEH DES ROIT M8 IMA GO DOWN TO THA SERVO N' GIT ME SOM CIGGIES AN AH CAYS OF VB M8 GOT EEOUT N FACKEN GLLLAS SUM FACKEN LEBS M8 GONNA FACKEN SMASH SUM PUFFS M8 DAS ROIT

I tell people I have "no accent" but they say I have to have one. But I really don't. Even my dad is from south philly and doesn't have one, I am surrounded by people with accent every day and I don't have one.

If you subtract the wannabe vally girls, arizona does too

>australia
>Not shit tier.

not American just work here

>>be cockney
>>head up the frog and toad to the rub a dub for a pig's ear
>>be welsh
>>head up phihfffighgighgihiging to the ygglllglgaaaggagggee to have a cymymststnyplolynery

Honestly Welsh slang is alot like Australian but you can't poke fun at them cause they're a "real" country

OOH DELAAALEHH. ME WALLABEE JEST PIT ANDA SHYMP AWN THE BARBIE. SHE'LL BE ROIGHT.

Go fuck yourself with a fosters can you pathetic leftist aus-cuck sack of multicultural cat shit.

Accurate

Louisiana is fucked. Nawlins

I actually like Louisiana accents. Alabama I guess too but the rest of the south can get fucked.

just remove united states from the image what fucking slang is there you dingaling

Changing a few letters about in some of the Queens words isn't slang either you silly seppo.

I love my country, but this is true, our slang is terrible

>tfw grew up in Southern California
>Get told I have an accent when I travel to the South/Midwest

Fuckin weird, man.

You all speak like someone trying too hard to put on an American accent

Only american accent I can tolerate is the "non accent" Bastin and new yowak are fucking weird

How is our slang different from Canada's?

wrong person

u wot cunt

aluminium faggot

Also heres a list of some american slang terms

smartling.com/blog/40-american-slang-words-and-phrases-you-need-to-know/

Like ... we're trying not to have an accent?

I'm genuinely confused because most people in America do have a regional accent and they're vastly different, just like in the UK. To us, Aussies and Brits sound like they just make shit up from day to day. We don't do slang, not nearly as much that's a city thing.

Noo Or-lins or if you're a fancy mofo it's Noo Orlee-uhns. No one really says Nawlins.

You don't. There are only 2 American accents: Southern, and Canada. Everyone else is just some ratio of them mixed.

What kind of abo has a fucking queen?

Everyone has an accent, you just have a different type of accent, and it's not as thick as others'.

As an American, I am greatly upset by the U.S. not being considered the best at something.

Its a super, 1 cell layer thin version of New York. I guess. And sometimes I accidentally lean toward something more south of the mason-dixon line but I'm not excusing this autism.

Savannah, Georgia has the best local accent, slang, and banter in the entire English speaking world.

Oh god that spanish moss. I need to drive to Florida, it's officially on my bucket list.

you sound hella mad dude lmao

there is also the godawful east coast accents like New York and Boston. Also canadians sound a little different. they pronounce their As and Os weird.

Have you seen american movies or tv shows? That's the "american" accent. They're not southern or northern

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog

spanish moss is disgusting and full of bugs

You can go an get fucked cunt
Crickey
Thongs
Barbie
Snag
Cuppla
Stubbie
South ozzy with cozzy

South ozzy with cozzy gets dubs