JIDF poll

Hey you goyim dickweeds, listen up, the JIDF wants to know just how much you hate Israel. >Not globalist jews
>Not banker elites
>Not cuckold multiculturalists
>Only Israel itself as a country.

So kindly put a % figure on it, obviously 0-100.
An explanation is optional but not unwelcome

Other urls found in this thread:

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/as-jews-we-know-what-genocide-is---wjc-welcomes-conviction-of-radovan-karadzic-3-4-2016
conservativetribune.com/soros-boycott-israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_I_of_Jordan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

80%

why? :
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/as-jews-we-know-what-genocide-is---wjc-welcomes-conviction-of-radovan-karadzic-3-4-2016

You side with muslims on one side, and massacre them whenever you wish for it.

you in israel send barbara spectre to destroy europe.

So 100% hate.

0% I love Israel and it's people may they find peace in the middle east!

not like old israel
you need to get some guys to kill 40000 men with the jawbone of a donkey

conservativetribune.com/soros-boycott-israel/

>George Soros Makes Huge Move to Boycott Israel

Where were you when you realized BDS is a Soros op?

>Given this information, it’s no surprise to hear leftist figureheads like George Soros take action to voice their “distaste” for Israel in a variety of creative expressions.

>WZ is reporting that Soros has decided to sell his stock in SodaStream, an Israeli soda product, due to his desire not to support any company that, “sustains the Israeli occupation of Palestine.”

40%

Israel has too much influence over U.S. foreign policy. The tail wags the dog and American tax dollars get wasted on constant wars in the middle east for the good of a Greater Israel

However, Israel is better than Palestine. Jews > Muslims

100%

THANKS FOR RUINING MY RHODESIA KISSINGER.

YOU MIGHT HAVE THE AMERI-FATS KEKING BUT REAL WHITES DON'T FORGIVE OR FORGET.

25%

0, fuck off kike.

Well that depends as, you said note elites? Not Zionists? Not the multicultural spreaders? Not the Rothschilds?

Normal Nationalist Jews, I don't hate at all.

Unless you are working with Zionists...

Why don't you guys do something about the illuminati? stop covering for them.

You know if they help you make Greater Israel they are going to fuck you over.

They are going to spread degeneracy everywhere, trying to for-fill that prophecy about a generation that doesn't honor it's parents.

You guys know there is another way.

Out the Zionists and clean your shit up bro.

Kissinger wasn't israeli, you nigger dumbass

>06/29/16(Wed)22:19:09 No.79238955
100%*

Jew

A Kike Is A Kike No Matter Where It Spawns. Hope you rot in that filthy desert

RARE
A
R
E

> be Indian/spanish mix
>don't hate, but I do not accept any jobs if Israel is in the manifesto
>have a friend whose uncle is ashkenazi jew, very honest lad.
>says the locals will start shit with me and will try to physically assault being ultra brownie goyim scum
>Backed up by certain other crew members
>says if I retaliate I'd be in shit with the law.

Like i said, I don't hate, but I don't have any liking for the average Israeli. I'll give you points your women are drop dead gorgeous...not the older ones though

May not have been born there, but I'm fairly certain he holds an Israeli passport

70%
I don't hate you because you're Jewish, but because most Israelis are obnoxious.

Of course I'm a zionist. I hate arabs, eurocuck nations like Sweden or antinationalist globalist jews, and want Trump to win
Nearly all israeli jews are zionists. What exactly are you referring to?

The flag is now devalued to an uncommon at this point.

If you fucks would stop trying to muddle in everyone's business, undermine our culture, and promote POZ, and instead just kept your filthy jew noses in the middle east and stuck to genociding muslims.

Well god damnit. I'd probably say 0% hate to maybe even possibly 50% like.

Until then. 20% hate.

Jews not Jewing up the west 0%.

>welfare whore
>g-greatest ally!?
>send our young men to die knowing wars for you
>israeli/american citizens in our politics

fuck off.

Dumbass. Next time read the fucking post

That's why I asked about Israel specifically. Are you dumb? I'm not paid enough to deal with you fagass niggerilla retards

I just said ISRAEL
christ
like Israel as a fucking nation, not some abstrat jew hub

how else better to judge a nation but by the people that shill or live there?
Geographically then? pretty hot place, Prefer cooler climate

Eh. I have no strong feelings either way but you kill muzzies so that tips you into my good books.
75% like

0%
Bethlehem is where baby Jesus is from. I love Jews because of Judeo-Christian heritage. Go Jews!

"chosen people"
2000 years of being begging gypsies that steal from us through usury while asking charity, living in our house.

hmm, wonder why pogrom happens?

You see, I'm torn... if you weren't so goddamned meddlesome, I would love Israel. But the antics of AIPAC alone push my hate meter to 70+%. Stay the fuck out of our business.

>live there
that's exactly my point
Kissinger was an american cuckjew that didn't give two shits about israeli interests, and he never lived here aside from visiting circa 1962

Nice country, shame about the Jews.

Bethlehem is in Palestine you idiot. Kike-Stale bombed a Church on Sunday during their last illegal terror incursion.

I would love Israel if all of worldwide Jewry would live there. As long as there are diaspora Jews I don't give a shit about Israel...

Israeli jews are living in your house?
Why are you bellends refusing to read the fucking question?

It's not about jews in general or jew shills in your country
It's about Israel, how much do you hate what exists inside israeli borders

well then
see

then we gave you a country out of charity cos of
>muh holoshit
so you turn it into ghettos and camps.. nice

100% I live in USA met many Jews

Zim flag...
Thats gotta be a proxy.
Rhodies are dead...

I need a photoshop of Soros with joker make up ... he really just wants to see the world burn.

where else did you live for 2000 years?
then we gave you palestine and you ghettoized it.

Israel should be a UN state

Soul man?

95%

I actually love Israel for ethnically cleansing kebab and keeping the middle east a shitty place for arabs to live in

Wasn't there some meme doing the rounds last year with Kissinger saying Israel wouldn't last another 10 years?

Who knows this based man?

Jews actually love anti-semites.

well, I'm not here to shill (at least not this time), but keep in mind that in a few decades of living with arabs, I can guarantee that you'll start sealing them up too.
Way too fucking volatile and often instigate low IQ bound violence

See we have two different definitions of Zionist.

The Zionist I refer to is a Globalist Jew who wants Jewish supremacy and slavery over non Jewish blood races. They are the global elite, they promote multiculturalism, and usury, political subversion. They act on the set of goals in the protocols of Zion.

People like; George Soros, Diane Finestein, and Debbie wasserman schultz.. ect several others in action right now.

People who specifically work in News, Media, Government and banking.

arab muslims vs middle eastern jews = same dna

most jews in the middle east converted and didnt run.

>Edomite
>Arab
Pick one, Palestinians are Italian tier.

100% Its how much i hate israel.
Its also what percentage of the total world wide jewish population we need dead.

europe got the cowardly shit that didnt stand and fight

OP I wanna believe not all Jews are bad, I want to believe the Illuminati and elites are hiding among you guys for cover.

I want to believe it, but I don't trust you niga.

Until Israel starts taking care of globalists and kicking out the elites.

well fuck you too mate.

99% fuck off you subhuman trash. Kikes, no matter where they're born or who they say they represent, are all vermin.

0%

Israel is a great country, and the Israelites need to spread across the Muddle East, taking the land that is rightfully theirs.

It'll be snowing in Jerusalem/hell before that happens

15%

I'm an American of Palestinian descent so i'll always have somewhat of a hostility towards you. But as an ex Muslim I don't really have a problem with Jews, Israel or Israelis. I actually kind of support it since I support nationalism as a whole. Also if anyone is wondering as to why I'm not more apathetic for my fathers people is because i know a future Palestine would be an Islamic state as opposed to a secular state.

Also I like Jew wiminz so theres that too.

idk maybe ask the neighbour countries first?
ohh nvm

yeah well that's not what zionist means in Israel itself
zionist is just a jew nationalist here, sometimes right wing to the point of fascism

Doesn't even have to be a Jew, it's a national idea not a religious one.

Implying that you fellow semites aren't exactly the same.

>bombed British Embassay
>stern gang allied with nazis
>near civil war with irgun and hagannah
>big isser murders some political rival on mossad founding
>rejects peace-treaty with jordan
>deir yassin massacre
>Mossad bombs synagogues across Iraq and blames Arabs to scare Jews into coming to Israel
>Puts Yemenite Kebab Jews through harsh and forced integration program
>invades sinai as favour to france/uk to punish egypt for suez canal nationalization
>Bombs random Egyptian cultural monuments and tries to blame them on the Muslim brotherhood in order to provoke civil unrest, gets caught.
>paratroopers destroy random villages as reprisals for kebab resistance, led by ariel sharon
>destroys a bunch of farms around the Golan to provoke Syria into war
>invades jordan/egypt/syria and annexes their clay as "pre-emptive strike" using pretext of nasser's bullshit posturing
>trains Iranian SAVAK secret police in torture methods, devises 'frying pan' method
>Aids Wahhabist shits around the region to destabilize Arab Nationalist regimes
>war of attrition with Egypt

Can't be bothered writing more, that's only up to 1973.

ect ect ect

don't trust the jude. Every word that sproutes from their mouths is a lie. Also, much like islam, the being judaism is inherently backwards and violent. These "good" jews you speak of are good in SPITE of their evil religion, not because.

ok
now what

What does Wesley Clark have to do with your retarded meme, don't you know he went on Television blasting Israeli policy and it's influence on the US years ago?

what peace treaty with Jordan?

nice proxy jidf

Also, OP, we will always be lumped in with the banker elites, the globalist jews and the cuckold multiculturalists.
This is the reasons Israel and Israelis should hate the filthy diaspora and not only reject them and label them as the cowards they are, but also openly criticizing and denouncing them.

I have to say 0%. I despise AIPAC and their influence, and the influence other groups and individuals have, but honestly, it's the leaders of my countries fault for giving them that influence. So I hate my leaders for allowing it, it's not terribly unusual that Israel would do what it can to strengthen itself, that's what nations do, how could I fault that? As for Israel and Israelis, you're over there, doing your thing in a muslim dominated region.

hellfire will rain down on your kind you filthy subhuman kike. Everything about being jewish is bad.

have been to ((((palestine)))) 4x in past 3yrs.. some if you are alright. a lot of you actually believe that bullshit about being god's chosen people. for the most part the semitic religions are the scourge of humankind. there's nothing about your shitheap sliver of land that's awesome. there's trash everywhere and you're surrounded by inbred arabs. the iron dome is cool.

even the jew Salk's polio vaccine?

King of Jordan desired accommodation with Israel before it was even founded, and secretly cooperated with Israel in many instances, read your history. Later he denied it of course.

See Benny Moriss, Efraim Karsh, Ilan Pappe, Robert Fisk; not some basement dweller on Sup Forums.

yeah and you can recognise that the holocaust was a fake too.

>the iron dome is cool.
Y-you realize that it's not a physical dome ?
I mean with that flag...

Are you talking about creating a small jew autonomy as part of a greater jordanian kingdom?
no, no, good faggot sir
that was a strict arrogant demand for surrender before the war even started, which we rejected

Personally, I just love our Jewish overlords. May they lend us money at interest and manipulate our youth with degenerate propaganda for many years to come. Bagels alone are worth our slavery to their noble race.

oh and 100% tax on everything is ultimate red-pill

I can never tell if these people are serious or not.

>Holocaust never happened!
>The Jews deserved it!
>It happened, but not like (((they))) say!

Lol "no German documents were ever found". Are you that retarded?

%6,000,000

he is a good jew. But I doubt he knows what's written in his own bookalso, the good of one does not outweigh the bad of the rest

i know wtf the iron dome is

shill just a tad bit harder

cont

On 4 May 1948, Abdullah, as a part of the effort to seize as much of Palestine as possible, sent in the Arab Legion to attack the Israeli settlements in the Etzion Bloc.[16] Less than a week before the outbreak of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Abdullah met with Meir for one last time on 11 May 1948.[16] Abdullah told Meir, "Why are you in such a hurry to proclaim your state? Why don't you wait a few years? I will take over the whole country and you will be represented in my parliament. I will treat you very well and there will be no war".[16] Abdullah proposed to Meir the creation "of an autonomous Jewish canton within a Hashemite kingdom," but "Meir countered back that in November, they had agreed on a partition with Jewish statehood."[19] Depressed by the unavoidable war that would come between Jordan and the Yishuv, one Jewish Agency representative wrote, "[Abdullah] will not remain faithful to the 29 November [UN Partition] borders, but [he] will not attempt to conquer all of our state [either]."[20] Abdullah too found the coming war to be unfortunate, in part because he "preferred a Jewish state [as Transjordan's neighbor] to a Palestinian Arab state run by the mufti."[19]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_I_of_Jordan

Seriously, killing you islamic apologists is israeli mossad duty. you're fucking lucky you're half a planet away or you'd be viable for termination at this point

hes onto us, run guys

Israel's pretty based. An ethnostate that was redpilledbyreality.

Pic related

100%.
It's the base of diaspora jews. It wants to take over the world.

well didn't you just say EVERYTHING about jews is always bad?

not an argument

a solid, government mandated 0%

0.00 X zero = 0

Israel is the most based nation on Earth and that's a fact, Jack.

everything about your religion is inherently evil and bad. The man you listed is good in spite of his religion, not because of it. All throughout history people have despised the jews. Is it no coincidence as to why

100% because:

1) The holy land belongs to Christianity
2) Regardless of what Palestine has done in the past, your treatment of them is inexcusable.

I was referring to after 1949 for the record.
Islam was on the decline before you, Saudi Arabia and the United States started fucking everything up, destabilizing secular Arab governments and funding Islamist-scum around the region.

t. a Maronite

So you're saying jews can choose not to be evil?

yeah exceppt for the fact that they fucking despise you idiot.

5% i guess.

45%