Why are Carmen Sandiego's breasts so damn succulent, gumshoe?

Why are Carmen Sandiego's breasts so damn succulent, gumshoe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hsa2nsjmc4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OVYvRv-JIS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol wut? they once wanted sandra bullock to be her in a movie.

Do it Rockapella!

youtu.be/Hsa2nsjmc4Y

CBB fans confirmed for maximum autism

>Carmen Sandiego

I'm still glad I never got into that shit. It looked so fucking pointless.

There were only two games to play on the school computers

This and Oregon Trail

Where in the world do you get off

>ywn see a Carmen Sandiego movie/series told from Carmen's perspective about a thief who ingeniously steals world famous objects for the sheer challenge of it while dressed in a red trench coat

underage faggot. at computer class you'll either play this oregon trial or one of those mario diskette games or solitaire

Not the worst idea I've ever heard.

>not including Math Blaster on that list

God, who designed that chat box?

Is the tv show version worth a watch?

>tfw no Carmen Sandiego revival

The nostalgia is there, all someone has to do is properly harvest it.

Hell yeah.

She's a latina, of course she has huge awesome jugs.

>where in the world did Carmen San Diego lose her virginity?

It better happen.

Nah, it should start from the kids perspective but halfway through it should be revealed that Carmen is not really the bad guy and they end up working together to beat the big bad at the end. She steals again at the end tho

UH OH. You know who that means these days.
I don't think she could pull off a mysterious and intelligent character though to be honest with you.

Kino.

Salma Hayek is more likely since it seems like a franchise that would be chosen by Robert Rodriguez and Salma is one of his BFFs.

Penelope Cruz would also be in line for that if Salma didn't want to do it and she'd be a better choice imo.

>ywn be a 12 old kid whisked away on an adventure with Carmen, and to learn that she's naked under her trenchcoat

Penelope has the face, but Salma has the tits

I agree that Salma is a much better choice, I just was just thinking about how so many people go with the most current thing possible.

>get to final round
>it's a "name the countries of Africa" contest

REEEEEEEEEE

>implying

Carmen's never really had an accent though.

That's terrible.

We had the Fate of Atlantis, a bunch of pinball games (turbo button!), Snake Byte, and... oregon trail which I never played because it looked terrible and pointless too. We had something like 20ish games, but everyone wanted OT. I mostly made shitty script viruses (that put my name on all the game, but destroyed half of them) and wasted printer paper.

We didn't have solitare or mario.

>Robert Rodriguez
Eww no. I don't want a Spy Kids-esque WITWICS movie.

I'd rather see a National Treasure like movie where the kids chase Carmen for the first half but team up with her through the 2nd in order to solve the big mystery and find the ancient whats-it to save the world. With the Jerry Bruckheimer production and OST and all.

She would now becuz multi-culti.

That's lame, her voice was always sex.

they should make her black
>always hiding
>running from the authorities
>can't stop stealing

I've already agreed to 2 mexy's being Carmen, let's look for a white candidate now aside from Sandra like that one user said.

*mexies* sorry, autocorrect

Oregon Trail was fun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVYvRv-JIS0

Penelope is not Mexican, she's actual Spanish from Spain which is another reason why she makes a better Carmen (because being real Spanish is more elegant).

You really can't white wash Carmen. People would just scream too much. You can get away with a white latina actress, but you can't cast Hayley Atwell or Anne Hathaway in the role even though either one would probably be awesome in it. Even Christina Hendricks could put her own great spin on the character.

Anne Hathaway is good for a white, even though I don't like her. I think within this thread my final choice would be Salma though she's older and so am I for the demographic.

That's a cute lady.

>You really can't white wash Carmen. People would just scream too much.
why the fuck do you give these kind of people attention? you're just enabling them

Anne would be a great Carmen imho

mmm Hayley Atwell Carmen