Is your country ethnically fractionalized?

Is your country ethnically fractionalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090429011856/http://mazinger.sisib.uchile.cl:80/repositorio/lb/ciencias_quimicas_y_farmaceuticas/medinae/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently yes.

We leave this to germany.

What does this mean?

Yes
regățeni in Transylvania live in ghettos, because they're criminals and no one likes them

According to this map, yes.

25%/75%

I have lived in extreme multiculture my whole life.

Radu is a russian from moldova and cronic shitposter.

You are a regățean

why is turkey so blue?

test

>France less fractioned than spain
Meme map

hahaha

HAHA YOU'RE RED WE'RE NOT

brainlet here, what does that map mean?

how much different ethnicities live separated, I think?

Yes because multicultralism doesn't work

this is basically a country / non-country chart.

and why is ch*le grey?
there is basically only one ethnicity here: mestizo maligno
there are barely any amerindians left

>A public health booklet from the University of Chile states that 30% of the population is of Caucasian origin; "predominantly White" Mestizos are estimated to amount a total of 65%, while Native Americans (Amerindians) comprise the remaining 5%.[80]

>Despite the genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as White. The 2011 Latinobarómetro survey asked respondents in Chile what race they considered themselves to belong to. Most answered "White" (59%), while 25% said "Mestizo" and 8% self-classified as "indigenous"

holy fuck the memes are real

Argentina and Uruguay are basically 99% light skinned mestizos? I call this bullshit. Both hate being associed with Native Americans with passion. They also pretend they don't exist.

>A public health booklet from the University of Chile states that 30% of the population is of Caucasian origin; "predominantly White" Mestizos are estimated to amount a total of 65%, while Native Americans (Amerindians) comprise the remaining 5%.[80]
yet that "public" booklet is unaccesible

>Despite the genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as White. The 2011 Latinobarómetro survey asked respondents in Chile what race they considered themselves to belong to. Most answered "White" (59%), while 25% said "Mestizo" and 8% self-classified as "indigenous"
that was unexpected. No one here considers himself white, except for 1st or 2nd generation inmigrants. We even get taught at school that we are mestizos, and even the biggest dna study here, that was shilled a lot in TV, confirmed that.

web.archive.org/web/20090429011856/http://mazinger.sisib.uchile.cl:80/repositorio/lb/ciencias_quimicas_y_farmaceuticas/medinae/

It's in "estructura racial" if you're really interested.

>tfw ethnically pure

There were 2 Vietnamese girls in my high school

Does that count?

Our regional differences are believed to be different ethnicities according to some. So there are a lot of them.

I can't say it is.

... ce-i un regățean

Yes. G*ppoids need to be gassed.

did you fuck them?