P-poland do not accept refugees! we must defend our country!

>p-poland do not accept refugees! we must defend our country!
>implying poland isn't third world shithole
>implying polish do not migrate to other countries.
>implying there is value in polish tradition or culture
>implying polish is not Catholic Russian

I hate poland so much. They are dirty communist's son

Based Islander.

bump

Stay the fuck out of canada.

Japan must accept fugees. IMF demands it.

Japan is BRUTAL

I married a polish girl. Polish men are gossiping faggots. They're worse than woman.

Nippon bants

>Catholic Russian

lol . . . Japanese bro doesn't know what he's talking about.

Kurwa English teacher.

WTF I hate Japan now

The nukes weren't enough

the one good thing about Poland is their knowledge of our dearly beloved Eastern invader.

Poland, like us, know full well how much the western promises account for when the invaders come knocking.

Those woman are are often natural beauties with a relaxed relationship to their body. But you should never forget that they want your money.

Kill yourself subhuman proxy

b....bbbbbbbut nippo, you have the same color flags

Is that not a British Abby in the background?

That would be great experience i think. After surving war, thunderstorms, winter and hooligans those refugees have to survive one more, final challenge - living in Eastern Europe.
When you reach your destination, you're realise nothing changed.

What's up with you Hungarians lately? Why the hate?

I'd rather eat pierogis instead of dog, you dumb nip.

At least the Polish don't go on mass raping sprees unlike the rapefugees

WTF I hate Mongols now.

At least we don't eat dogs.

You don't know shit about Europe, yellowface, you're not even in a position to make any judgement here

Like you still think French people are cultured and sophisticated and you literally have to be hospitalised due to mental breakdown upon arrival in Paris

>It's a fucking leaf uses a nip proxy to create dissent episode

>implying the East and Poland used to be a shithole with the West as the pinnacle of civilization

Yes, Paris was better, but Krakow and Prague were always great and important cities. Not to mention that Poland was a great power and Austria, Bohemia and Hungary defended Europe from the Turks, the most powerful empire of that age.

Meanwhile Frenchies allied with the Turks to fuck up other white Christian countries.

Westerners were always hateful white-hating bigots.

More like a emu slave escaped to japan and is now shitposting.

>Frenchies allied with the Turks to fuck up other white Christian countries

>be christian
>assburgers attack you because muh christianity under one flag
>forced to ally with turks
>wew lad, those french were totally evil

Don't worry Poland, you're way better than degenerate Japan. You've beautiful girls, good music, you're based af and probably the last Christian country in Europe.

>proxy burger trying to imitate gooks

Fucking kill yourself.

>>assburgers attack you because muh christianity under one flag
>>forced to ally with turks

I'll take "things that never happened" for $5k.

Have you ever learned history you fuck? France started the whole conflict by trying to annex North Italy and then for centuries they tried to take German and Italian and occasionally Spanish clay to reach the "natural borders" and then push further.

learry makes you think

send qties

Poland migration to Britain is the reason for Brexit.

Your ugly kids clog our schools and everyone else clogs the NHS.

FUCK OFF YOU POOR FAGGOTS

stop complaining and deport the people you dont want faggot

So much this.
Kokol/polka women are top tier in looks but most of them are gold diggers.

If it were that simple I would do it myself.

>but most of them are gold diggers.
damn you would match perfectly

>damn you would match perfectly

Little wonder there were so many Jews around...

then stop crying on mongolian anime board and propose change to your god damn migration laws to avoid the people you dont want. All that hurr durr polacks fault pls go back just makes you look retarded

Not making the bottom map from after the 3rd partition. Trying to reclaim the shitposting belt from Canada

>polish men need to live everyday of there's lives with jewish women
I understand why you hate us.

No one forced anyone to anything, if you have problem with Poles just respectfully tell them off, at least we won't riot on the streets and call raycist. Let's stay civil, gentlemen.

Oh but don't count on the "patusy" (blokes/pathology) to fuck off politely.

Why does the same Nip/stationed milifag make cuck threads every night?

>p-poland do not accept refugees! we must defend our country!
Japan is not famous for its open borders.
>implying poland isn't third world shithole
It's objectively not a "third world" country.
>implying polish do not migrate to other countries.
Freedom of movement within the EU is not the same issue as the acceptance of millions of people from outside it.
>implying there is value in polish tradition or culture
Value for who?
>implying polish is not Catholic Russian
That's like saying your own people are Buddhist Chinese

>it's a second world shithole, and a comfy one at that
>implying the migration of Slavs is a bad thing
>Polish culture and tradition has more value than Jap culture/tradition
>Poland existed before Russia, so Russia is the Orthodox Poland

Japs can't into facts.
Don't you have a schoolgirl to beat and rape for 44 days?

Oooh, I'm gonna enjoy the news headlines of chinks invading Japan.

Out of all people, a kike understands this.

>it's a basement Nip making far-flung claims with no experience to back them up thread

Pretty fucking funny, as usual, my slant-eyed friend. But in this case you're wrong. Polish people are far from glorious or perfect, but they're tough as shit and unfalteringly loyal to their friends. Get on good terms with a group of Polacks and they'll have your back for life. And you can probably marry one of their sisters.

>a pedo bitching about white man's last hope

asian girls would cuck you with the first european they laid their eyes on, gookface

you've never been there weeb faggot

kike

>Poles are Russians
>implying Russians are slavs
>implying Russians are white

Fuck off proxy Ivan. You so butthurt over Poland, because they destroy your ugly soviet monuments, and hate you in their guts. Like every other Eastern European country in that matter.

I would rather live a thousand lifetimes in Poland than a single day in Japan.
Stay mad you yellow fucks.

fucking slav master race, just look at the evidence:
we're tall
we're strong
most of us are intelligent
we stick together
beautiful non-burger eating women

Looks someone's jealous.

The girls are cute?

Stupid goyim, yes fight russia, ivan is bad.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Russia, is in fact, Mongolia, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Lesser Mongolia. Russia is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Mongolian Empire made useful by the Mongols, the Great Khan and the Mongolian Army comprising a full country as defined by the League of Asians.

Many countries exist as a modifed part of the Mongolian empire every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the part of Mongolian empire which is widely discussed today is often called "Russia", and many of its citizens are not aware that is is basically the part of Mongolian empire, developed by the world revolution.

There really is a Russia, and these people are living in it, but it is just a part of the country they live in. Russia is the local government: the government in the system that creates the state-specific legislation. The local government is an essential part of a country but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete country. Russia is normally thought of in combination with the Mongol empire: the whole system is basically Mongolian empire with Russia included, or Mongolian empire/Russia. All the so-called "Russia" versions are really distortions of Mongolian empire/Russia.

Stop hating.

But Russia is bad.
This board can suck Putin's cock as much as it wants, but Russia has always been a backstabing bag of cunts.

Japan. And I liked you... Fuck off you slant-eyed gook.

No. Just kidding. I still like Japan. But you, you slant-eyed gook, I hope you will die in your sleep tonight.

You could've just said that Russians are mutts.

According to Jewkipedia, Kievan Rus is older (if you don't take into account whole proto-Ukr theory).

>be student from glorious Nippon, best country in the world two thousand years running
>parents expect me to study abroad for a year, can't shame family, decide to enroll at a university in Warsaw
>get there after 20 hour flight
>no used panty vending machines
>try to molest a Polish woman on the train to make myself feel more at home
>she hits me with her purse so hard i suffer a concussion
>arrive at school, schedule has so much free time i don't know what to do with myself
>go out to Polish bar to learn about local culture
>take one shot of vodka
>black out, wake up the next morning in the street
>someone took my pants, my shoes, my wallet
>try to make friends at school, maybe get qt Polish gf
>they all make fun of my accent, woman are all two feet taller than me and don't find me attractive
>try to act like local and squat while smoking a cigarette
>fall on my ass since legs are atrophied from years spent learning math 18 hours a day
>book a flight back home
>shack up in a love hotel on my own because the wifi is good and i don't want to face my parents
>post on Sup Forums about how much i hate Polish people
>such is life in glorious Nippon

Wow, I guess I'm #NuclearMissile now

You do realise no one is "good" nowdays or ever.
Everyone will stab you in the back if given chance except your loved ones.
Or as surrender monkey love to say c'est la vie.

1/10

>You do realise no one is "good" nowdays or ever
What are you talking about? Arent Jews ultimate good guys?

I....i meam yes yes I was talking about the goys.
We are perfect in everyway, gods chosen people afterall

fugg, he gets it

>Kievan Rus, which was just a gathering of Slavic tribes
>Jewpedia says it was only from the 9th century

Meh, Mieszko's father was said to rule over unified tribes already, which means that there were primitive pacts of major tribal groups even long before that.
Mieszko I unified all of the tribes in Poland's territory, which is not the case with the Kievan Rus.

Anyway, as a country Poland is older.

>I'm supposed to believe a Jew

There's a saying here.
"Don't measure others according to your own scale."

Cant never understand the "muh baboon tribe was first to create poop on a stick" race.

That's rich coming from someone whose identity is defined by "muh hooknosed tribe was first to cut dicks".

>i am supposed to believe a kurwa
I dont "measure" anyone, I'm stating a fact that your underage ass will understand soon.

Who are you quoting, my friend?

In my case nobody raced my stupid cut dicks monkeys ancestors they did from free will.
You can call it "the first degenerate move"

Huh, I guess you are right.
After all, you have experience in being raped by muds.

>nobody raced my ancestors
>they did from free will
Getting a little lost here, are you?

Nice 00's, Bolek, but tribal pacts in Eastern Europe were not exclusive to Poland.
And Kiev was thriving city in 6th century already.

Also, chink OP meant Catholic Russia not in historical way, but to make a point that we rook the same to him.

I didn't say that they were exclusive to Poland, Ivan. I just said that a major pact already took place on Poland's territory.

>Kiev
>thriving city in 6th century
Do we have to pull the "my city was first" card?
Because Romans came to Polish shore cities to trade goods for our then-famed amber.

Wtf why are there so many Polophobes in this thread.

Why is Pooland so poor? Genuine question.

OP is probably a kike.

They know that the Polish culture is highly traditional and difficult to alter. So they attempt to turn the world against Poland by making it look like a racist shithole.

The day of the rope is coming. Traitors and enemies of the people will suffer greatly.

every woman wants your money or power you fool

hmm... really makes you think huh

pro-tip: you were literally niggers compared to South Slavs but then we got Turk'd

This. Much love to Poland and its people from France!

> can't even defend themselves from roaches
> superior

Top kek Mahmud

Really makes you nanking

it's easy to defend when they first had to wreck us and Hungaty before reaching Poland Zbignew

Poland's nationalism is hollow when they are the biggest whore for EU money, biggest migrant group in Europe, and backing a major Muslim nation joining the EU.

Never understood the praise for them. Yeah they have silly nationalist marches with catchy signs. But politically its all hollow and they are cheap prostitutes who would rather leave Poland or live off of German money.
Not to mention polish women are famous for being race mixers and have had that reputation for decades.

> yfw some poor nip probably got cucked by a Polish tourist

Aiko just couldn't resist the BWC

+1 if you've fucked a Polish broad

[spoiler] +1 [/spoiler]

> reaching Poland
> Battle of Vienna

One day your country will have books and learn the great history of the world, inshallah Mahmud.

>can't defend themselves from brown manlets

Disgusting.

They had 300K troops during the siege of Vienna, and they sent 60K into field battle.

Git gud, git Hussaria.

OP is right. Worthless country.

Polish parasites BTFO.