How does it feel to be neighbour of Sweden?

How does it feel to be neighbour of Sweden?
It must be great.

I hate that I have to say "Moi" when I am at shop checkout because if I accidentally say "Hei" they start speaking Swedish to me. Damn Finno-Swedes.

i'm terribly sorry, but it seems like the flags are in wrong order! please fix that asap.
t. the president of finland

Nobody wants to have sex with Swedish men. They have blond hair and blue eyes. You need to be darker to look masculine.

No, especially if you look like orc compared to them.

The Finno-Ugric Khanate shall rise again.

yeah it's great

i feel sorry for that guy
he will never get laid with those disgusting eyes and he most likely has disgusting face too
this is how true finns (south/western) look like. and don't give me some karelian bs. majority of us live in west and you eastern fucks are outnumbered

Why are anime posting Danes so cute and kind

wow rude

Only 1/3 of Finns live in western regions.

Uusimaa Finns from Vantaa came from Savo in the 60s.

>you eastern fucks are outnumbered
Last I checked wh*tes were a global
minority

Come at me faggot.

south and west combined is more than 50% for sure

Very hot eyes

lmao please go to korea and either stay in there or get a eye surgery like gooks do. then get blue contacts and maybe you could pass as a human

Maaltamuutto is not ancient history, it's a recent reality for Uusimaa. I've never known anyone with West Finns roots unless you consider Oulu western. Everyone is eastern or some assimilated former Finland-Swedes.

t. Cai-Göran Svensson

wh*tes are inferior and have recessive weak genes

This. Fucking cunts.

Fuck off fennoswede

I have similar eyes

wtf i love russians now

t. Cai-Göran Von Cucksson

its like being a degenerate norway near sweden trannies in jihab and some asians that cucked sweden from aland yeah

how can you people defend these fugly asiatic eyes? have some decency for fucks sake.

Cai-Göran...

Cai-Göran Cucksström...

assimilated finn

Our European maternal ancestors had no choice but to learn to like them

kys assblasted wh*te

>vast majority of finns are real finns
>west finn minority are still half finns and could never look scandi on average

Nordicists blown the fuck out

Would unironically build a wall across the entire border.

Gays meet up at sauna in Finland?

It's a Turku and Stockholm thing to have gay sex in sauna

That's more of a swedish tradition

If you have sex in sauna the saunatonttu shits on the kiuas.

Did you know only 11% of Finns are from regions where Uralic Y-DNA doesn't dominate?

'Von' is always written in lower case unless it's the first word of a sentence, you mongol peasant.

I always disliked anime, but now i hate Japan

Don't hate us, I love you.

Reminder that not a single ethnic Finn looks like this.

Some Karelians might. Too much Saami DNA in the rest of Finland, you can never fully get rid of it through dillution.

>levänluhta findings are a sign that all finns other than karelians are samoyedic by blood

lol Finns are Swedish rape babies

There is more Russian in me than Swedish

Raped by Swedish women, huh? What a cuck fetish you have but there's some truth in it

during the Swedish Empire era many finns got SVEN'D

Sorry but population genetics show that our paternal lines are of Uralic origin, specifically Saami, Karelian and a few Estonian. This is not something you can dispute even as a troll.

Our I1 haplogroup is of course Saami but not Uralic as Saami assimilated non-Uralics.
Still, I1 carriers ancestors 2000 years ago would have have looked Eurasian.

You got SVEN'd and now all Western finns look like Swedes hehe

When will you ever learn?

You're not gonna have any success trying to troll against established facts.

West Finns are nothing but Saami as far as their paternal lines go and none of them look like Swedes. You may have given them some women, after all that's the Swedish thing to do but that's getting INGRID'D not SVEN'D.

or rather, SVEA'D :')

Ok keep up the denial.

It's not about denial or acceptance it's about objective facts which can't be contested.

Indeed. The fact that you got Sven'd is not disputable

Where are all the Swedish haplogroups?

Even the R1a in western Finland has Polish and Karelian origins, not Svea.

this is actually cute