Thanks for inviting me to your utopian society...

>Thanks for inviting me to your utopian society, I'm gonna take over with guns and try to steal and man's wife and also kill him

How does anyone think this scumbag is a good guy?

Who thinks that?

Real question is why anyone still watches this piece of shit show

Movies and series are made from an american perspective. MUH FREEDUMS is always the most important value, or at least creators think so.

hey rick

NEGANS is our guy

And when they try to do anything besides feeding and protecting the bean-counter fat lesbians, it's "we've got to kill anyone who looks different than us REEEEE".
Fucking Americans.

*sniffs*
ey rik
*scratches head*
masku somethin'

>Yfw Shane was the hero and Rick the true villain

stop this reddit meme. shane was a lose canon who wouldve gotten the group killed. his leadership skills are terrible

jesus christ this

Absolute pottery

Is she suppose to be fucking crazy?

The Negan conflict has pretty much outlined more than ever in the show the idea that Rick is just someone elses villain. The original Ranger Rick basically went out the window after Governor but Ricktator was truly born when he shoved the machete in the dude's head in the prison for "Shit happens".

He's not the best possible pick but JDM is a great Negan all things considered. Happy to have him over any discount nobody they might have picked. Shame he's refusing to bulk though.

>shit happens
>that's the third time he tries to kill Rick

I was reading the comics and holy shit this is nothing alike Daryl doesn't even exist I thought he was a major character.

>JDM is a great Negan
He's really not

Hes a one trick pony whos sole effort is to lean back and smile. thats literally all he does, smile and lean back all weird like hes affected by a horizontal gravity. Not to mention hes the skinniest man I've ever seen. no intimidation and not believable for a man in his position. His pants barely hang on. Hes a good actor but hes not doing a good job in this role. They at least should have kept the muscle suit from Watchman.

>He's not the best possible pick
I think he is.

>Hes a one trick pony

So is Negan.

That was perfectly justified, the guy had just tried to kill him a minute earlier

she's the only character who is decently written I tell you what

she's gone from being a scared beaten housewife who was afraid of her own shadow to someone whose actually adapted to the shitty world she's in

95% of the other characters are about as two-dimensional as it gets, Daryl was really good in S1+2 then he quickly became a standard moralfag

Yeah and previous to Shane/the farm collapse he'd have kept trying to give the guy a chance but after that he just started eliminating anyone who is even a potential threat because they have the potential to become a threat.

People still watch this shit? I thought they were on hiatus over losing over half of their audience.

/thread

I stopped watching when the hospital blew up with CGI cheaper then L O S T

Because good acting

I would agree with you, but redditors can't use paint so they would never be able to create that image. Conclusion: it's a twitter meme.

Is he... a saiyan?

Haven't watched the last season or two of the show and I'm a story arc or two behind on the comics, but Rick is pretty obviously not a good guy. At best he's a bad guy who is less likely to cannibalize or rape you but will be bad enough to keep you from being cannibalized or raped. In the comics his kid's a bit more dead 'ard than in the show, too. But then again in the comics you don't have wonder-redneck and she-wonder-redneck so the hardasses have to pick up the slack I guess.

I probably should catch back up with the comic at least but I gradually stopped giving a shit which is kind of a shame because I've got 9 or 10 of the hardcover collections and then just petered out entirely.

He's honestly a WAY better choice than any of the other actors that were being considered/heavily rumored. Kevin Durand, Garret Dillahunt, Jon Hamm. JDM has a more Negan look to him than any of them even though he's skinny.

He's also got the charisma factor down and the crass humor, the goofiness, the confidence. I swear if he was 5-10 years younger, put on a little weight and some muscle he would literally BE Negan.

The average last season was 12 million. Now it's 10 million.

>half of their audience
lol

based father gabriel stealing the show

She doesn't need to act, when she's got those big, heavy mammaries.

I stopped giving a shit about Rick during the prison season.

He was a total useless sack of shit, then afterwards he basically turned into Shane.

They should've never killed Shane in season 2, they should've had him just abandon everyone, then show up later as the Governor's right hand man. Would've added some actual conflict to that season, then they wouldn't have had to turn Rick into a shitty, ineffectual version of Shane.

>You will never lift up her breasts and sniff the sweat collecting in the crease

Just end me now, family.

Literally everyone in Alexandria would be dead now if Rick's group didn't show up.

All Rick wants is for his group to survive. You can't be a good guy in a zombie apocalypse.

why is she so fat?

She's bulking to kill Negan.