But its gonna go down i know it!!

>But its gonna go down i know it!!
yeah, im thinking hes back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average rating: 7.5/10
I'm still excited but that's disheartening.

Im workin on it

>34 reviews
there's still two days left you'll see

SOMEBODY PLEEEAASSSEEE

GET THIS MAN A FRESH REVIEW.

>CGI blood
>CGI headshots

hahahaha NO.

>CGI Blood
A valid complaint, even if it's pissy and whiny.

>CGI Headshots
Are you fucking retarded

Oh, you d-don't know how to make practical headshots?

HAHAHA you fucking plebcunt, get the FUCK off of my Sup Forums

The Matrix had 6.0

The Matrix is shit.

Well, I suppose that makes me feel a bit better then.

John Wick is a Matrix reboot.

The first is only a 6.9

Grizzled Keanu is better than boipucci Keanu

Doesn't matter. Gonna get BTFO by Fifty Shades. There will be no JW3.

>Gonna get BTFO by Fifty Shades

>implying anyone even remembers that fucking gag book

John Wick fucking sucked, hopefully this one is more than just an extended Steven Seagal parody

The Raid is 7.5
The Raid 2 is 7.4

you underestimate the power of women and valentine's day

The first JW was like in my local theater for like a week and it STILL got a sequel

Why would you rate it any higher? There's no story, he just goes around shooting everyone in sight for no reason.

t. contrarian

Yes but it's clearly shot and the choreography is fucking incredible. It's a lot of flash draped over the lightest substance.

The first Matrix was the same way, an entire universe laid out through an insanely basic Heroes Journey.

Yeah, because women care about quality. There totally wasn't like 6 Twilight movies or anything ridiculous like that. And guys will totally want to drag their gf's to JW on Valentines Day just to listen to them bitch about how they don't understand what's going on.

>you underestimate the power of women and valentine's day
I wouldn't underestimate it if it were being advertised or discussed at fucking all.

what do we call keanu kino? keano? kinu?

The virgin loser demographic will all go see John Wick by themselves on Valentine's Day to forget their loneliness. That might be enough to save it.

>tfw I will see JW with the gf on valentine's day because she wants to see it too

You're all beneath me

>Are you fucking retarded
someone get this pleb a recording of FMJ, stat

critic reviews mean nothing
half the time they don't even watch the movies they review

Just got back from it, pretty much John Wick 2 electric boogaloo which is not a bad thing, lots of double tap headshots, lots of reloading, lots of picking up other people's guns and plenty of hand to hand, and if you were worried about Ruby Rose and GURL POWER Keanu pretty much slams her around like a small child before he stabs her in the chest to bleed out and die

As for the ending John kills the big bad inside the Continental causing all his privileges to be revoked and rendered persona non grata, Ian McShane gives him an hour headstart before putting out a contract for his death, John running through the city as cellphones go off around him

Not sure if I wanna see this or Lego Batman this weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
cant wait

>7.5
>bad
it's in the top 25% of all movies. people need to realize that 5/10 is average, not 7/10.