EX MACHINA

Did Nathan fuck it?

yes

It was a good movie and has the opposite message feminists think it has

What message do feminists think it has and what is the real meaning?

GUUUUUUUUUUUUURL POWER

The movie reminds me of the video game 'Ico' in a funny way.

But it's not a girl

Nah he was shagging the Japanese one

You sure it's not that consciousness cannot truly be achieved in an artificial being?

I think it was more to get you thinking about at what point does intelligence move from "just following my program and goals" to "actually conscious"?

It's a spectrum. She faked everyone to get out, how do we know we're not just faking it and deep down we're all just fleshy computers?

The biological imperatives of the genders is a more significant part of the film than general speculation on 'intelligence'

This movie was great but had a garbage ending.

>Robot manipulates a man to release her
>Robot then orders to kill a man and then imprisons the man who tried to rescue her and save her life.

The robot leaves him to die while she goes free on a stupid people watch. So I guess the moral of the story is don't trust women or don't trust robot women

LOL this movie has nothing to say about the biological imperatives of genders you fucking idiot

it's not even a woman you dumb cuck

nathan programmed it to try to manipulate humans and escape. and it did.

how lifelike do you think her butthole is? asking for a friend

Yes it does you sperg

it doesn't at all. there are no real females in the movie

only males, and robots that nathan programmed, so they're technically male if anything

can you imagine being this obsessed over hating something that does not affect you that you start to interpret everything against it?

Last shot should have been the elevator door closing, and her looking straightforward, and NOT looking over at the guy banging on the door. Had they gone with that, movie would have been one of the top sci-fi movies ever made.

this movie has literally NOTHING to do wth gender you autist

>gender is social construct

>ignore something so obvious
>call other people autist for pointing it out

The burden of proof is on you Sup Forums baby

BIG SYNTHETIC VAGINAS

you are perpetuating a lie

They're sex robots and the film somehow has 'literally nothing' to do with gender

>Sup Forums
Literal strawman

wasn't she made to seduce him with her vagina?

>nathan programmed it to try to manipulate humans and escape
No, he programmed it to be the first general intelligence. What he didn't realize was that he was making the best specific AI at faking humans and escaping.

Wouldn't she run out of batteries?

no, he designed her to flirt with and manipulate Caleb and use him to escape.

did you watch the movie?

No, he designed her to pass the Turing Test (a pop sci-fi indicator of general AI). She would accomplish this by making him fall in love with her.

He never wanted her to escape. Why would he want AI whose only goal was to escape? That's the big twist in the movie. You think all this time that she actually is real, true general AI, but in the end it's revealed that he inadvertently gave it the goal of escaping without meaning to.

The entire film he keeps treating the AIs trying to escape as something to fix, but it completely eludes him that it's their emergent goal now.

Don't reply to this post I can tell you have no experience with software or AI whatsoever.

i'm also software guy.

you just blew my mind a little.

YOU CAN'T RAPE A MACHINE

no.

in the book, the Nathan that Caleb encounters is also an android, and it's heavily implied that Caleb is also an android.