Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Just finished season 5 of Buffy. It was an improvement from season 4. The final battle with Glory wasn't all that glorious but much better than that Frankenstein from season 4. Also I legit cried like a fag at The Body. I didn't expect an episode that realistic from an over-the-top show like Buffy, that caught me off-guard. Also I can say that this is my favorite version of the cast so far.

How are the next two seasons, does it go down hill from here? Should I keep watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0118276/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How are the next two seasons
There's definitely a bit of a dip in quality post Buffy being revived. Worth watching for Once More With Feeling though.

You're definitely right about The Body, it's probably one of the best standalone episodes of a TV show. It gets too fucking real. In a show all about supernatural shit, the one episode that's extremely grounded hits you the hardest.

what's buffy's dad been doing all those years?

Fucking his secretary on some island.

Yeah, and the actors handled it extremely well, too.

Reading some post-season 5 finale interviews of Joss and he seemed to want to make more than 7 seasons of Buffy. He even said it could continue without the slayer. So why did it end?

>mother of his daughter dies
>no appearance not even a text message

PLOT. HOLE.

low ratings plus high cost, i guess. but they continued the story (what would have been shown in succeeding seasons if it wasn't cancelled) in comics medium.

not sad it got axed. xander got too old not-handsome-anymore to fap to.

I thought there was some throwaway line that explains it, and that it was some "selfish bad-man" reason, because Wheedon.

Kill yourself faggot

the only reference i can remember to buffy's dad was in an early season (1 or 2 maybe) episode where at the end of the ep buffy's dad picks her up because it's his weekend with her. during the ep, everybody experiences what they fear the most and buffy's fear/nightmare was her dad not caring about her and ditching her.

sorry, nicholas, but couldn't fap to you anymore when you got too old-looking. i've always been curious: when you and your twin bro were younger, did you?

I just watched season 5, Buffy tries to call him a few times, but can't reach him. She also said he was on vacation with his secretary before Joyce's death.
In the first episode of season 6, someone calls the Buffy house and they prevent Buffy Bot from answering the call in case it is her dad and finds out about real Buffy's death somehow.

Faith > Buffy (S1-S3) > Anya > Dawn > Willow

Prove me wrong

you might

Jesus, please stop. Xander was never hot. Though he looked cute sometimes, he was always dorky type of cute not sexy kind of cute.

Anya > Buffy > Willow = Cordelia > Tara > Faith

>Cordelia
Shit! How could could i forget her?

Update: Faith > Buffy (S1-S3) > Anya > Cordelia > Dawn > Willow

I heard the comics suck. Might try out them when I finish the tv series though.

By the way, why is Willow the last one on the season 6 credits? Is there less Willow this season or something?

anya > buffy >>> faith > willow > dawn >>>>>>>>>>>>>> willow's gf

willow's gf looks like a sickly-last-stages-of-cancer-sick goofy-the-pathetic-kind. in her first ep, i totally expected they would say she's dying from some spell draining her of her life force and intelligence which is why she looks and acts like the way she does.

dawn is a brat i wish she died an apocalyptically painful death.

willow is meh just another throwaway character. faith is meh just another goth character.

>text message
>90s
Pick one.

first season he was cute enough to fap to. not handsome hot but cute enough. buffy's love interest (not riley. i think his name was parker.) was handsome.

S6 is actually decent. I hated S4, was annoyed by S5 - Dawn was a terrible addition.

2>3>6>1>5>4>7

S4 has a few good stand-alone eps, and The Body in S5 is one of the best. S7 and the Slayerettes was awful. My view is weighted by hating Willow, fwiw, not because of lesbian or jew, but just because meh.

cordelia is the best character, you blithering munktoons!

wesley: i'm a rogue demon hunter.
cordelia: what's a rogue demon?

I kinda acquired a dislike for Faith after season 3. So she is at the bottom of my list. The actress herself is hot.

oh. okay, i sit corrected.

>Jesus

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ON JESUS NOT GLORIFICUS, YOU BLASPHEMOUS MAGGOT?

Parker? Which season was he in? Is he the one from college who fucked Buffy and threw her away like a used condom? Poor Buff, that was harsh.

I'm not going by personality desu, i'm going by muh dick

Hottest slayer.

gellar's toenail is hotter than faith actress, you dyslexic baboon.

i think they were still in high school. don't remember the story clearly but buffy has crush on him, i remember that.

Keep your faggotry on reddit, fucking homos

owen

just looked it up and you're right, it was in college. he was played by adam kaufman. he was so handsome back then.

Oh, now I remember. He even wanted to be a part of the gang but Buffy declined.

Not really imo, but she aged better.

she was hot shit after American Pie came out, that's all. she's still in it the same amount

i was thinking of parker (adam kaufman). you're right, though, owen was buffy's love interest in high school. he was handsome, too.

Speaking of season 5, what did you think of Glory? I'm very in between, I think she wasn't acted that well, she was like a inferior Cordelia personality/looks wise.

But it was refreshing to see a big bad comparable to Buffy power-wise.

Fuck off queers.

crawl back to /mlp/, little girl

The season failed because the writers boxed the show in by presenting Glory as a god - they found two terrible escape hatches (the invention of Dawn as the Key and Buffy's self-sacrifice) - but it ruined the show.

Making matters worse, Dawn was a terrible character and Glory wasn't very good as a Big Bad.

Keep your fucking faggot posting on reddit or /lgbt/

>mfw adam kaufman is in mad men

i thought he was the actor who played that ted character in better off ted. they're both handsome, though.

stay in your containment board /mlp/, little girl

>/mlp/, little girl
Where do you come up with this shit faggot? I watched buffy when it first aired.

owen is okay-looking. better than xander.

just go, little girl. /mlp/ is where you belong.

What has hapenned to THE KEY?

Those spanx...

you are all fags

Explain to me what your reddit fag posting has to do with my little pony? I like to fuck women. Disgusting fucking homos.

she becomes literally perfect

did chris gorham guest-star in buffy? pic related looks like it's from buffy. chris is another handsome guy.

Kill yourself faggot

I have expelled semen from my body to this image an ungodly amount of times.

Nice catch - from "I Only Have Eyes for You," a personal favorite.

literally fat, you mean. or is she pregnant in that pic?

Posted across several boards over many years, one of the best.

who is this sloot?

nvm hayden panettiere

Clearly it's the famous Olympic gymnast Dawn Janzen.

>mfw I'm older than Buffy was in the last season

I remember when I would sneak into the living room after my parents went to sleep to catch Buffy.

>bawwww no i am not a little girl noooooooooo i fuck women i dooooooooooo

kek so defensive

>butthurt triggered

self-loathing closethomo detected
lol

hot

parker > james > owen

i think it's the jacket. it's their high school jacket.

Sorry guys I just miss when you could browse Sup Forums without having to see faggot comments in every thread. I should really fucking kill myself. I can't stand this fucking life any more.

Wasn't sure, just had that look. Sure enough, it's him.

imdb.com/title/tt0118276/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_44

>I Only Have Eyes for You is an old-ass song, in this ep it's The Flamingos version

Post-Angel I grew a new appreciation for Cordy. Fucking love her.

just stop hating yourself and accept yourself

Felt like a chore to watch the first five seasons of this show and I really didn't like it all that much. Unironically enjoyed the last two season though.

I've got all the problems in the world user but wanting to fuck guys isnt one of them.

Cordy is a gem. Xander got all the best girls.

oh god I miss her long hair it looked so much better
I don't know why they had it short 2000s style for like half of angel

ultra handsome character from buffy. looks familiar but can't remember name of character or actor.

I have a huge crush on Anya. I don't know when I developed this crush, it just happenned at some point.

Meh.

She was the most fuckable character on the show, and it ain't even close.

>sorry Cordy

i wish they brought xander in to have a final scene/goodbye with cordy in that angel ep when she died. i think she never stopped loving him.

You watched Angel?

>she died?

shut the fuck up you underage reddit queer.

diff people have diff tastes, that's ok. i have a thing for blond guys although i also crush on lots of black-haired guys.

Not him but avoid these threads if you haven't finished buffy or angel.

I read some things here that I regret (contains spoilers):
Cordy dies (Charisma gets fired because of getting pregnant), Tara dies (gets shot?) the first episode she is in the opening credits, Anya dies maybe (I'm not so sure about this one, I stopped reading as soon as I read ''Anya's two halves'') I hope she doesn't die.

W A T

A

T

yeah, she did. she was in coma, then she died. she did get to say goodbye to angel. i wished she also got to say goodbye to xander. she only stopped being with xander because xander cheated on her.

Buffyfag, never got into Angel.

The Tara/Anya stuff happened in BtVS and is true, just didn't realize Cordy bought it as well. I tried to get into Angel, but hated it immediately, so didn't watch past S1E1.

>Charisma gets fired because of getting pregnant

didn't know that was the reason

about anya: she dies in buffy's final episode fighting the demons

about tara: that guy who was part of jonathan's trio-gang shot buffy. bullet went though buffy (buffy survived) and hit tara in the house and she died

too bad doyle got killed off in season 1. he was cute.

>he was cute.
kill yourself

couldn't they have worked around her pregnancy like they did with that girl detective in SVU? she was reassigned temporarily to another police unit and then came back to svu afterward giving birth. when she had scenes while pregnant she was either sitting behind a desk or holding a box in front of her with her jacket over her arm covering her stomach.

the actor who played doyle had alcohol problems, i think, which led him to be written out. too bad, he was good looking.

Fuck, I couldn't keep myself and read the spoiler about Anya. Just as I expected... Fuck whoever let that happen.

He died in 2003 or something.

Among many shitty things that happened at the end of Buffy.

no love for oz?

they (writers/producers not sure if whedon was also one of them) promised that a major character will die in the final episode. i think they did that just to make more people watch.

they should have killed willow. and dawn. especially dawn.

He died of a heroin overdose.

That's cheap. They killed off my Anya for shock value. And Anya's the safest choice out of the whole main cast. I'm mad.

My dream finale of Buffy would have been guest-directed by Eli Roth, and Dawn and Willow would have died a Hostel 2 death, preferably at the hands of Anya. The 7th season was awful - that would've redeemed it.

2002. he died a few years after his character in angel died.

good night, sweet prince ;_;

Question. Why is Xander such a beta bitch? You would think killing vampires and demons would give you some confidence and not be such a follower.

>cheats on Cordelia
>gets Cordelia impaled
>personally exiles her from the Gang and no one else says anything about it

Fuck Xander, Joss Whedon's pathetic self insert