youtube.com/watch?v=wSVDh73g2gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The truth.

The fact I've fucked your mom 50 fucking times bitch

Illuminati

Nothing

Nazi gold

That I fucked your father's arse with

behind a proxy and pose as a canadian shitposter but are actually shills/working for the NSA

If their lips are moving its a lie

What

Tax money

What

That is given to me for fucking your dog and then your mom

99.99% of them not a goddamn thing, they're either sub 100 IQs or shallow thinkers easily kept docile by comfort and wealth.

They know less about the world than an Ozzie shitposter.

Syrian rapefugees

UFO reality, among countless other things. It's estimated that 50% of all US government documents are classified to varying degrees. Basically, we Americans don't even know 50% of our own country's history.

There are two kinds of governments
1. The ones that are too dumb to hide a thing
2. The ones that hide stuff so well, we can't really know what they're actually hiding

Besides that?

that Sup Forums was actually bought by the government and is now used as an ip logger and data miner

There is no number less than zero.

Holy shit, I've seen that thing in OP's pic
I was hiking around in Utah close to the Dugway Proving ground.
Also saw some weird flare things that would shoot up from the ground, their light would go out, then go back on again a few hundred yards from where they were last.
Also had some little birds land really close and then take off not long after

Spooky shit my dudes

The gold

I want the gold

nigga, they aint hiding shit....if you have eyes to see

that fucking bush tho

That jews run the world...

The truth. No BS:

www97.zippyshare.com/v/iiSw9AuI/file.html

AYYY LMAO

Does xkeyscore count?

I know they're hiding Kek.

#FreeKek

Witness.

earth is fixed and immobile

the plane-it is a realm (tesla described it as such)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

how boring a mach 30+ Contained Microwave beamship must quickly become when there is no 'where' else to go or anyone else to see. The mars in the sky is not the one you can go to, the moon is a hologram and the sun is not millions of miles away.

Traveling over the ice wall into another realm / inner earth is one thing; nothing leaves low earth orbit.

(crystalline) mono-atomic gold coheres consciousness across such dimensional manifolds.

Only things they actually have, for as long as they can keep them hidden. Which is generally not very long.

Holy shit, I saw one of those

Hope I don't get added to a new list for saying this but I've actually seen that aircraft in person.

3-4 years ago I was hiking in a remote part of the Smoky Mountains with two buddies. At dusk we all spotted it. It moved around in the sky in strange elliptical patterns for a minute and eventually just vanished.

One of said buddies is a military pilot and he had no idea what it was.

Did it have a contrail, was there noise?

It's often considered a black-op military project, reverse-engineered from Grey alien tech. Mind you I believe this rumor started back in the 90s, so if it's true, I can only imagine what kind of nightmare technology they have now.

No to both.

It was also pretty far away but we were nearly to the top of a mountain and could see far off. The triangle shape and three lights (didn't have a center light) were pretty distinctive though. All we could say was "What the fuck?"

Googled it a day later and found the TR-3B immediately. Also found out there was a military base relatively close to where we were.

Yeah after seeing the aircraft, I haven't really bought into the whole "the government is too stupid to keep secrets" argument.

They lied about the stealth bomber for quite a while. I imagine this one is saved for WWIII if it happens.

I believe that ship, can open up a white hole (worm hole) inside of the small tears of the quantum fabric of spacetime, which are created when negative gravitons strings are removed from this dimension to the next.

their incompetence

Christ, captcha shit itself.

Corruption and peculation.

source of the jfk pic?

Aircraft is an incorrect term. No lift is generated from an airfoil.

pretty much your pic related i think rosewell crash was the only real UFO thing in history and they release all the technology in increments so they dont freak the public the fuck out

Well shit. I always assumed it wasn't a UFO but once when I was about 10 years old I saw something flying through the sky at night that was that exact shape, with red lights blinking on the tips of what appeared to be a triangle shape, rotating as it flew through the air, maybe a little faster than a commercial plane, but I couldn't judge height.

S.A.V.A.G.E

> (OP)
>The truth.

First post best post

We aint hiding SHIT!

Yall mothafuckas is hiding.

Look at yall anonymous piss bags.

that is a still from the Oliver Stone movie

Private bathrooms

Everything in the best interest to stop mass panic.

One night I heard a flying object (I know this because it went over water) from my window that made a wow wow wow wow wow wow sound. It must have been moving fast because from the time I heard it to the time it was gone was only about 8 seconds yet it sounded very close. It may have been one of those stealth Blackhawk helicopters as I have seen one of them fly over my home.

>lived in ohio
>near wright paterson
>in the middle of fucking nowhere
>all the old farmers claimed they saw UFOs
>found out they were all seeing nighthawks in testing
>late last year
>driving home to WNY, near an airbase
>getting to be night time
>see floating points of light above the highway
>getting joined by other points of light
>end up being about 5 of them
>float around a bit, move in extremely unconventional ways at a moderate altitude
>fly off a normal aircraft speed suddenly in formation
>shrugged my shoulders and drove home
i imagine whatever that bullshit was about is being kept secret

da joos

Test

Don't cut yourself on those edges breehhhh.

youtu.be/DDg_6W2UIS8?t=22

No it wasn't, it was a boring generic response.
Shut the fuck up retard.

Good read. Thanks.

Is that all the posts? The ones in the pics seemed to imply there was more from the riddler guy about ebola and sleeper cells.

Also, what do you think the likelihood of any of this is? And too bad no one saved those Australian documents.

No idea, but they're interesting reads.

The moment it was posted on Sup Forums, probably like 30 government agents flooded into the thread and saged and it called it fake and gay. So legitimate users took no notice, and didn't download it. If they did download it though, they would have wiped it from the user's computers right there.

could that incident be brexit?

Different guy posting these, claimed we should look at migrant patterns but I don't now what happened with this.

ok thanks you fellow,i saw the movie too long ago to remember i presume..

Not sure if the technology is alien or not, but without a doubt anti-gravity craft, i do believe the "tr-3b" is without a doubt a US craft.

They've probably found certain shit which changes how we perceive our past as humans, they've likely stumbled upon shit proving humans existed for far far longer than we originally thought.

We know for a fact they've covered up shit like tests on the general public before so that shit isn't even questionable. The real shit what they hide falls under the whole spoopy paranormalish side. Most of the other shit like spying, testing on humans, false flags, etc, have all already been confirmed in declassified government documents.

There seems to also be credible evidence proving that NASA is hiding shit they find in space/on other planets via rovers, proves, etc, so God only knows what the fuck they're actually hiding.

So I should not download these?

NASA's pretty freaky.

I believe the OPALS program and video was publicized after there was public concern of them shooting lasers at the Earth. People thought it was a weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSVDh73g2gw

>Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

>implying they'd tell the public about an unavoidable catastrophe for the sake of order in our last moments
Lol

I actually saw something similar in the sky when I was a young child living in Eupen, Belgium. It covered half the sky and vanished within a few seconds.

Test

I've seen one of those. It came out of Spanaway lake. My brother saw it too. I'm not lying.

Their own crimes

That pic is not legit. It's from a movie.

Trustno1

Nvm I didn't read the documents part, I thought these riddles were bad or something

sorry

My money

Trying this hard

Washington State?

why do hardcore conspiracy theorists always communicate in an odd, incoherent manner? same with hardcore religious people. must be a lack of IQ

Yes. Western WA.
We were about to go to school(high school). Lived right on the lake. We arched rise up from the lake, then float away over our car port. My brother told me to just forget about it. I didn't.

I don't think he's a legit conspiracy theorist though. No caps lock.

Watched it rise up*

reminder that most conspiracy theories, including AYYLMAO are created by governments for various purposes

alien conspiracy theories and hoaxes were encouraged by CIA to put up a smokescreen around cold war spy plane development and high altitude instruments used to detect evidence of nuclear tests

Reminder that even the government cannot stop what civilians see, i 100% agree with your statement but the whole "spy plane development" goes far beyond that. It isn't just for spying, and they are not all "planes" in the traditional sense.

Weaponized memes.

Well then, what's the truth? Can we ever even know it (besides being the ones creating it)?