NEW ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A BANEPOSTER

NEW ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A BANEPOSTER

alt left wont allow this

A dude who was too racist to be confirmed in the 80's is now in charge of our criminal justice apparatus.

good

hang em high

for you

good thing im white lol

I'm looking forward to him busting potheads.

Its ctrl left

Why would someone like him shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

day of the rope soon

WA here, good luck with that. The vast majority of people here were smoking weed before it was ever made legal, and will continue if this Alabama leprechaun tries to "crack down". The police never really enforced this because it would be pretty tough to attempt to arrest 80% of adults.

ayy lmao

I know, it's great.

>mfw Sessions starts to genocide cunny posters

same
fucking cancerous druggies

Big fucking deal. 12% of the population that commits over 50% of the crimes lose their right to be citizens.

dumb americlap, this is not how you do it.
you will infiltrate the weed market with your special supply and wipe most of the others, then youd poison your supply that everyone wants and its done.

Please fuck my wife with your BBC and give us a strong black son.
Fuck drumpf

this is what happens when republicans get into power. they nominate the most inane people. Devos (the bear hunter), Tillerson (gimme dat oil, russkies!), Mnuchin (what $100 million?) Sessions (mandingo who?) happens again and again. incompetency at its finest, politics at its worst. the reason republicans want smaller government is - surprise, surprise! - they don't know how to fucking govern.

day of the rope

>Sup Forums is autistic enough to believe that anyone using the adjective big is a Baneposter

can't wait till he shuts down Sup Forums

What is with you Sup Forumstards trying to appropriate terms that already have meanings. The "alt" left usually refers to communist that are ethno nationalist and traditionalist.

>Fuck drumpf
And fuck white people

Yeah the code for Baneposting in public is "large person" gives us plausible deniability